Nextdoor is the free, private social network for your neighborhood. It is the best way for you and your neighbors to hear what’s happening in your local community.
Whether you’re looking to get to know the people on your street, hire a local babysitter, find garage sale deals, or sell your unwanted household items, Nextdoor makes it easy to talk with neighbors about what matters most to you.
People are using Nextdoor in over 180,000 neighborhoods around the world to:
• Track down a trustworthy babysitter
• Quickly get the word out about crime and safety
• Get a recommendation for a great deal on house painters
• Hire a pro to help walk your dog
• Share information during a natural disaster
• Sell an outgrown bicycle
• Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
What neighbors are saying:
“Before Nextdoor, I didn’t know there were several qualified babysitters living nearby and looking for work. It was easy to feel comfortable hiring my neighbor’s daughter to watch my son after school.” - Patrick, Mission East
“This year for Spring Cleaning, we wanted to sell old appliances, tools, clothing, and electronics on Nextdoor’s For Sale & Free section. In no time, our neighbors stopped by to make a deal and take things off our hands. It was easier than Craigslist, and it feels good knowing our household items have found a new home in the neighborhood.” - Dan, Hayes Valley