Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
Note: This app requires a Frontpoint system and service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.frontpointsecurity.com for more information.
With our mobile app, you can:
• Easily arm and disarm your system from anywhere
• Receive real-time email, text or push notifications for events that you select
• View live or recorded video
• Control lights, locks and thermostats
• And much more!
Watch the latest full episodes for free through participating television service providers. Current service providers are:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• DISH (new!)
• Midcontinent Communications (new!)
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
• More providers to come
The DIY Watch app features:
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite DIY shows and hosts. To watch the latest episodes, log in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
• Subscribe to any show, host, destination or interest; your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available. The Watchlist also holds videos for you to resume watching at any time.
• Up-to-date, full TV schedule.
• Closed Captioning.
DIY Watch can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
This app gives you the ability to:
- Arm and disarm your home’s security system remotely
- Receive text message and email alerts about important ADT Pulse-related events
- View live video of your home or business from your AndroidTM smartphone
- Control and monitor any thermostats and lights you have connected to the ADT Pulse system
To use this app, you must be an ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse service.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121
©2012 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
The Loxone Smart Home System provides complete comfort and security for you and your smart home. All connected devices instantly communicate with one another through the Loxone Miniserver: the core of every Loxone System. Loxone provides unlimited solutions for your home. Features include: Lighting, Security, Access, Energy Savings, Audio/Video, Sauna, Yard Irrigation, Pool Control and much more! Each smart system is customized for your specific needs and affordable for any home, apartment or business!
The new Loxone App was re-developed to ensure easy navigaion of every feature of your smart home system. Complete Comfort and Security is a top priorty in every Loxone Smart Home System.
The Loxone App is Free to download with no restrictions! Discover the possibilities for a smarter, safer, energy-efficient home today!
The new Loxone App is compatible with Loxone Config version 6.0 and above. Please note that this is a public beta version of the app.
Apple App Store Best of 2014 (in Japan)
WEAR is a global fashion community where you can get inspirations, connect with trendsetters, and shop what you discover from Looks.
» Get Inspirations
• Search, filter, sort, browse, and save the best selection of looks, outfits, shoes, dresses, jackets, handbags, and more.
• Be the first to see new and trending items, looks, and articles shared by global fashion savvy community.
• Get multiple styling tips and looks using any particular item you want.
• Find your outfits of the day from street style, runway looks, party looks, and for any other scenes and places.
» Connect with Trendsetters
• See all the trendy shoppable looks, trends, and articles posted by trendsetters such as bloggers, brands, and celebrities.
• Follow and even comment to connect with influencers and fashionistas in WEAR, style community from all over the world.
• Be the first to find out the trendsetters' real OOTD!
• Buy any shoppable items that are used in trending looks.
• Buy clothes, shoes, and accessories in a snap at the best online stores.
• Get instant access to online stores from all over the world.
• Shop shoes, clothing and accessories for women, men, and kids.
WEAR is free, sign in by Facebook, Twitter, or Weibo
You can share your looks to other social accounts such as Instagram.
Private sharing with the people who matter most. Share photos, videos and updates with your family, partner or closest friends in a safe environment that kids and grandparents can use.
*** OUR MISSION ***
To make it really easy for you to share life’s moments with the people you care most about.
We all work hard, live further away from each other and are maybe overwhelmed by open social networks. We want Togethera to change that and give you *your* space, where you can connect with loved ones, whether they’re family, close friends or a partner.
*** WHY USE TOGETHERA ***
• PRIVATE MEANS PRIVATE: your privacy is our highest priority, so only you and the people you choose can see your photos, videos and updates. No friend requests, no followers, no subscribers and no search engines.
• BEAUTIFUL TIMELINE FOR YOUR PHOTOS & VIDEOS: access all your photos, videos and conversations in a beautiful timeline. Easy to go back in time and see older content.
• SIMPLE: we work hard to make Togethera easy for everyone to use, from kids to grandparents. Your privacy is the default and there are no complicated settings.
• MULTIPLE GROUPS: Create separate private groups so you only share with the right people - you can have as many groups as you like.
• ON ANY DEVICE: you can access Togethera on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
• NO ADS: only your content and nothing else. We won’t share your data with a third party.
• FREE: Togethera is free, but we have an *optional* paid Premium account which allows you to upload more than 10 photos per post, videos over 15 seconds long, and backup your photos and videos to Dropbox. We'll also introduce the ability to print photos in the future.
*** TOGETHERA PREMIUM ***
Togethera is free to download and use, but we have an *optional* paid Premium account available by subscription which allows you to:
• Upload more than 10 photos per post
• Upload videos over 15 seconds long
• Backup your photos and videos to Dropbox
• More features coming soon
• Togethera Premium monthly for $2.99
• Togethera Premium quarterly for $6.99
• Togethera Premium annually for $15.99
Eyewatch is the App which -
-Immediately captures audio-visual information of situation to share with your emergency contacts.
-Tracks location using GPS & Network Triangulation.
-Alert your loved ones without drawing anyone's attention.
-Alert data stored on a secure cloud server.
-Sends sos alert even if not connected to GPRS.
-Safety confirm - upon click guardians get a message with location.
Eyewatch can help in situations like:
• Insecurity in lonely places
• Medical emergencies
• Travel emergencies
• Women Safety
• Road Rage
• Stuck in a lift
• Lost in a new city
• Concern about loved ones when they travel
• Personal security threat
Who is Eyewatch for?
• Working Professionals
• Single Women
• Worried Parents
• College Students
• Senior Citizens
Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations to find each other more easily (optional)
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a siren (optional)
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don´t just take our word for it:
• "This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
• "You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBS
• "This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Keywords: alone, follow, alarm, alert, application, best, bipper, be safe, besafe, b-safe, bsafe, button, call, camera, cell, cheap, communicate, contact, control, convenient, coordinates, device, directions, distress, easy, emergency, evidence, fear, friend, GPS, great, handheld, location, locator, maps, mobile, panic, phone, photo, popular, protect, reliable, report, responsibility, safe, search, security, smartphone, SMS, SOS, surveillance, telenav, track, trafficing, TXT, usage, user-friendly, video, top, free, social, walk, night, campus, jogging, safety, network, women, rape, alarm, maps, search, directions, guardian, timer, home, today, free, flashlight