Great program This app gets better and better!!! Best workout program ever. Best developer. Frequent updates. Very useful features. Very simple! Very versatile.
Best Routine logger out there Update 10/2015 This app keeps getting better. I tried them all and this one is the keeper. It isn't perfect, but is uncluttered and simple to maintain once you figure out how to get it setup. Some features are not intuitive, but help is available on the web. I would like to see the ability to connect to Google Fit so there is a single view of exercise history.
Highly recommend this app.!!! I love this app! Totally easy to use! You can copy previous days or by workout, plus it gives you a trend line and daily analysis. I been using this app Ever since i started working out and may have quit, if it weren't for this app. showing my progress.. Highly recomend! Thank you Fit Notes!
I love the simplicity of this app yet it provides a vast amount of detail. Loving the new beta with its new additions. I'd love if you could add something to track your body measurements. Another idea I had was for progressive overloading. Perhaps something that could increase your weekly workout by a % based on previous workouts.
Awesome!!! It's almost perfect, the only thing I think is missing yet, is the possibility to track interval training sessions. Anyway, it totally deserves 5 stars!
The best there is! Does its job, without any complications...
1.14.0 (June 5th)
Highlights of this update include:
- Swipe between workouts in the calendar.
- Improved workout filtering in the calendar.
- Set individual rest times for exercises.
- Select default graphs for exercises.
- Option to view trend lines on progress graphs.
- New goal types for strength exercises ('Estimated 1RM' + 'Weight and Reps')
- Export bodyweight data as CSV.
- Re-order days in a routine.
- Save sets with 0 reps.
- Hold +/- buttons to quickly increase weight/reps.
Best app to Become a Body Builder or to get Six Pack or to Become Slim and Fit