This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
This is a based on the app "Midi Sheet Music" but with some improvements
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
New audio and visual playback lets you watch the lyrics and notes light up in sync with your music! Have feedback on this feature or other features you’d like to see added to our app? Please let us know!
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings
- Playback in portrait mode (note: zoom and mark-up tools are disabled while music is playing)
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music
- Easy page turns: just swipe or tap your finger to flip pages (your choice)
- Quickly jump to any page
- Zoom in on your notation
- Pen and highlight tools
- Transpose your notation
- Landscape mode support
- Organize folders & set lists
- Options for different paper types
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude)
- Access to nearly 260,000 additional arrangements through the Musicnotes.com store
- Synthesia will wait until you hit the correct note in "Melody Practice" mode.
- Perform each hand separately or together.
- Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
- Buy the unlock to play 130 more, along with every other MIDI song ever created.
- Connect your own digital piano and play along.
- Compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
- Optionally show traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes.
- Master each section by creating a loop and practicing repeatedly.
- Keep time using the built-in metronome.
- Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
- Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
+ Play MIDI files using any SF2 soundfont (one is already included)
+ Karaoke: *.kar and *. mid files, support for many charsets (cyrillic, greek, arabian, ...)
+ Auto detect voice melody track with the option to mute it automatically
+ piano keys: scrollable and zoomable
+ USB MIDI IN: plug in your midi controller and play along the song
+ Gapless and beat accurate looping because ofquantisation feature. Loops are also shiftable while playing !
+ Create markers to quickly navigate to specific file positions - Give a name for each marker, eg. "solo", "reprise"...
+ Transpose the MIDI file (can be stored for each MIDI file! )
+ Tracks control: Mute or solo specific tracks/instruments or assign other instruments!
+ support for BLACK MIDI / impossible music
+ Change the tempo during playback while maintaining relative tempo changes
+ Choose midi notes visualisation: pitch range or instrument/midi channel
+ Various auto scrolling modes and continuous zooming
+ Designed for tablets and smartphones
The soundfont that ships with this app offers acceptable sounds (better than those of the Android default synthesizer). Because of its small size of ~ 3 MB it loads pretty fast, consumes less CPU and therefore can also be used on slower devices.
Any soundfont of file format "sf2" can be used, also compressed soundfonts (wavpack or flac). Just search the internet for "soundfont collections- there are many available for free!
By coloring the notes depending on their pitch the harmonic development, different tonal areas / modulations / key changes become visible at a glance!
Even large MIDI files (eg. a symphony) will be visualized in 2-3 seconds !
Also so called "black midi" files (up to million notes or more) can be played back completely. Only the number of notes to display needs to be limited. You can set this number -> Try how many notes your device can take (e.g. with Nexus 7 up to 400.000 notes)
MIDI file user settings
All loops, markers, instrument/track assignments are stored in a separate settings file. Each time a MIDI file gets loaded it will search for an existing settings file.
Support & Feedback
The "Help & Info" menu inside the app offers a form to submit feedback, ie. ask a question, make a suggestion or report a bug.
Alternatively you can send your concern directly to email@example.com
And finally, if you like this app - RATE IT !
Keywords: Midi, player, Loops, Karaoke, USB
With Jellynote, you have a direct access to more than 150,000 free high quality piano interactive music sheet & guitar and bass tabs. You can also consult guitar chords & lyrics with covers.
We are making music learning fun & inspiring thanks to the helping tools we developed.
You can learn any instrument from scratch and become the new Jimi Hendrix or Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart!
• Huge catalogue from classical songs to the latest hits! Free daily updates
• Useful Search
• Filter by genre: Rock / Metal / Pop / Folk / Electronic / Soul / Hip-Hop / Reggae / Jazz / Soundtrack / Classical
• Filter by level: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
• Filter by instruments (128 in total): Guitar / Bass / Piano / Drums / Strings (Violin / Cello / Viola / Contrabass) / Reed (Sax / Clarinet / Oboe / Bassoon) / Brass (Trumpet / Trombone / French Horn / Tuba) / Flute / Ukulele / Orchestra …
• Filter by Artists
• Offline access to your songbooks and your favorite songs
• Synchronize your favorite songs with your jellynote.com account!
