Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
588 Tips – 293 Articles – 86 Goals – 25 Videos – 21 Slideshows – 5 Quizzes
WebMD Pain Coach™ is specially designed and customized for people with the following chronic pain conditions:
✓ Back pain
✓ Neck pain
✓ Nerve pain
✓ Rheumatoid arthritis
If your chronic pain condition is not listed above, you can still use the app to track pain, set goals, and get pain management tips, articles, slideshows and videos.
When you first download and use WebMD Pain Coach™, you are asked to select your chronic pain condition(s), as well as symptoms, triggers and treatments that apply to your condition(s). If privacy is important, the option to set a four digit PIN will keep your information secure. WebMD’s drug look-up allows you to search and select over-the-counter and prescribed medications, and record the dosage of each drug selected.
WebMD Pain Coach™ is organized into four easy-to-use sections:
The Journal section allows you to quickly and easily record your day. A separate Journal screen exists for each day. Once entries are created for multiple days, flip back to see your pain history. Turn your phone sideways to generate your Pain Coach™ Report: a historical chart that plots your general well-being against your pain levels while listing your most common symptoms, triggers and treatments. Tap on a day to view a snapshot of your pain history and export your Pain Coach™ Report to PDF and email it to yourself or your physician.
♦ Record how you generally feel each day by sliding the Pain Coach™ ‘Well Being Belt.’
♦ Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 1-10, symptoms, triggers, treatments and notes.
♦ Reminder to log a pain entry by receiving a Pain Coach™ notification once a day.
♦ View a new Daily Tip that is personalized to your condition(s), triggers and treatments.
♦ If you set goals to better manage pain, tap ‘Today’s Goals’ to check off achieved goals.
The Goals section allows you to browse and select physician-approved goals from five lifestyle categories related to your pain condition(s): Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood, and Treatments. You can also create your own goals. Each related tip can be viewed before selecting a goal. The goal duration can be set from one day to one year.
♦ The green ribbon at the top of the Goals screen indicates the percent completion rate for active goals.
♦ Once a goal is selected, tap ‘My Goals’ to view Goal Activity for active and completed goals.
♦ If you have more than one chronic pain condition, the goal that is suggested for a specific condition is indicated.
The Library section contains all of the critical, physician-approved content relevant to your condition(s) and pain management. The Library contains hundreds of articles, videos, slideshows and quizzes. All articles are available for offline reading.
♦ Library content contains links to WebMD’s mobile website.
♦ The Library is searchable.
♦ Share all Library content via email, Facebook or Twitter.
The Tips section features hundreds of ‘bite-sized’ tips that are matched with goals and organized into the same five lifestyle categories: Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood and Treatments. Each goal has between 3-10 supporting tips.
♦ Search for a specific tip.
♦ After reading a tip, view the goal related to the tip, or view related Library articles.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
130 Tips – 193 Articles – 12 Videos – 15 Slideshows – 36 Quizzes
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
✓ Outdoor/Hay Fever
✓ Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into 4 easy-to-use sections:
♦ Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
♦ Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
♦ Weather Forecast
Get the 3-day weather forecast for your area or another saved location.
♦ Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.
If you're finally ready for an exercise habit that will still be around in a year or 10, Daily Victory from WebMD will help you get there! Forming a great habit is a different skill than exercising or eating right, and that's why Daily Victory works.
If your employer or health plan offers Daily Victory as a benefit to you, you are minutes away from beginning a life-changing habit.
DAILY VICTORY MAKES YOUR HABIT STICK
Daily Victory sets you up for success by helping you make just one good choice each day!
Choose one thing - not two or three, just one.
Make progress every day, even if it's for five minutes.
Earn trophies as you record your progress.
Celebrate every victory!
When you focus on just one thing at a time, start small, and hold yourself accountable, you have a recipe for long-term success.
Daily Victory is integrated with other WebMD Health Services products.
Your progress will be automatically added to your online personal health and wellness portal.
You'll be up-to-date wherever you are.
If you download Daily Victory without having a qualified account, you won't be able to use it.
Many employers and health plans offer Daily Victory as part of the WebMD Health Services suite of health applications. If you don't know if you have access to Daily Victory, ask your benefits administrator.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
Your Mobile Doctor’s Symptoms Checker - with content from NHS Choices on symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and self-treatment - is a quick and simple way of getting personal health advice and information on illnesses and conditions when you or your family are unwell and feeling sick or ill.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your Mobile Doctor (Your MD) Symptom Checker provides personalised health advice on how to cure and treat your illness or condition, and manage your health. It’s like having a doctor (MD) travelling with you at all times.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you make decisions when you or someone you care about is poorly or sick
- Fast, anywhere, any time of day or night
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. Your Mobile Doctor then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from NHS Choices.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD App, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD App and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
Some commonly searched-for conditions on Your.MD Symptom Checker
Accidents to children in the home
ALS Motor Neurone Disease
Hair loss (alopecia)
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you
Thanks to our friends at NHS Choices for the wonderful content!
