The redesigned FordPass includes features such as parking, gas station suggestions and vehicle controls—now easier to use.
With FordPass you can:
- Get vehicle health alerts. FordPass Connect™(1), SYNC 3® Applink™ or SYNC® Applink™-equipped vehicles can track fuel levels and get alerts when your Ford needs attention.
- Find parking ahead of time in select cities. Search for parking by point of interest, city or address.
- Call or chat with a friendly FordGuide.
- Access Roadside Assistance.
- Find: Easily discover gas stations, restaurants and more.
- Move: Start, stop, lock, unlock and schedule starts for vehicles with FordPass Connect™(1).
Vehicle Controls Available on:
2017: Ford Escape, F-150, Fusion
2018: Ford EcoSport, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Fusion, Mustang
2019: Ford EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Fusion, Mustang, Ranger, Transit Connect
(1) FordPass Connect is an optional feature on select vehicles (SYNC Connect for 2017/2018 model year vehicles) and is required for certain remote features. Service on 2018 and prior model year vehicles includes a complimentary 5-year trial for remote features. Service for 2019 and later model year vehicles includes a complimentary 1-year trial for remote features. Excludes Wi-Fi hotspot, and starts with vehicle sales date (after which, fees apply). Connected service and related feature functionality is subject to compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks may affect functionality and availability, or continued provision of some features, prohibiting them from functioning. Certain restrictions, 3rd-party terms or message/data rates may apply.
Trial includes the following features:
• remote start/stop/lock/unlock
• scheduling a remote start
• vehicle status
• locating your vehicle where last parked
See your Dealer for complete trial details and other restrictions.