DrOwl is a HIPAA-compliant, medical platform built on patented technology that empowers patients to access, understand, and share their health records to help improve outcomes and lower costs.
Your healthcare records belong to you, the patient. Access them for free on DrOwl and learn more about your health. Connect to thousands of medical providers, including the VA and Medicare, and receive a personalized Patient Portal that can be shared on-demand with caregivers, providers, and family members as needed.
Combine records from multiple sources into one easy-to-understand resource. And, use DrOwl’s digital Pharmacy Savings Card to save up to 80% off of your prescriptions.
One health record, infinite uses.
What you will get in the HIPAA-compliant DrOwl App?
1. A list of your health conditions, including physician-curated resources to help you get straight to trusted, accurate information to better understand each condition.
2. A list of your medications, including descriptions, important warnings, and details of their side effects. Plus, the ability to set medication reminders and save up to 80% off of your prescriptions.
3. A “Patient Snapshot” that summarizes your health in one document.
4. Information about allergies, vaccinations, and other information from your health records.
5. The ability to edit everything listed above.
6. The ability to share and search everything listed above.
What your medical records say about you is essential to your health.
Did you know that some studies have found that up to 70% of medical records can contain errors that can impact your health? The DrOwl platform gives users the ability to better understand their health records, while simultaneously identifying potential errors that can be discussed with their healthcare providers.
Here is how it works:
DrOwl is an easy-to-use medical app where you can access and share your personal medical records from anywhere at any time. Most people have their medical records in numerous hospitals, doctors’ offices, and clinics, and gaining access to those records was often difficult before now. DrOwl offers a free tool to combine your healthcare records from multiple places into one simple place. It’s easy to get started today:
1. Download and sign-up for the DrOwl app.
2. Click “Access Records” to sync your medical records to DrOwl.
3. Choose one of the thousands of providers, including the VA and Medicare, and log in to get your records.
4. Start learning more about your health.
5. Share your medical records as needed.
When you sync your medical records to DrOwl, your records are combined with AI and machine learning to create a Patient Portal in easy-to-understand language that is personalized to your individual conditions and medications.
Accessing your medical history is important, but you also need to understand what it says about your health. Your DrOwl Patient Portal includes a Personal Health Search Engine that is unique to you. Enabling you to read and research your medical conditions and medications in a physician-curated, trusted environment.
You can share your DrOwl Patient Portal with providers, caregivers, and family members as needed. Making it easy for your loved ones or caregiver to participate in your healthcare decisions.
Other DrOwl features include:
• The tools needed to be a healthcare advocate for yourself or your loved ones.
• Ability to add information from your Fitbit or Apple Watch (through Apple Health) into your DrOwl Patient Portal.