Round up your purchases to the nearest pound and invest the spare change into thousands of companies such as Facebook and Netflix via tracker funds. Sign up in minutes and get started with as little as £1.
Winner of Best Money App and Best for Beginners in The Times, Sunday Times and Boring Money Consumer Investment Awards 2019.
Winner of the Moneyfacts Digital Wealth Management Provider of the Year 2019.
Winner of The Techies FinTech Innovator of the Year 2017.
Featured by BBC, TechCrunch, The Times, ITV, The Daily Mail, The Financial Times, The Telegraph, The Evening Standard, This is Money.
All investing should be regarded as longer term. The value of your investments can go up and down, and you may get back less than you invest.
Make investing part of your everyday life
• Round up your everyday card purchases to the nearest pound and invest the spare change e.g. when you buy a coffee for £2.40, you can choose to ‘round up’ to £3 and set aside the 60p to invest.
• You can also set up a regular weekly deposit, a monthly payday boost and make one-off deposits into your Moneybox.
Investing made easy
• Investing can be a great way to grow your money over the long term. However, this is not guaranteed.
• We've worked with experts to put together three simple starting options – cautious, balanced and adventurous. All you need to do is pick one!
• The option you choose determines how your savings are split between a range of tracker funds. Using these funds, you can invest into thousands of leading companies from around the world including Facebook, Netflix and Disney.
• Our range of funds includes a socially responsible global shares option, which invests in a range of companies from across the developed global stock market but considers environmental, social and governance factors in its selection process.
• Your investments are held within a Lifetime ISA, Stocks & Shares ISA or General Investment Account (GIA).
Please note a 25% government early withdrawal charge may apply to the Lifetime ISA.
Save for your first home
Save up to £4,000 per year and get a 25% government bonus with a Cash Lifetime ISA. This means you can get up to £1,000 a year towards your first home. We offer a market-leading rate of 1.4% AER variable*.
*As at 02.07.2019. Government early withdrawal charges may apply. AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if it was paid once each year.
Stay informed and up to date
• In the Discover tab, you’ll find analysis of your savings, featured stories and even a time machine to help you journey into the future…
Earn rewards with selected brand partners
• Moneybox+ is a brand new way for you to invest for your future. Shop with our curated partner brands and you'll receive rewards directly into your Moneybox account.
• Our fees are structured to make it possible for you to invest little and often.
• For our investment products, we charge a monthly subscription fee of £1 and an annual platform fee of 0.45% of the value of your investments per year. To help you get started, we do not charge the subscription fee for the first three months.
• There are no account fees for our Cash Lifetime ISA.
Peace of mind
• Moneybox is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 712935.
• Your investments are covered by the UK government’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to a limit of £85,000 in the unlikely event that a fund provider is declared bankrupt.
• We use bank level 256-bit TLS encryption for all your personal information.
Ready to get started? Install Moneybox today.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please get in touch using email@example.com - we’d love to hear from you!