Microsoft 365 helps you get more done with productivity tools for any occasion. Take advantage of a seamless document editor with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available on the go, all in one app. Microsoft 365 is your simple solution for productivity, document, spreadsheet, presentation, and file management. From cover letter creation, budget tracking, to slideshows, Microsoft 365 can be your tool for editing any documents on the fly when you need it most.
Scan or sign important PDFs, create accurate spreadsheets, or work on your professional resume anytime and anywhere in just a few taps. Access the integrated Office editor through your mobile device even when you’re offline and complete workflows no matter where you are. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, to Excel files, the Office app provides you with one seamless experience.
Draft up your next blog in Word, manage a budget in Excel, or plan your business pitch in PowerPoint. Microsoft 365 is a complete documents editor at your fingertips. With intelligent cloud services and trusted security, the 365 app will help maximize your productivity in both work and life.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Combined:
• Widely used tools now accessible within a single application, the go-to docs app for productivity.
• Use Microsoft 365 as a cover letter creator or CV editor with our professional templates.
• Store and access Word, Excel & PowerPoint files using cloud-based storage.
• Collaborate with others on your Word docs and Excel documents in real-time.
• PowerPoint pages can be shared and edited. Practice your presentation with Presenter Coach.
• Excel editor can create or instantly modify worksheets using one of the many templates available in-app.
• Document and file shared view make it easy to access and collaborate via Outlook and Teams.
• Documents like resumes and essays can be edited by others for seamless collaboration.
Office Lens to Convert Pictures and Documents
• Create docs by snapping a picture or uploading a photo from your camera roll.
• Transform a photo of a table into a usable Excel spreadsheet.
• Enhance digital images of whiteboards, sheets and documents.
PDF Scanning & Editing Capabilities:
• Scan PDF files and convert them into Word documents and vice versa, instantaneously with the PDF converter tool
• Edit PDF files on your device quickly and easily while on the go.
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDFs.
Unique Office Mobile Functions:
• Quickly jot down thoughts and ideas, and then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner enables your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Office documents and spreadsheets can be transferred instantly with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away. Access and save documents to the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Logging in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Achieve more while on the go with the help of Microsoft 365.
OS version: Last 4 major versions of Android running an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
1 GB RAM or above
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft's EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=519111