I love the newest update! My only wish is that all of the credit information on the meditation exercises were in the beginning. I will listen to it and will be completely relaxed and then at the end the person starts in on credits. Kinda messes up the relaxation that just occured. Just an FYI, I am using it for insomia, not tinnitus. Overall an awesome update.
Beautiful app. Seamless and the soothing sounds are perfect. Thanks for an amazing app. Keep up the great work.
It would be great if after listening to and experimenting with the sounds there was a way to delete or uninstall certain soundscapes based on your newfound likes and dislikes, including the sounds that are preloaded. Also if there was a way to categorize the sounds downloaded in the main menu and preloaded as soothing, background, etc.
Is it possible the app does not work on a Moto Z? Had it running on an HTC one perfect but on my Moto can neither play sounds nor delete bubbles.
I'd like more sounds download options. Like a thunderstorn for example. Currently, the only sound that works the best for me is insects.
Would be cool if there were a few more sounds. This has helped me deal with my tinnitus a lot.
• New user interface and layout.
• Simplified Navigation Bar for easy access to exercises, activities and information.
• New Playbar gives the ability to Play/Pause Soundscapes in every section of the app.
• Enhanced selection of audio files: More variety, higher audio fidelity and gapless.
• Improved functionality to create your own Soundscapes.
Starkey Relax provides a complete education and sound therapy tool for tinnitus.