+ Get real-time bus arrival predictions
+ Get your nearby bus/rail stops
+ Get bus route schedules
+ Favorite your stops so that you have immediate access to their predictions.
+ Favorite your routes so that you can quickly lookup a list of stops and get their predictions.
+ Get predictions from other routes that share the same stop all in one screen.
+ Simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
+ Route Maps
Please let us know of any feedback that you may have. We want to make this application as useful to you as possible. If you find any problems, don't hesitate to contact us.
This application uses NextBus services.
If you like MBTA Alerts, check out MBTA Alerts Pro in the Android market. It includes many frequently requested features and a vastly improved user interface.
Email if you have questions/problems
+ Povides you with Red Line, Orange Line, and Blue Line arrival time estimation.
+ Shows where each train is running at the moment.
+ Calculates how much chance you have to catch the train.
+ Finds your closest T station.
+ Has a bookmark feature for your favorite stations.
Permissions which this App requires
+ Fine (GPS) location
Used to find the closest station.
+ Modify/delete SD card contents
Used to store fetched data into SD card.
+ Full Internet access
Used for fetching schedule data.
+ Prevent phone from sleeping
Used to keep phone awake.
+ This App is an unofficial software.
+ The developer has no connection with MBTA.
+ The developer will take no responsibility for any possible damage or loss that are caused by this App.
+ The data provided is not always acculate.
+ Green Line and Silver Line are not supported.
+ This App acquires schedule data from http://developer.mbta.com/
All arrival estimates come directly from the MBTA. Unfortunately, the MBTA does not provide estimates for the Green line.
Please comment to let me know what you like (and what should be improved/added)! And if you have any problems, feel free to email me.
- General improvements to address received crash reports
- Adjustments made to Spanish language translation
- Improvements to ADA elements of the app
- Improvements to the My Trips section
- Improvements to the Schedules section
- Enhancement made to the Map screen for readability
- Adjustments to the display screen to enhance usability
- Enhanced swipe function via the My Ride pages
- Increased usability of the Feedback portion of the app
- Removed the I Lost Something page
- This version of the app contains additional enhancements to design elements of the app that will enhance user experience
…The Official MBTA Commuter Rail App…
The official app of the MBTA Commuter Rail offered by Keolis Commuter Services. A simple one screen interface gives the Boston area Commuter Rail rider everything they need to make their train on time, including schedule info, train progress and alerts.
- My Ride. See how much time you’ve got until your train arrives, then follow its progress, and even how much gas you’ve saved by riding the Boston area Commuter Rail.
- Schedules. Commuter Rail schedules at your fingertips.
- My Trips. Save your trips for easy access later on.
- My Alarms. Need to rest before your stop? Don’t worry—the official MBTA Commuter Rail app will gently wake you up.
- Alerts. Stay informed about possible delays to your trip.
- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
1. Find real-time ETA for nearby stops instantly.
2. Find location of stop(s) and vehicle(s) on live map.
3. Find walking directions from the current location to the nearest stop.
4. Save favorite agency, route and stop, pushing it to the top of the list
5. Find all or nearby Transit agencies.
6. Support French and Spanish.
7. Restore default setting such as favorite stops and agencies.
8. Get Help and learn how to use the application.
9. Send comments/questions/complaints to NextBus or Transit Agency.
10. Expand arrival information for selected agency/route/stop
11. Find arrival for next three tracked vehicles.
12. Save alerts for a stop and agency.
1) Real-time ETA is available for service vehicles that are equipped with working GPS devices.
2) Stops must be serviced by transit agencies that are using NextBus RTPI system.
3) Where Transit agency is equipped with NextBus RTPI system.
