Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
For the time being only the LG G3 is supported by the LG QRemote API including sending raw IR data (see: http://developer.lge.com/MOBILE_HELP/topic/lge.mobilesdk.LGQRemote.api/html/Introduction/Introduction/Supported%20Devices.htm ).
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Le fotografie condivise dagli autori, attraverso le azioni dei visitatori del sito ricevono un punteggio che tiene in considerazione diversi parametri di gradimento.
Attraverso questa APP abbiamo il piacere di condividere le migliori opere di ogni autore il tutto corredato da dati di scatto, dati sul dispositivo utilizzato e dall'opportunità di commentare e colloquiare con il fotografo.
You need an USB OTG cable for connecting your camera to your phone.
Not all phones/tablets are compatible. You need at least 4.x Android or higher with USB host support.
For more information check:
Instant Guide to DslrDashboard by Dmitri Popov:
This app is free with no ads so please don't add negative comments just because you ROM don't have the required USB support.
And no it's not only the kernel that needs to have USB support but your Android to. Some of Android 2.3.x have the required USB support but not all, so before you give a negative comment at least check if your ROM supports USB devices (USB accessory support is not enough)
Constructive comments are welcome.
Change camera properties,
Browse images on camera,
Transfer images from camera to Android device,
Preview images (jpg and raw),
Live view histogram,
Manual focus movement while in live view,
Start movie recording (only on camera models that support it),
Custom bracketing (up to 9 images),
Time-lapse (simple and advanced with control file and ability to move focus and send commands to Arduino),
Sound initiated capture (with spectral display and frequency/intensity selector,
Nikon flash commander dialog (CLS) for easy settings (only on camera models that support it),
Custom profiles for camera properties, custom bracketing, focus stacking, flash commander
Remote control over wireless network (Android devices must be on same network)
Support for WU-1a/1b adapter (PTP/IP)
LRTimelapse help screen - read more about it at https://code.google.com/p/dslrdashboard/wiki/lrtimelapse
You can view all the lenses at once or you can view lenses in a selected category. You have the ability to sort by aperture, minimum focal length and ESP (Estimated Retail Price).
Each lens has a detail page which provides links to the Nikon web page detailing the lens, reviews of the lens from third parties (if available - brand new lenses might not have reviews yet) and where to rent the lens (United States only).
***FREE NIKON PRO WILD – NATURE SPECIAL EDITION: DOWNLOAD NOW!***
Packed with news and features that matter to the professional photographer, Nikon Pro is the ideal companion for everyone serious about their photography. As well as the latest Nikon product news, stunning imagery and the stories behind them, Nikon Pro offers an inside look at the things that matter in the photography industry. We have location reports from ‘must see’ photography destinations worldwide, , insight from industry specialists, and unusual techniques explained by experts.
Each issue features three assignment stories about leading photographers at work and what they use, and we look at the important issues being discussed at the heart of the industry.
‘The Nikon Pro tablet edition enables enthusiasts worldwide to enjoy great images and movies as if they were their own, in glorious full screen resolution. Based upon the award winning Nikon Pro magazine distributed free to over 70,000 European professionals for almost 20 years? The tablet version is designed as the ideal alternative to the printed version. The tablet edition contains all the content of its printed counterpart but includes extra features, stories, movies and images
It’s our desire to keep photographers totally briefed on what matters whilst inspiring them with fantastic images and video, along side insightful industry knowledge and engaging stories Our mission statement is the same as everything Nikon; We’re here at the heart of the image.
The Nikon Pro tablet edition is easy to navigate and renders all imagery in full screen with a simple tap. . An active internet connection is only required during download and to click through to external links.
Once downloaded it can be enjoyed offline anywhere, anytime.
Nikon Pro is published 3 times a year.
in April, September and December.
The Nikon Pro app is your gateway to new and past issues that are available individually for £1.99/€2.69 or via Newstand subscription for £5.49 (local currencies apply).
Payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon purchase. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of expiring.
Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off. No cancellations of the current subscription are allowed during the active subscription period.
Your subscription will run for one year from the day you subscribe. You will receive the three issues that fall in that 12 month period, All previous issues that fall outside your subscription window are available to purchase as single issues.
These are recommended settings for your Nikon™ camera for various shooting modes. You can start with these settings and keep adjusting till you find your perfect setting. Your Nikon™ camera model can be selected from the list on Camera Selection screen to display all settings.
Allows selection from up to 4 shooting modes to find the most optimal settings for your camera and shooting scenario. Shooting modes supported:
- Nature, Landscape and Travel
- Portrait and Wedding
- Sports and Action
- Point and Shoot
Inspired and compiled from various sources including one-page setup guides available from OutThereImages.com
USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket!
