Questions and concerns about your child’s health can arise day or night - even when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with your child’s illnesses, injuries and new behaviors can be easier…
Kid Care is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your child’s health. It provides tools for making every day health decisions. And when your child needs care, the experts at St. Louis Children’s Hospital are just one tap away.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you may need:
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Where should you take your child for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen for care:
• Find a Doctor – search our directory to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Locations – quick access to St. Louis Children’s facilities and points of care
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
• Request Appointment – request a call for assistance in scheduling an appointment
Want to Connect with St. Louis Children’s Hospital?
• Contact Us – phone, address and website information
• Feedback – a direct line for letting us know what you think
• Donate – an option to make a donation to our programs
• Social media – ways to join the St. Louis Children’s community
Coming soon: if you would like, we can send you health tips and reminders to optimize your child’s health.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using Kid Care, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.