Boxing Round Interval Timer is free round timer designed for boxing, MMA and other martial arts and sports trainings. It is simple, modern and effective and works well also for HIIT trainings like tabata.
Boxing training is one of the most intensive and difficult trainings you can do. And it doesn't matter if you really want to learn how to punch, boxing will help you to lose weight, get fit and feel much better (well, if you survive boxing workouts). Boxing is passion, heaven and hell, and it is not always easy to concentrate on hellish boxing training if there is no boxing trainer around. You need strong motivation and spirit but our Boxing Round Interval Timer could also help you to maintain self-control and to never give-up. How could you go the distance in life or in boxing match if you cannot complete your boxing workouts?
* Easy to use boxing round timer
* Can be used for tabata workouts and other HIIT exercises
* Set number of rounds, lenght of each round and pause between rounds to support your boxing workout
* Features only basic functions so you can start your HIIT workout in a matter of seconds
* Timekeeper sound signaling last 10 seconds of each round
* Sound and vibration notifications for easy orientation without looking at the display
* Large timer with easy to read boxing clock and simple boxing animation
This Boxing Round Interval Timer is tool that will aid you during sparring or any training that requires interval stopwatch. It was inspired by boxing workouts but it will do as well for MMA training or as universal sport timer. It will be your trusty boxing clock that will help you maximize your effort even if there is no boxing coach around.