- Wi-Fi support (Nikon WT and Canon WFT modules, Canon 6D, Nikon D7100 etc.)
- Automated focus bracketing (focus bracketing, exposure bracketing and time lapse shooting can be combined in any way possible)
- Focus stacking result preview
- Extra long exposures - up to 32 min (all Canon cameras, Nikon D750 / Df / D600 / D610 / D800 / D810 / D4 / D4s / D7100 / D5200 / D5300)
- Advanced exposure bracketing
- Image review
- Geotagging (on devices with GPS receiver)
- Full screen Live View
- Focus areas highlighting
- Live View noise averaging
- Time lapse shooting
- Video recording
- Burst (continuous) shooting
- Hyper focal distance and DOF calculator
- Live histogram (gray/RGB)
Please see more information at http://heliconsoft.com/heliconremote.html about desktop version of Helicon Remote
- Android 3.1+
- USB host (USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket). Note that some Android devices have limited USB support. Those will not detect cameras, even if they detect other devices like USB sticks or mice successfully
- Touch screen
Note: Motorola Droid phones need externally powered USB hub/dock station. Many HTC devices don't seem to have USB host at all.
Canon: 1200D / T5 / Kiss X70, 70D, 100D / SL1 / Kiss X7, 700D / T5i / Kiss X7i, 6D, 5D Mk III, 1D X, 7D, 5D Mk II, 1D Mk IV, 1D Mk III, 1Ds Mk III, 60D, 50D, 40D, 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 1100D / Rebel T3 / Kiss X50, 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2
Nikon: D750, D810, D4s, Df, D610, D5300, D600, D7100, D5200, D800/D800e, D4, D3, D3s, D3x, D7000, D5000, D5100, D700, D300/D300s, D90 (D3000, D3100 and D3200 are not supported).
Video recording: Nikon D5100 / D5200 / D5300 / D7000 / D7100 / D800 / D810 / D600 / D610 / D750 / D4 / D4s, Canon 1d Mk IV / 5D Mk II / 5D Mk III / 7D / 60D / 70D / 500D / 550D / 1100D / 600D / 650D / 700D / 6D / 1200D
Limitations: free (unregistered) version does not allow to shoot in RAW format. A license can be purchased from http://heliconsoft.com or via menu/Register button from within Helicon Remote.
+++ Technical specifications of hundreds of lenses and cameras
+++ Thousands of technical reviews from reputed sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone.de, ...
+++ High Quality Sample Images taken by cameras and lenses (from Flickr and 500px), zoom feature supported
+++ Most updated price from Amazon.com
Like to have digireview in your own language? Please help with the translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/digireview/
The app provides the following features
- List of all DSLR / mirrorless cameras and lenses in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Third (Olympus and Panasonic), Fujifilm X lineup plus third parties' lenses with support for Offline browsing.
- Smart filter with a lot of options for easy look up and discovery.
- Detail technical specification of each camera and lens plus option to compare it side by side with other similar cameras and lenses.
- Link to lens reviews from reputed review sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone and lenstip.
- View sample images taken by the camera or lens from other photographers. Contain options to filter by categories/topic such as landscape, portrait, bokeh, ...
- Check lastest camera and lens price from Amazon.com.
- Keep up to date with latest rumour and news of upcoming Canon and Nikon imaging products.
- Bookmark feature allowing easy tracking of your current gear and wish list
Keywords: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, Pen, Fujifilm, cameras, digital, DSLR, mirrorless, lenses, Tamron, Sigma, Tokina, Carl Zeiss.
If you like the app, please support the development of it by buying the no advertisement version of the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diaphragm.pro
If you face any bug or problem, please feel free to contact me by email or using the "Send Feedback" feature of the app. Please do not feedback on Google Play comment as I cannot reply you. Please describe your problem and include your device name, your Android version as well. I will do my best to help.
This app is developed base on my own experiences as a photographer looking for and shopping the right lenses for my need. So hopefully it will meet the need of other fellow photographers out there as well.
If you like my application please support by rating the app and spreading words to your friends. If you have any feedback or suggestion please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will keep it update with new content and features in the next releases. Stay tuned
Learn the basics with your Nikon D5300 Guide. In Nikon D5300 Tutorial you'll learn in greater detail about Nikon D5300 the User Settings Modes, bracketing, auto-focus modes and area modes, multiple exposures, interval timer photography, choosing lenses and accessories Nikon D5300 Guide, camera care and maintenance and much, much more inside Nikon D5300 Tutorial!
