Use HabitCoach to practice the behaviors recommended in popular, influential books, such as Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio, How to Win Friends and Influence People and more.
HabitCoach contains more than 1,500 actions and principles taken directly from the best self-help books!
We know the power of action. Action is the only thing that can lead to real change. Reading self-help books is a waste of time unless you apply the actions they contain.
HabitCoach has summaries of the best self-help books, with a CLEAR list of actions you can take to apply the principles from the books.
You can read all the book summaries for free. Yes, for free. This is because summaries do not lead to change unless you take action. Three actions from each book are also available for free, so you can start using HabitCoach at no cost.
Discover what people do daily to be healthy, wealthy, and happy.
What are the most life-changing books?
What are the specific habits that lead to success?
We figured it out. And this app will help you to learn and apply these life-changing habits.
We have gathered the key insights from each book. These insights are not just summaries; they are habit ideas that you can easily apply to your life.
-- Improve yourself --
Implement the best habits in your life, and achieve your goals.
Practice habits from a variety of books including:
* Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
* Atomic Habits by James Clear
* 12 Rules of Life by Jordan Peterson
* The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
* No Excuses! by Brian Tracy
* The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
* The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
* The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
* The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
* The Subtle Art of Not Giving a.... by Mark Manson
* How Not to Die by Michael Greger
* The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama XIV and Desmond Tutu
* Start with Why by Simon Sinek
* Deep Work by Cal Newport
* Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
* How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
* Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
* Getting Things Done by David Allen
* Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
* Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
* Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
* Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
These books and many more are available on HabitCoach.