In light of the efforts of the Ministry of Justice in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to provide its services and its vision that focuses on facilitating the access of service and information to the public, the Ministry has prepared a special application for non-judicial services and electronic judicial services as a new concept that provides information to customers and facilitates access to it.
The Ministry of Justice is working on developing and modernizing the methods and methods of providing distinguished services that facilitate and save the customer by providing electronic services and relying on modern technologies in developing work and facilitating procedures for citizens.
The application of the Ministry of Justice enables you now to request a non-conviction certificate, as the non-conviction certificate is considered one of the sensitive documents that show that its holder has not committed any misdemeanour or crimes against honor and public morals, and the current figures indicate that the demand for it is constantly increasing. It has become increasingly dependent on this certificate as a basic requirement for the purposes of employment, obtaining a public driver's license, obtaining a travel visa, studying, or other multiple cases, which has led to increasing pressure on the courts, as figures indicate that Amman alone issues no less than 500 certificates. per day. By applying the electronic service system, it is expected to feel directly the changes in terms of time, cost and quality
The application also provides a set of judicial services of interest to citizens inside and outside the Kingdom, which enables to benefit from the services in real time through the application. The following are the available services:
- Inquiry service about pending cases (penal and civil) in the courts and registered against the inquirer.
- The service of inquiring about rent payments in the rental pens at the courts and related to the inquirer as the owner of the property.
- Service of inquiring about guarantees and agencies organized by the notary public and related to the inquirer.
- Electronic payment services for rent payments in rental pens and payments for executive lawsuits through the electronic payment gateway (efawateercom), where the inquirer, as a tenant or as a convict, can pay the amounts due without going to court.
- Service to inquire about judicial notifications issued by the courts and published in the daily newspapers, where the inquirer can view the notification through the application.
Please follow us on the official website of the Ministry of Justice
On the social networking site Facebook
Or on the social networking site Twitter
Dear subscriber, all the information related to the claims data is personal and relates only to the parties to the claim, and no one else may view it, or inquire about it under penalty of legal responsibility. By using their information, or if you inquire about the data of one of the parties to the case without his knowledge, know that you are violating the law, and you will be prosecuted criminally and legally in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.