Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
This app gives you the ability to:
- Arm and disarm your home’s security system remotely
- Receive text message and email alerts about important ADT Pulse-related events
- View live video of your home or business from your AndroidTM smartphone
- Control and monitor any thermostats and lights you have connected to the ADT Pulse system
To use this app, you must be an ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse service.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121
©2012 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Key features include:
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
Copyright 2014 Comcast
- Arm and disarm your system
- View/Record live camera feeds and Images
- Control connected thermostats and lights
- Lock and unlock connected door locks
- Enable and disable existing rules
- HD Camera support
- Check the current status of your system
- View system event history by date and filtered event type
- View individual zone states (open, closed, battery, temperature, etc.)
Note: This application’s features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
Supported State*: AZ, CA, CT, OH, OK, RI, AR, VA, NE, KS, GA, IA, NV, LA, FL
(* - Service not available in all areas)
To use this app, you must be a current Cox Home Life customer. Please call 1-877-404-2568 to sign up or learn more about Cox Home Life.
The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
• Register for MyADT
• View and pay bill
• Sign up for and manage EasyPay
• Run system tests
• Add, edit, and delete emergency contacts
• Manage verbal security passwords
• View alarm activity
• Download your certificate of monitoring
• Order ADT yard signs
• Access the MyADT Help Center
• View profile information
MyADT registration requires an active ADT monitoring subscription. The complete set of ADT account management tools, including system testing and owner’s manuals, is available on www.MyADT.com.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121 © 2014 ADT LLC dba ADT Security Services. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, 800.ADT.ASAP and the product/service names listed in this document are marks and/or registered marks. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
Watch the latest full episodes for free through participating television service providers. Current service providers available on phones and tablets are:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• DISH (new!)
• Midcontinent Communications (new!)
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
• More providers to come
The new HGTV Watch app features:
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite HGTV shows and hosts. To watch the latest episodes, log in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
• Subscribe to any show, host, destination or interest; your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available. The Watchlist also holds videos for you to resume watching at any time.
• Up-to-date, full TV schedule.
• Closed Captioning.
ANDROID TV USERS: Watch a large selection of the newest HGTV full episodes on the Nexus Player. Sign into your account from participating TV service providers for full access. Providers are Cox, DirecTV, DISH, Optimum and Verizon FiOS with more on the way soon for Android TV.
HGTV Watch can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at email@example.com.
*** Note: Requires Chamberlain MyQ hardware. Learn more about the compatible products at www.chamberlain.com
The Chamberlain MyQ Home Control App empowers you to easily and confidently monitor and control your home from anywhere.
MyQ technology brings you peace of mind, security and control when you forget to close the garage door, want to open it from afar to let people in, or just keep a closer eye on your home by turning on lights to make it look like you are home.
The Chamberlain MyQ App combined with any one of the Chamberlain MyQ accessories allows you to monitor and control your garage door opener and light controls with your smartphone. And with push notifications enabled, the device can receive alerts that the garage door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers
- Turn lights on or off
- Customize to receive alerts when the garage door or lighting status has changed
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice
Learn more about Chamberlain MyQ enabled garage door openers, Chamberlain MyQ Garage™ and Chamberlain MyQ lighting products at www.chamberlain.com.
o Arm/disarm your security system
o Turn lights and small appliances on/off
o Adjust thermostat to save energy
o Lock/unlock doors
o Check your overall system status while away from home
Your voice is the key to it all. So, download this new, exclusive app and say a command into your phone. Want an ADT Pulse system for your home or business? Call 866.252.4994 today or visit www.adt.com/voice.
The ADT Pulse Voice application requires active ADT Pulse service. Application functionalities do not apply to ADT Pulse video features.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®.
©2014 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT US Holdings, Inc. and are used under license.
Knowing your home is protected provides peace of mind both when you are away and when you are at home. Security is important even if you have outstanding public safety agencies (police, fire, highway patrol, etc.) in your area.
When people think of protecting their homes, they often think of fancy expensive security systems with lots of bells and whistles. But if they don’t have proper knowledge for how to use these expensive things than these things are waste. You should have proper guidelines and tips for your home security.
Here at Home Security Tips we are provide best tips for secure you home with different ways.
Home Security Tips allow you to apply your own Home Security plan - one that suits your home architecture and location.
1) Great list of Home Security Tips.
2) User Friendly Navigation
3) Email any Tips to your friends and relatives.
4) No Internet connection required to read Home Security Tips.
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com
It is mainly thought for safety of family members as it offers real time location of each cellphone and gives them the chance to use it to send emergency signals.
It is a descreet app whichs turns on automatically and starts tracking the cell phone. It also allows users to send emergency signals when needed. It is only required a cell phone with internet GPRS capability to start using it. You do not neccesary need a cell phone with GPS.
• Where are you? It offers real time location data shown on map (streets or avenue).
• Where have u been? It offers historical location data to know where have you been at any time.
• My places: you can register and save your favorites places through this option. A place can be a safe or an unsafe zone.
• My alerts: you can configure Alerts just to receive mails when you enter or leave your favourite places.
• Panic button: you can set 3 (three) addresses or “panic zones”. If you send emergency signals from one of these places, ADT will send you the police to help you.
Call 0810 555 1008.
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
Note: This app requires a Frontpoint system and service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.frontpointsecurity.com for more information.
With our mobile app, you can:
• Easily arm and disarm your system from anywhere
• Receive real-time email, text or push notifications for events that you select
• View live or recorded video
• Control lights, locks and thermostats
• And much more!