Programa nemokama ir prieinama visiems išmaniųjų telefonų naudotojams. Programos naudojimui būtinas 3G interneto ryšys. Naudojantis Programa, galima įsigyti įvairių rūšių Vilniaus miesto viešojo transporto bilietų mobiliuoju telefonu, arba planšetiniu kompiuteriu. Vilniaus miesto viešojo transporto bilietų rūšis ir kainas tvirtina Vilniaus miesto savivaldybės Taryba. Programa leidžia vartotojui pasirinkti norimą bilieto rūšį ir kiekį. Naudodamasis Programa vartotojas atsako už tinkamą bilieto rūšies, kiekio, nuolaidos tipo parinkimą, bei kitus įvedamus ir pasirenkamus duomenis. Apmokėti už viešojo transporto bilietus galima sekant nurodymus išmaniojo telefono ekrane. Kelionės viešuoju transportu metu bent vienas viešojo transporto bilietas privalo būti aktyvintas. Turimus bilietus visada galima peržiūrėti skiltyje „Mano bilietai". Viešojo transporto kontrolės metu, kontrolieriui paprašius, vartotojas turi paruošti aktyvintą bilietą kontrolei specialaus mygtuko „Paruošti kontrolei" pagalba. Ekrane pasirodžius specialiam kontrolės kodui vartotojas turi parodyti jį kontrolieriui, kad šis specialaus įrenginio pagalba nuskaitytų kontrolės kodą ir patikrintų aktyvinto bilieto galiojimą. Programa taip pat leidžia planuoti savo kelionės maršrutą viešuoju transportu bei peržiūrėti viešojo transporto tvarkaraščius.
The Application is free of charge and accessible to all users. 3G connection is required to use the Application. The Application allows the user to purchase different types of Vilnius public transport tickets. Vilnius public transport ticket types and fares are approved by the Vilnius City Municipality Council. The user is able to select the required ticket type and quantity by using this Application. When using the Application, the user is responsible for selecting the appropriate ticket type, quantity and discount that the user is eligible for, as well as entering other input and optional data correctly. Please follow the instructions provided in the Application in order to make a payment for the public transport tickets. At least one ticket must be activated during the trip. All the purchased tickets can be reviewed under “My tickets” tab in the Application. During the ticket inspection, the user must provide the activated ticket for the inspector by selecting the option “Prepare for inspection” in the Application. As soon as the special inspection code appears on the device screen, the user must provide it to the inspector. By using the special inspection device, the inspector checks the validation of the ticket provided by the user. The Application also allows to plan the trip by the public transport and view the public transport schedules.
Every thing you need to make your life easier when traveling with MBTA
This app will give you:
- Live G.P.S T Map view of your next MBTA route location.
- Online prediction for the bus arrival to your stop
- Find the closest stations to your current location
- Auto alert - how much time you need to get a heads up, and go back to enjoying your free time.
- Daily auto alert - use the bus regularly? get a heads up every day to any route you are using.
- See all stops & transit on a 2D map
- The MBTA coverage includes places such as: Massachusetts, collegetown, radford
** Internet and NextBus GPS. based.
*** Please note - we use Google analytics to help us improve the app and make it better in the future
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
Your Smartphone is your ticket! The M-ticket-App allows you to purchase short-time and long-term tickets for the public transport in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. Buy individual tickets, or one or more advantageous ticket-books.
Please read our terms and conditions under www.mobilite.lu/m-ticket before using the App.
We are improving the app better every day! Let us know what you think at www.mobiliteit.lu/m-ticket
• Secure ticket purchasing using Digicash or Flashiz
• Buy single tickets or advantageous ticket-books
• Your smartphone is your ticket
Connect with us:
New in this version:
- Added Commuter Rail
- Ability to display multiple different routes at once
- Long press a route in the route list to add it to the map
- App now opens to whichever lines were previously open if no favorite is set
- See the locations of all vehicles for a specified route in realtime. Destination/vehicle number for all vehicles is displayed as well (when available). Vehicle locations for Green line trains available on the above ground branches only.
Notifications for Arrivals:
- Long press any arrival prediction for any bus or subway route and you will receive a notification for it! Notification includes the line, direction, stop, and predicted arrival time.
- Select a bus route or subway line, and see the entire line on a map as well as all stops for that route.
