THE NEW CHOICE FOR UK TRADING. Trade multiple products worldwide from a multi-currency account. Over one million clients are already enjoying FinecoBank, member of UniCredit and regulated by the European Central Bank.
ONE ACCOUNT. 4 CURRENCIES. NO MONTHLY FEE
Get your banking, trading and investment services in one account.
* Easy day-to-day management and investments in GBP, EUR, CHF or USD.
* One password. One PIN. And all from one smart account with fingerprint.
BE PART OF THE N.1 ONLINE BROKER*
Join Europe’s most popular trading platform and access 26 global markets.
* Trade directly in GBP, EUR, USD or CHF
* Free real-time currency conversion
* No custody or administration fees
* No minimum deposit required,
* Stocks and ETFs from £3.95 flat fee per order
* Spread 0.8 points on CFDs
TRAVEL WITH NO BOUNDARIES
Get your free VISA Debit card in EUR or GBP
* Free withdrawals anywhere in Europe.
* Pay no exchange fees when using the EUR Card
* Set online your card's usage limits in each country
* Set your spending limits for payments and withdrawals in real time
* Withdraw up to £5,000 at a time
* Free money transfer to 250 destinations and in 20 currencies
PROFESSIONAL TRADING DATA AND TOOLS
* Free real time quotes for UK, EU and US Markets
* Professional charting system featuring customizable timeframes
* Stock order books on 5 levels
* Real-time news from Reuters, MF-DJ, Twitter and more
GLOBAL INVESTMENTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Invest in domestic and international securities with a flat fee, from a simple multicurrency account.
* Stocks and ETFs with max £ 6.95 per order
* Invest directly in GBP, EUR, USD or CHF
* Over 6,000 Bonds, including Gilts, worldwide
Keep track of your budget with built-in MoneyMap feature.
* Automatically group your income and spending in fixed or personalized categories.
* Set monthly budget and never go over your limit thanks to handy notifications
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* No. 1 Bank in Europe for online trading (for Executed orders) / The most used platform in Europe – Source: Main European brokers balance sheets 2004 - 2016 (Comdirect, ConsorsBank).
CFDs and Forex trading are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. They not be suitable for everyone.