1. Contains Remedies for most common problems like Allergies, Diarrhea, Hiccups, Hair problems, Depression and Flue etc.
2. Easy interface with zooming scroll bar.
3. Sharing option to share the remedies
4. 100 useful remedies
5. Treatments are purely based on herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables with no side effects
6. Compact Size Application
Disclaimer: This information is not a substitute for a professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This application disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
Lose It! is based on the proven principles of calorie tracking and peer support for healthy, sustainable weight loss.
We seamlessly connect you to the people, devices, and food information you need to achieve your weight loss goals.
We customize a weight loss plan that fits your life. Set your goals and achieve them on your terms.
All the tools you need to achieve your weight loss goal, all in the palm of your hand.
HOW IT WORKS
Getting started with Lose It! is easy. Simply download the app, tell us a little about yourself and your weight loss goal, and we'll create a custom weight loss plan for you. Then simply start logging your food and exercise!
Lose It! offers a simple, easy-to-use tool for tracking what you eat and do. Our robust food database has thousands of restaurant, grocery store, and brand-name foods, all researched and validated by the Lose It! Team. Log food and activity on your Android device, or online at LoseIt.com.
-Comprehensive validated food and exercise database
-Easy to use calorie counter to stay within your daily budget
-Barcode scanner makes tracking a snap!
-Share foods with friends
-Meal & Exercise Planning helps you stay on track!*
*requires premium upgrade
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Lose It! helps you set goals for weight loss, exercise, macronutrient intake,* blood pressure,* sleep,* and more! You set the goals, we’ll help you with the plan to achieve them.
Goals available in Lose It!:
-Exercise (Calories, Minutes)*
-Nutrients (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Sodium)*
-Measurements (Neck, Hip, Waist, Bicep, Thigh, Chest)*
*requires premium upgrade
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
Lose It! makes tracking a snap. Our platform integrates with the most popular health and fitness devices and apps available (we're talking wireless scales, pedometers, workout apps, and more) to provide a truly seamless, connected experience.
Apps & Devices Supported:
-Fitbit Tracker (One, Zip, Flex, & Classic)*
-Withings Body Scale*
-Fitbit Aria Body Scale*
-Nike+ Running App*
-CarePass by Aetna
*requires premium upgrade
In-person meetings are so last century. Access your support network from you fingertips through our social features. With Lose It!, you can connect to friends, family, and peers around the clock for the support you need, when you need it.
Peer Support Features:
-Connect with Friends
-Join Public Groups
-Join Private or Hidden Groups*
-Create Public, Private, or Hidden Groups*
*requires premium upgrade
We think health & fitness is more fun when you do it with others. Lose It!’s challenge feature unlocks your competitive side and helps you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, exercise, or total wellness, Lose It! offers head-to-head, team, and group-based challenges. Compete with each other or work together towards a common goal. Join a public challenge or create your own!*
-Fruits and Vegetables
-Total Wellness Challenge
-Join Private or Hidden*
-Create Public, Private, or Hidden*
*requires premium upgrade
Become a fan of Lose It! on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter @loseit (http://www.twitter.com/loseit).
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Runtastic Pedometer for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic.com where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the Runtastic Pedometer app, you can become the type of person who would prefer to walk the stairs rather than take the elevator! Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button. Tracking your walking, hiking, backpacking, and general activity doesn't get any easier than that! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today, and push yourself to reach your overall health and fitness and goals.
Download the best free pedometer app today! And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on Runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload training data and take a look at activity overviews and progress on the Runtastic fitness site: Runtastic.com.
If you'd like additional health & fitness info from Runtastic, exercise and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
1. The "Home Remedies" section provides cross reference between "ailments" and "natural remedies". You select a "remedy" and Tandurust will tell you which "ailments" you can use these "remedies" for. Similarly, selecting an "ailment" will tell you the "remedies" that can help you treat this ailment. On selecting the "ailment" or "remedy", you will be shown a brief tip of how to apply this remedy to treat the illness. In addition, you will also be shown a summary of pages from www.tandurust.com that could be relevant to the treatment shown. You can simply click on the summary and browse the detailed treatment on the tandurust.com website.
2. The interactive "Ask a Question" module, lets you ask a health question. Tandurust will query the tandurust.com website and automatically fetch relevant information from the site and present you with 5 closest matches. If we do not find any answer for your questions, you can leave your email address and we will try to find an answer and send you by email.
3. The NEWS section gets you the latest health news from across the globe. We source the news from reputed and authoritative health sites such as WebMD.com, MayoClinic.org, ClevelandClinic.org, CNN.com and NYTimes.com. We show you a brief summary of the news and you can decide to read the entire news page by simply clicking on the summary, which takes you to the news page of the respective source. This news section is updated every 2 hours.
