A simple fever tracking app with lots of material design. Use this to keep track of your sick child's fever and what time you gave them medicine. Also includes tips to help reduce a fever.
Also great way to get Rx, Lab and Imaging discounts. Use this app to keep ID cards on hand to access these benefits, click to call, locate the nearest pharmacy and much more.
Effortlessly track your entire family's temperature, symptoms and medications with a few simple taps. Next time you're at the doctor's office, show them exactly when and how your symptoms began, just by pulling out your phone.
The app also enables temperature taking when used in combination with the Kinsa Smart Thermometer - a smartphone-connected thermometer, available at www.kinsahealth.com. Kinsa's engaging screens calm children and make temperature taking easier and more fun. The Smart Thermometer meets ASTM standards for professional accuracy and takes fast, 10-second readings.
The thermometer is compatible with: Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, and S5; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 3, Note 4.
The best illness tracker out there, for the whole family! Thermometer can be used orally, rectally, or under the arm. Approved by the U.S. FDA for infants, children, and adults.
The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
130 Tips – 193 Articles – 12 Videos – 15 Slideshows – 36 Quizzes
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
✓ Outdoor/Hay Fever
✓ Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into 4 easy-to-use sections:
♦ Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
♦ Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
♦ Weather Forecast
Get the 3-day weather forecast for your area or another saved location.
♦ Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your.MD Symptom Checker provides personalised health information on your illness or condition, and manage your health.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you take charge of your health when you or someone you care about is not well
- Quick, accurate, actionable, anywhere and anytime
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. The app then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from the NHS.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD app, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD app and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
MyHealth Pal is designed especially for these concerns and challenges.
Why parents and caregivers prefer MyHealth Pal
MyHealth Pal is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
The 145 Parent Advice Messages deal with the most common behavior and wellness questions parents ask their physicians. Each topic provides a description of the issue, three to five specific recommendations to address the concern, and (often) additional resources which may be useful to your situation.
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your child more comfortable
The care guide that best matches your child’s symptom can be located quickly by using the alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
· Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related guidelines.
· Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Doctor Now, Call Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
· Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
· Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over the counter medications.
* Pediatric dosage tables by weight for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical or behavioral advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using MyHealth Pal, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics with charts and allows to export data to a printable HTML file.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.