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
★ Works ONLY with
- Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster
- or with newest HTC, Sony, LG etc phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster AND Android >4.4 KitKat or newer version with native IR support.
★ NO additional hardware is needed
★ Supported cameras: Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
NB! With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR sender might not work.
If this app doesn't work with your phone then poor rating certainly doesn't motivate me to fix bugs or implement new features. Instead feel free to e-mail me (your exact camera and phone model).
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
Because all cameras and lens yield a very different picture quality at different apertures, ISO speeds or focal lengths, all these Exif parameters can be viewed to help you learn to take good photos.
+ Filter Flickr photos by selecting different Nikon Digital-SLRs camera model.
+ Sort results by relevance,interestingness or date.
+ View detailed Exif info. like ISO speeds, aperture, shutter speed etc..
+ Zoom in / out of picture.
+ search on photo tags (keywords).
!!! WORKS ONLY WITH AN EXTERNAL DIY BLUETOOTH MODULE !!!
Control your camera from your Phone or tablet.
- White balance preset (AWB, Sun, shade, cloud, ...)
- Modify WB color temperature in manual WB (Only for Nikon)
- Exposure compensation
- Take photo (stored on the DSLR)
- See your battery level
- See Focal used (only for Nikon)
- See Mode (Manual, Aperture priority, ...)
- See the exposure level (Only for Nikon, same as exposure meter of your DSLR)
This application only works with a Hardware module (DIY), easy to build.
This module is designed for works whith Smartphone and the "Photographer Tools" project.
It commnunicate with Smartphone or tablet in BlueTooth.
You can see all informations at:
Rating and Reviews:
To give a constructive score
it is best to leave a comment.
How to judge an application, positively or negatively,
who works only with an external module that you have not build?
How can you destroy a several months with a negative rating (score):
- Without actually test the application with its external Bluetooth module?
- Without leaving a constructive review?
Thanks to leave a comment when you leave a star rating.
Questa nuova release, è molto più che una semplice applicazione da scaricare sul proprio device! É un potente "regista" che guida sapientemente verso le categorie ed i cataloghi di prodotto, alle news e alle attività di cultura fotografica predilette.
Da Nikon App 3.0, è possibile accedere alle sezioni specificatamente dedicate ai prodotti Reflex e Coolpix, al Nikon Forum Photo Contest, a Nikon Art (con le migliori immagini della Community), al "repository" Nikon Image Space, ai contenuti di Nikon Pro, il magazine dedicato ai professionisti Nikon ed a Manual Viewer, grazie a cui si può accedere a tutti i manuali di istruzioni dei prodotti Nikon.
Inoltre, grazie ad una vista dedicata è possibile accedere ai contenuti ed agli aggiornamenti dei canali ufficiali di Facebook, Twitter e YouTube.
NIkon App, poi, consente la navigazione guidata e ottimizzata per gli smart device tra tutti i numerosi articoli Nikon Life e Nikon eXperience pubblicati dall'origine del progetto Nikon School ad oggi.
Infine, per offrire un'esperienza completa dedicata al mondo Nikon, è possibile effettuare la navigazione tra i siti npsitalia.it, nikonschool.it, nikonclub.it, nikonphotographers.it ottimizzati per la navigazione da smart device.
The Nikon Manual Viewer 2 app is used to download and view manuals for Nikon SLR cameras. Downloading the manual for your camera lets you access the instructions at any time, on line or off.
Manuals can only be downloaded online. A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for downloads over 10 MB. Depending on network conditions, download may take over 10 minutes.
■Using the Viewer
Tapping a manual in the library launches the viewer. Links are indicated by colored text: tapping a colored word or number takes you to the linked page.
*Android 2.3.3 or later recommended.
- A flat design and simple operations that improve photos
The design and the user interface have been revamped so that users can better enjoy viewing photos than ever before. A flat design and intuitive operations have been introduced to improve photos.
- Three views make it easier to browse and search your photos
The software provides three different types of thumbnail views to help you find your favorites while comfortably viewing photos.
- Grid View: Allows you to view all stored photos at a glance. Recommended when browsing many photos at one time.
- Flow View: Just flick up or down to view photos as if they were flowing. Good for viewing photos sequentially.
- Map View: The locations where the photos were taken are indicated on a map together with the photos. It is helpful for browsing your photos by places where the photos were taken.
- Photos and albums, and the people they've been shared with are now clear at a glance.
The app now displays whom each photo or album has been shared with. It is also easy to cancel sharing.
- Photos in a smart device are accessible without signup
You can now instantly view photos stored on a smart device without signing up or logging in to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE."