- Select a route and view all the current MBTA travel alerts for that line
- Get arrival predictions - provided by the MBTA themselves - for any Red, Orange, or Blue line stop, or any bus stop as well. Green line arrival predictions are not available.
- Set a favorite route and have all line and all vehicles displayed immediately when you open the app!
The app's popular second-by-second vehicle tracking map visualizes your bus' exact location and estimates how many minutes it will take to arrive. Instead of waiting and wondering, spend your time doing something more important!
• Real-time bus tracking displays the exact location of your bus on a map, letting you watch as the bus makes its way to your stop.
• Remarkably accurate arrival predictions cut down on time spent waiting around—you get to be the judge of when to head down to the stop.
• Stay tuned with MBTA Service Alerts
• Save frequent stops to your favorite
• Find nearest stops via GPS
• Find stops using routes
• Don't have data plan? Don't worry. Send SMS and get times of buses
• No hassle to press refresh. Built-in auto-refresh functionality
• Pull To Refresh functionality
• Share buses arrival times with your friends
• Customizable (Rename stops, Delete stops, Change nearby radius for stop search, Turn on/off auto-refresh, Change layout)
• User Friendly with Interactive Interface
• User feedback options put you in touch with app developer.
Get the arrival time of MBTA buses on your mobile by installing Boston Bus Tracker app.
• Your suggestion would be much appreciated. Please do so to improve the efficiency.
This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the MBTA
With VTA EventTIK, you can purchase day passes in advance for Levi’s Stadium games and other major local events. You can buy passes for your entire traveling group and have them all on your phone.
Simply select your event, indicate number of riders, enter your payment card details, and your phone is your ticket to ride.
• Secure ticket purchasing with your credit or debit card
• Your mobile device is your ticket
• No need for cash or a ClipperTM card
• Unlimited rides on VTA light rail and on VTA rapid, local, and community bus service on the day of the event, and until 2:59 am the following day
• One ticket for multiple riders makes it easy to ride as a group on VTA
Riding MTS to the game has never been easier! The MTS mTicket app allows you to purchase and use MTS tickets in seconds without waiting in line at ticket booths or at ticket machines. These new tickets are purchased and stored right on your phone!
With MTS mTicket, you can purchase trolley tickets in advance and activate them on game day. You can buy tickets for your entire traveling group and have them all on one ticket on your phone. You can use your credit card or debit card. Plus, MTS mTicket users have an express lane at Qualcomm Stadium to avoid lines to board trolleys at the game!
Simply select your game and number of riders, enter your payment card details, and your phone is your ticket.
● Secure ticket purchasing with your credit or debit card
● Your phone is your ticket
● No need to buy a Compass Card or paper ticket
● One ticket for multiple riders makes going to the game with others easier
Sign up, enter your details and securely purchase your single, return, weekly and monthly season tickets. From then on, all future transactions just need your login and CVV. The app lets you store multiple tickets, including season tickets and all you need to do is activate them as you board.
Whether you’re commuting or visiting the city this hassle free app is going to revolutionise your journey by river. Thames Clippers Tickets: making life easier and helping you get about London.
- Book single, return, weekly and monthly season tickets from your phone
- Check live departure times
- Secure booking system
- No fuss system- sign up once and then just log in and enter your CVV number for future transactions
- Absolutely free to download
- No booking or credit card fees
Your phone becomes your ticket to save you time and get you to where you need to be.
Sign up, enter your details and securely purchase your tickets. From then on, all future transactions just need your login and CVV. The app lets you store multiple tickets and all you need to do is activate them before you board.
Whether you’re commuting or visiting the city this hassle free app is going to revolutionise your journey in Athens.
TfA: making life easier and helping you get about Athens.
We are making the app better every day! Let us know what you think at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Book tickets from your phone
• Secure booking system with the use of your credit or debit card
• No fuss system - sign up once and then just log in and enter your CVV number for future transactions
• Absolutely free to download
• No booking or credit card fees