Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the search by zip code or address options.
Mobile Banking is available to all registered Online Banking customers; just sign in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure Mobile Banking experience.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- View scheduled and recent payments
- Transfer money between your First National Bank accounts
- Transfer money to other customers at this bank
- Set up and receive account related alerts
- Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely
- Track and view images of your processed checks
- Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
- Contact a customer service representative
At First National Bank your security is always our top priority.
- Account information is never stored on your phone
- Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Mobile Banking is free from First National Bank (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
- If you aren’t already, enroll in Online Banking
- Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
View our Security Statement at: https://www.firstnational.com/comp/popups/security-statement.fhtml
- Users must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Payees must be setup in Online Banking
- Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal
- See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions
View account balances and transaction history
Receive customized text or email alerts
Create account-specific alerts
Locate branches and ATMs with the phone’s GPS locator
Make the move to convenience with 1st National Bank Mobile and enjoy the flexibility of banking where, when, and how you choose.
You must have a user ID and password in order to access the Mobile Banking service. Without a user ID and password, you will be unable to sign in using this application. Please visit one of our branches or our website, http://1stnationalbankonline.com/, for more information or to sign up for Mobile Banking.
FNB Direct, First National Bank’s mobile banking app, makes it easier than ever to bank on the go, right from your mobile device.
Quickly check account balances, transfer money, pay bills, locate a convenient branch or ATM, or view recent account activity.
Updating your app is easy, so you can quickly take advantage of new mobile banking features as they are introduced.
Account Information: View up-to-date information about your FNB accounts, including pending transactions.
Transfer Money: Transfer money between your FNB accounts.
Pay Bills: Pay a person or a company.
Find FNB Locations: Find branch or ATM options nearest your current location or enter a street address.
Make Deposits: Now make check deposits with your android.
FNB Direct is available to all FNB-Online Banking customers.
The FNB Direct app is free to install. Message and data rates from your mobile carrier will apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
For general support contact -800-555-5455.
First National Bank offices are located in Ames and Ankeny Iowa.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.fnbames.com/home/about/privacy/policy
*Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
First National Mobile supports all account types including checking, certificates-of-deposit, money markets, loans, and lines-of-credit.
First National Mobile service is a FREE* service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your Android phone.
*There is no fee from First National Bank in Howell. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for more details.