- Record expenses and deposits and develop an aggregate balance.
- Simply add the basic information about your account along with the opening and ending cash and bank balance. Total balance at the time of opening the account, final balance difference are automatically calculated for you for every register sheet. Besides, the app also checks whether your check book is balanced or not after every credit or debit transaction. So there's no extra work.
- Intuitive interface. The app requires little or no training to use.
- The Meeting Agenda sheet provides a means to bring focus to the meeting and capture objectives, meeting information, last meeting action items, meeting agenda and new action items.
Budget Calculator for Transactional Activities
- Urgent/ Important Contacts List enables you to add contact details like name, phone, email, street address, city and ZIP code.
- Activity Budget in terms of money and time.
- An yearly calendar is provided to enable you to keep a log of key notes related to the check book.
Share and Save
- Simply tap e-mail to send your check book register to team members instantly and get feedback from them. Alternatively, you can email the register to yourself or print it.
- Locally save the check book register as a file, and re-use it with minimal changes. This enables you to see and keep a track of the financial progress over time.
- Organize meetings and plan transaction activities. E-mail your team members.
A seamless app that caters to all your needs.
Record. Modify. Share.
Looking forward to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
o learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.exchangebank.com/pdfs/PrivacyNotice.pdf
Contact us through the app or through our website www.danskebank.co.uk to:
• Register for eBanking
• Become a customer of Danske Bank
• Request more information on Sharedeal and/ or arrange an appointment to open a Custody Account
If you are not a customer of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK you can still access the mobile banking services available before log-on.
Services before logon:
- Investment Wheel
• Market: monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
• Watch list: track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
- Currency converter
The Currency Converter on the App is provided for indicative information purposes only.
See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies, or convert the prices anywhere you travel.
This tool always uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
- Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
A handy map search finds you the nearest Danske cash machine or branch in Northern Ireland
- Contact Us
Useful contact information to become a customer
Additional services after logon:
- Manage your accounts, view a statement of your accounts and check balances
- View account activity - check, search and filter transactions and get a statement of your future dated transactions
- Transfer money or make payments - Pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
- Quick money transfers between your own accounts, mandated accounts and any accounts to which you are a named party.
- Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
- Send secure mails to us and receive secure mails from us.
- Investment Wheel
• Custody: view your custody account contents
• Trade (data provided by Thomson Reuters. Indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes): buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Share deal. To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch.
Danske Mobile Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Mobile Bank App. Danske Mobile Bank App is not available on Windows or Blackberry. You must be 13 years or older to download the Danske Mobile Bank App from the App Store.
This Mobile Release 3.2 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested..
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk
You’ll have total freedom to access your accounts when and where you want. It’s simple and secure.
Account Balances – view balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
Account Activity – view detailed information on recent transactions
Pay Bills – Make online bill payments* and change or cancel scheduled payments
Transfer Funds – transfer funds between your SCBT, NCBT, CBT, or Savannah Bank accounts
Locations – Search by zip, address or current locations for the nearest ATM or branch
To use this app you must be enrolled and active in Online Banking with South Carolina Bank and Trust (SCBT), North Carolina Bank and Trust (NCBT), Community Bank & Trust (CBT), or The Savannah Bank.
Our Mobile Banking app, like Online Banking, protects your account information using multiple layers of security. Full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
If you need assistance at any time, please contact our Customer Care Center at
1-800-277-2175 for SCBT, 1-877-277-2185 for NCBT, 1-888-847-2265 for CBT, or 1-866-722-1035 for The Savannah Bank.
*For use with bill pay vendors previously set up in Online Banking.
© 2012 SCBT. Member FDIC
NCBT, a Division of SCBT
CBT, a Division of SCBT
The Savannah Bank, a Division of SCBT
The app is for Polish clients and is available in Polish and English.
It enables to:
- check your balances as long as your accounts, cards and investments history and details
- make transfers to any 3rd party’s account in PLN, also using QR codes
- make instant transfers (Express ELIXIR)
- top-up mobile phone that you have defined in Avocado e-banking
- make transfers to mobile phone or ATM withdrawals without using cards
- pay back credit card
- buy products and services using „Mobile Shopping” service
- buy travel insurance
- find nearby Bank Zachodni WBK branches, ATMs and PAYBACK partners
- call our contact center
- open a deposit
- change PIN/password
- check FX rates
To use all application options you need to register your mobile device in the mobile app and then in internet banking services.
Use demo option to check the app.
NOTE: To maximize the safety of use, we recommend:
- Do not install applications from unknown sources (out of Google Play)
- Install only Google Play applications coming from the well-known and trusted suppliers
- Install and regularly update anti-virus software on the device