The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
Stay connected, in control and Go Green!
This app lets Protection 1 customers enjoy remote access to their home security systems from anywhere in the world. Protection 1 eSecure™ 2.0 is a great way to live a busy lifestyle while staying connected to your home.
* eSecure™ 2.0 is a mobile alarm monitoring application that allows you to use a computer or Android™ device to remotely access and control your security system, lighting, door locks, thermostat, cameras and video.
* This application works in conjunction with our other compatible security hardware products.
* An eSecure 2.0 remote service account is required.
* Call 1-800-GET-HELP for more information.
You can use eSecure™ to:
* Remotely access your security system to arm or disarm it from your laptop, tablet or smart phone
* Keep tabs on your home when you’re away with real-time email and text alerts
* Know instantly if off-limit areas like medicine, liquor or gun cabinets have been accessed
* Monitor live video to see if your kids are doing their homework, and know when they come and go
* Check up on your pets and make sure Fido isn’t getting into trouble
* Maintain a connection to elderly relatives who live independently, but may require extra care and attention
* Go green and save money on your energy bill with home automation by controlling your thermostat and lights
*** NOTE: For existing eSecure™ users who are already using the version with the silver icon, this version of eSecure 2.0™, with the blue icon, will not work. Please contact Protection 1 for additional information. ***
ayControl 3 is a complete control solution for EIB/KNX* based buildings. It can control lights, doors, window blinds, heating and air conditioning, security systems, SIP based video door stations and much more.
Why download and use ayControl 3 KNX?
✔ Convenience: Control lights, dimmers and blinds with ease
✔ Atmosphere: Create the perfect mood - with the ayControl RGB color control
✔ Energy savings: Set temperatures + modes for heating and AC from anywhere ( home, office, holidays...)
✔ Protect home and business: See what's going on. Connect indoor and outdoor video-cameras ( JPG, MJPG )
✔ Security: Speak with visitors at the door and see who's there. (SIP client for door stations integrated)
✔ Save money: Fully integrated solution - no need for a costly home server / automation server
Our advise: Forget about old-styled in-wall touch panels. Most of them are running operating systems where you clearly see their origin in the last century, providing mini display resolutions an old-styled screens. Better see how cool it is to use Android and the ayControl KNX app.
✔ Conveniently store and recall your scene-settings with 'easyScenes'
✔ Supported orientation: Portrait for smartphones, portrait and landscape for tablets
✔ Smartphone support: Android 2.3 Gingerbread and higher
✔ Tablets: Android 3.2 Honeycomb and higher
✔ Connect via Wi-Fi, via 3G, 4G to the smart building ( control from home and if wanted from afar )
✔ See in realtime what's the current state in the smart building
✔ Proven mobile KNX control know how — since 2008.
✔ Track record of international ayControl installations ( residential, hotel and commercial )
✔ Configuration program: ayControl Editor — running on PC and Mac OS X
Use ayControl 3 together with standard KNX IP interfaces or KNX IP routers. ayControl 3 is completely free for up to 6 control elements. For configuration details and upgrade packages see the http://ayControl.com website or contact the support team if you have any question or suggestions.
You can create your own configuration with the PC or Mac program called "ayControl Editor" which can be downloaded on the http://ayControl.com website.
NOTE: The easiest way to import a configuration into the app is to connect the editor and the app to the same local area network and then use the editor's Wi-Fi transfer feature. Start the app and select "Import Profile" from the options menu. Then, in the editor, select "Check and transfer profile" from the Transfer menu and follow the instructions. The new configuration will be loaded into ayControl (for up to 6 controls you don't need an upgrade package).
*EIB/KNX is the worldwide standard for home and building control used by more than 30.000 installers in over 100 countries.
Arm and Disarm Security System, Control Lights, Airconditioning, Heating, Blinds, Appliances.
- CP9000 Controller
- Keypads - up to 8
- UCM/ETH02 Ethernet Interface
-Connect to multiple Comfort systems
-Arm and Disarm Security System using user codes with -Security Mode status
-See Zone Status (on, off, Trouble, Bypassed) in Real Time
-Trouble Status - Phone Trouble, RS485 Communication -Failure, Power Failure, Low Battery, Zone Trouble
-Control Lighting and Appliances and see status
- View IP Cameras
-Connect via Remote (Internet) or Local (LAN)
-Import configuration file into Phone - no additional programming required
For instructions, go to the Comfort Forums http://www.comfortforums.com/forum110/3212.html