MOJO (Moments of Joy) is for families who support a loved one living with Alzheimer’s, Vascular, Lewy body or other dementia . We know how confused, upset, and exhausted you feel.
That’s why we developed MOJO, a revolutionary online support system and app connecting everyone involved from the grandkids up.
• Medication Manager: Real time reminders, missed medication alerts, prescription renewal prompts and consumption register shared across the family network.
• Checklists: Personal checklists to help prepare for every stage of the journey; from "creating a dementia friendly home", to "advance legal decisions" and "telling the grandchildren."
• Care Notes / Care Reports: Simple reports track key dementia data to monitor health & behavioural changes between medical appointments.
• Calendar & Messaging: Automated and user-generated info distributed across the family network.
• Memory Box: A digital photo album of friends, family, places and events, with captions and user tagging.
• Friends & Family: Timeline images of family & friends over the years to help recognition today.
• Time Machine: Join your loved one on their travels through time with music, film, events, family photos and date-linked personal information for any year from 1940.
Online workshops, forums and specialist advice for all stages of care.
Automated family messaging system for wanderers.
30 day free trial then £11.99 per month for up to 10 family users. Cancel anytime. For T's & C's visit mojodementia.org