4. The "Feedback" module sincerely requests for suggestions from the users. What features would you like us to add, what did you like or not like about Tandurust? Do you want us to change anything about Tandurust that would be very helpful to you? We will act upon any suggestions that could enhance user experience and help our users.
WHO IT’S FOR
This is a habit-forming app, not an exercise tracker, a calorie counter, or even a weight-loss app. Weighing in every day is just one of several effective strategies that people use to make healthy weight changes, but mastering one healthy habit at a time can set you up for lasting success. If your employer or health plan offers Weigh Today as a benefit to you, you are minutes away from beginning a life-changing habit.
• Weigh Today is integrated with other WebMD Health Services products.
• Your information is completely private and secure—only you will be able to see your data.
• We’ll automatically upload your progress to the Weight Tracker on your WebMD Health Services profile so that you’ll have a complete picture of your health.
• You can stay up-to-date wherever you are.
If you download Weigh Today without having a qualified WebMD Health Services account, you won't be able to use it. Many employers and health plans offer Weigh Today as part of the WebMD Health Services suite of health applications. If you don't know if you have access to WebMD Health Services products, ask your benefits administrator.
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
"Herbs For Health" -Why herbs in our diet...? Health benefits of herbs:
Herbs contain unique anti-oxidants, essential oils, vitamins, phyto-sterols and many other plants derived nutrient substances, which help equip our body to fight against germs, toxins and to boost immunity level. Herbs are, in fact, medicines in smaller dosages.
"Herbs For Health" is unique application that give information about all important Herbs that we can use on daily basis , so that we can live healthy.
"Herbs For Health" By using this application you can know the herbs importance and can use according to this.
Healthy herbs have long held an important place in our wellness. Prized since ancient times, and today we even more depend on them to purify our body, mind, and soul!
Of course, we all use herbal parts in our daily lives, one way or the other, whether for their fragrance, for their healing power, or in lovely recipes. Herbal benefits are many; be it for spiritual reasons or to spice up your taste buds, or as a home remedy for ailments like cold, or sore throat... herbs are handy for each need!
Herbs are a great addition to food, not just because, they add special flavor and spicy taste to our food, but also they contain many anti-microbial substances that help keep our food protected from these agents. Healthy herbs are used in small amounts while preparing recipes; actually, they provide flavor rather than substance to food
With these factors empowering your mind, our program actually helps you in memory formation and retrieval. Passwords won't have to be written down. Keys won't get lost in the bizarre haze of half-memories. You will be able to schedule more efficiently, and deadlines will be a cinch. Not only that, but memory formation will allow you to live a more enriched life as you can recall on the faces of your loved ones easier as you progress through life, and important events won't be lost forever just because no one had a camera around. You can relive your happiest moments again and again without fear of losing the faces of old friends.
Several drugs have been made that claim to improve mental functioning, but since they don't work on a natural route, they are often habit forming and can quickly turn out to be more of a burden than they're worth. Why damage your liver with a pill? Our program can naturally give you the results you want! Why keep putting yourself through the process of getting expensive prescriptions renewed again and again, only to find your pills running out again along with your money? Our program guarantees results so you can get back to living a better life! And the side effects of drugs can end up causing more damage than they cure. Get started now and enjoy an improved quality of mind!
Recommend:MyFitnessPal,Recipe Search,Weight Watchers,WebMD,Period,Tracker,WeightWatchers,Barcode Scanner,CVS/pharmacy,Nike+ Running,MapMyRun GPS Running,Workout Trainer,Runtastic Running,iTriage Health,Healthy Food Diet,Pregnancy,Noom Weight Loss Coach,C25K,Instant Heart Rate,Nike Training Club,Calorie Counter,Endomondo Sports Tracker,Daily Butt,Workout,Fitness,GymLog,BabyBump Pregnancy,Cardiograph,PointsPlus Calculator,White Noise,Weight Loss,Period Tracker,Recipes by Ingredients,Fitbit,Calorie Counter,MapMyRide GPS Cycling Riding,Sleep Cycle Alarm,Noom CardioTrainer,MapMyWalk GPS Walking,Nature Sounds,Sports Tracker,Ideal Weight,HealthTap,Accupedo Pedometer,Daily Cardio,Daily Arm,Horoscope,My Baby Today,WomanLog Calendar,Bodybuilding.com,Reward your workout,Fitness Flow,Therapy,Kaiser Permanente,American Red Cross,Calories Burned Calculator,Simple Weight Recorder,Health4Me,Push Ups,LA Fitness,Water Your Body,My24,Happy Pregnancy Ticker,WebMD Baby,CaringBridge,Period Tracker,VirtuaGym,Fertility Friend,Baby Names,LIVESTRONG.COM,MapMyFitness,MOTOACTV,Stress Check by Azumio,Push Ups pro,Android Vibrater,Sit Ups,Building A Perfect Body Plan,IQ Test,Fast Food Calorie Lookup,Drinking Water,Relax,Aetna,Yoga,myCigna,MyBodyKey,Squats