- Both photos uploaded to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE" and those stored on the device may be viewed.
- Switch between the three views to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
- Photos can be viewed by sorting them, for example, by shooting date or camera model.
- Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and boxes.
- Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
- The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
- The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
- The app allows you to post photos on Facebook or Twitter.
- Access to all functions requires a signup with "NIKON IMAGE SPACE." Signup is free of change.
Android 4.0 and later
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
The Nikon Photo Contest, has been held by Nikon Corporation since 1969 to provide an opportunity for photographers around the world, is to nurture an aspirational community that supports photographers and filmmakers who wish to share important stories and influence the way people think through images. For Nikon, with our pledge to be "at the heart of the image", this is a great opportunity to champion new forms of image making, adapting to and embracing these exciting changes in the way people express their passions and beliefs through imagery.
So, just as photography is changing, the 35th Nikon Photo Contest is changing as well. This year for the first time, all categories in photography and video will accept entries from any digital device, including smartphones. The video category will broaden its accepted length to six to 180 seconds, and will have an independent set of judges. This app is to submit the works that are shot by smartphones for the Nikon Photo Contest 2014-2015 during the entry period and to see the entries after the entry period.
・Connects an Android device to a Nikon COOLPIX S810c/S800c digital camera via Wi-Fi®.
・Enables thumbnail display of photos in the Nikon COOLPIX S810c/S800c digital camera.
・Enables transfer (copying) of photos from the Nikon COOLPIX S810c/S800c digital camera to the Android device.
・Facilitates initial setup for communicating with a transfer application inside the camera. Subsequent connections are automatic.
・As well as transferring photos at their original size, Connect to S810c enables reducing images to either 2-megapixel or VGA size for transfer.
・Connect to S810c is only for use with the Nikon COOLPIX S810c/S800c digital camera.
・Video files can also be transferred; however, for playback the Android device must meet certain specification criteria.
・Images cannot be transferred via USB cable.
・It is recommended that the Android device has a memory card installed.
・When the authentication screen to confirm the ID numbers does not display while configuring Simple Setup, try connecting to the COOLPIX S810c/S800c’s SSID from the smart device’s Wi-Fi setup.
・Under certain conditions, Connect to S810c may not run or operation may be unstable even with a compatible version of the operating system.
・Minimum display resolution is WVGA (800 x 480 pixels).
・Transfer speed may vary depending on the type of smart device, communication environment, and the surrounding environment.
・Compliance with wireless regulations means that photos may be transferred over distances no greater than 10 to 15 meters. Transfer range may be reduced by poor signal conditions and objects that interfere with transmission.
・Do not use this software on aircraft or in hospitals, etc., where wireless communications are restricted.
■ Compatible with Android versions 4.0 to 4.4
A smart device refers to smartphone or tablet running Android OS.
・Android, the Google Play logo, and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
・All other company names, brand names and product names are registered trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
‒ Connects an Android device to a Nikon COOLPIX S800c digital camera via Wi-Fi®.
‒ Enables thumbnail display of photos in the Nikon COOLPIX S800c digital camera.
‒ Enables transfer (copying) of photos from the Nikon COOLPIX S800c digital camera to the Android device.
‒ Facilitates initial setup for communicating with Upload to smart device application inside the camera. Subsequent connections are automatic.
‒ As well as transferring photos at their original size, Connect to S800c enables reducing images to either 2-megapixel or VGA size for transfer.
‒ Connect to S800c is only for use with the Nikon COOLPIX S800c digital camera.
‒ Video files can also be transferred; however, for playback the Android device must meet certain specification criteria.
‒ Images cannot be transferred via USB cable.
‒ It is recommended that the Android device has a memory card installed.
‒ If a PIN-entry dialog is not displayed in easy connection mode, retry after using the S800c SSID to connect via the smart device Wi-Fi settings dialog.
‒ Under certain conditions, Connect to S800c may not run or operation may be unstable even with a compatible version of the operating system.
‒ Minimum display resolution is WVGA (800 x 480 pixels).
‒ Transfer speed may vary depending on the type of device and the surrounding environment.
‒ Compliance with wireless regulations means that photos may be transferred over distances no greater than 10 to 15 meters. Transfer range may be reduced by poor signal conditions and objects that interfere with transmission.
‒ Do not use this software on aircraft or in hospitals, etc., where wireless communications are restricted.
■ Compatible with Android versions 2.3, 3.0, 4.1 to 4.3
A smart device refers to smartphone or tablet running Android OS.
‒ Android, the Google Play logo, and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
‒ Products and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.