With the mobile Wialon app, maintain access to Wialon GPS tracking platform anytime, anywhere. It offers both basic and advanced functionality of the desktop version in a user-friendly mobile interface. The features include:
- Units list management. Get all the necessary information on movement and ignition state, data actuality, and unit location in real time.
- Work with unit groups. Send commands to unit groups and search by groups’ titles.
- Map mode. Access units, geofences, tracks and event markers on the map with the option to detect your own location.
Note! You can search for units directly on the map with the help of the search field.
- Tracking mode. Monitor the unit’s exact location and all the parameters received from it.
- Reports. Generate reports by selecting the unit, report template, time interval, and get analytics right where you are at the moment. PDF export is also available.
- Notifications management. Alongside with receiving and viewing notifications, create new notifications, edit the already existing ones and view the notifications history.
- Video module. Watch video from an MDVR in real time along with vehicle tracking on the map. Start playback at a specific time. Save the required fragments as video files. Play and delete saved files.
- Locator function. Create links and share unit locations.
- Information messages from CMS. Do not miss important messages from the system.
The multilingual native mobile application lets users experience the power of Wialon on the go and is available for smartphones and tablets.