The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
"Intuitive, clean user interface. Like it a lot."
"I've tried the Trulia and Zillow apps and this is simpler than both of them"
Designed for the busy modern day apartment finder, Apartment List scours thousands of rental websites so you don’t have to.
The Apartments & Houses for Rent android app surfaces millions of affordable listings, helping you to find the perfect apartment, condo or house rental.
● Millions of listings for rent - we search across multiple rental and housing sites so you don't have to.
● High resolution photo view - quickly scan through photos and prices of apartments and houses for rent in your search area.
● Intuitive map-based search - browse listings in multiple neighborhoods and cities on a map.
● Powerful filters - narrow your search by location, price, and even pet-friendliness to find exactly what you’re looking for.
● Contact landlords and property managers directly on the go.
Apartment List has nationwide coverage in the US.
Take the app for a spin and find your next home or apt today!
Let us know what you think at
We'd love to hear from you!
Question about app permissions? Here's a quick guide to what we request and why:
Directly call phone numbers: to allow users to call properties from the details page of the application
Read phone state and identity: to handle incoming calls properly while the app is running
Precise location: to allow users to search nearby locations for listings
Modify/delete USB storage: to store listing data on the phone for better performance
Find accounts on the device: to allow users to receive new listing alerts via Google Cloud Messaging
Prevent phone from sleeping: to allow incoming notifications to be received reliably