• History, find very easily what you have already played
• Share with your friends your tabs / music sheet / chords / lyrics
Sheet Music & Music Score & Tabs features
• Tempo control: play the song at your own speed.
• Display features: only staff, only tab or both
• Audio player: listen to the song with a good sound playback. Real time highlight the notes that you should be playing.
• Multiple tracks control: set up the volume of each track
Chords & Lyrics features
• Great Tuner
• Chords Library. Find any chord and see how you can play it
• You have for each song the different chord diagrams with fingers positions
• Cover videos from YouTube
Instruments views: ‘how to read traditional sheet music’ and ‘how to read guitar tablature’
• Guitar Tab: this view represents the strings with the flow of the fingers positions so that you can check out and anticipate your fretting hand positions. It's a real time tablature.
• Fretboard: This view is more realistic, it shows in real time where the fingers should be on the fretboard.
• Piano: A realistic view of a piano showing in real time where the fingers should be. Both hands are represented with two different colors
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time
Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
One of the most gorgeous and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 22 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Custom Playlist, set albums, artists, genres, folders songs to playlist
* Show recent play list
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practise by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Original score layout
* Staff resize
* Online access to sheet music shared by the community
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control and count-in
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
The MuseScore app requires iOS 7 or later and is supported on these devices:
- iPhone 4 and later
- iPod Touch 5th and later generations
- iPad 2 and later
- iPad Mini
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
Q Can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Yes, by uploading your files to your online account on MuseScore.com.
Follow MuseScore and share your feedback.
MuseScore Blog: http://blog.musescore.com
- Material design
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- id3 tag editing
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
when you practice, this app will become your best friend!!
this app can play midi file, and set the volume on each tracks.
it can also set the play speed, slower or faster.
so, this app helps you to practice your own part in a cappella group, band, and so on.
* because update of Database, sometimes error occur at save/load settings.
* in that case, excuse me, please reinstall this app.
please check the follow link, you can see how to use "Simple Midi Player".
Simple Midi Player can
* play your MIDI file.
* set the volume on each tracks.
* adjust play speed, to slower or faster.
* transpose key.
* add cue point, and back to play from cue point by 1-click.
* loop playback between two any points.
* save your favorite settings, and load it later.
if you want to practice your part, you will get sound source of each part midi files.
But, sometimes did you thought follow things?
"it's troublesome to make a sound source for each parts."
"i want to little more increase the volume of the my part."
"by reducing the volume of my part, i want to try the results of practice."
"i want to practice in slower tempo."
"i want to sing this song in faster tempo"
"i want it to loop playback automatically at any points"
"Simple Midi Player" resolves these problems.
you can set the volume of each tracks.
so, you can practice your part by increasing your part's volume.
when you sing in a cappella group, have you had experience to involuntarily follow another part, haven't you?
in this case, you can practice your part by increasing the volume of other part little by little.
finally, your turn off the your part, and you can play a cappella by yourself.
you can also change the play speed.
if you say,
"i'm not good at singing in the exact pitch.",
"i'm not good at taking the rythm."
let's practice your part in slower tempo, and you can play more exactly.
you can also transpose key.
if you want to sing some songs in other key, you can easily transpose the key.
you just click the ♭ or # button.
then, you can save your settings with any name !!
and you can load these settings at next time practice.
if you practice some songs, you can save settings of each songs.
in these way, you can practice the a cappella more efficiently.
* you can say "bye!" to time of making a sound sources of each parts!
* by increasing the volume of your part, you can get your part's notes. so you can practice more efficiently!
* by playing more slowly, you can practice more exactly.
* by reducing the volume of your part, you can try the result of your practice!!
By practicing with this app in secret you can be way ahead of your rivals!!!!
a cappella, band play, arranger, etc ...