How difficult is to backup or sync your folders? From one account to another? Not any more, Rainbow will do this for you every time you open the application.
Sharing files has never been any easier!! Share files with a single link from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, PogoPlug and SugarSync and for up to 11 days!!
How many hours have you spend on searching for a file among the cloud services and their folders?
How difficult is to transfer your data from one cloud service to another?
The Rainbow application is a powerful tool to transfer data from one cloud service to another, in three simple steps:
1) Select the source service.
2) Select the files (or folder) that you want to transfer, and
3) Select the target service.
More importantly, the Rainbow application offers a simple interface to search for files. A powerful search engine will return all the files that match the key-word that you typed. Then, you can long press on a file to learn more info about that file or you can drag and drop that file to the file cabinet to transfer it. You can simultaneously transfer files from different accounts to your selected folder.
Rainbow supports the following twelve cloud services:
- Google Drive
- OneDrive (old SkyDrive)
- Sugar Sync
With the Rainbow app, you can copy or delete files from one service to another service or from one folder to another folder on the same service.
Furthermore, with the Rainbow app you can:
- Passcode protect your data
- Create folders
- Rename files
- Copy and delete folders
- Share files for up to 11 days from Box, DropBox, Google Drive, PogoPlug and SugarSync accounts with a link
- Handle all external files and email attachments and either save them locally or transfer them to an account
- Simultaneously transfer files from many accounts to your selected folder