Remote Mouse™ transforms your mobile phone or tablet into an easy-to-use remote control for your computer. It mimics the functions of a wireless mouse, keyboard, and touchpad, and also offers various specialized control panels such as Media Remote, Application Switcher, Cross-device clipboard, and Web Browsing Remote, which enable you to perform specific operations more efficiently. The small features, designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations, will delight you.
As it was featured on CNET, Mashable, and Product Hunt, Remote Mouse is considered one of the most sophisticated and user-friendly computer remote apps. It has been used by over 20 million users worldwide.
Whether you're watching a movie online, giving a presentation, or shutting down your computer with one click, nothing can be more convenient than having a mobile phone remote at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated mouse function
• Gyro mouse that allows you to move the mouse cursor with a gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports sending various shortcuts
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
• Simulates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote: Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote: Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutting down, sleeping, restarting, and logging off
• Cross-device clipboard
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control
• Set a password for the connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
To Get Started
1. Visit https://www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer helper.
2. Install and run the computer server.
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth as your computer.
If you're a macOS user, you may need to grant access to Remote Mouse. You can refer to this video (https://youtu.be/8LJbtv42i44) for guidance.