You can access on-demand information and real-time services, including:
• Shore Excursion Previews and Bookings
• Restaurant Information with Menus and Bookings
• Account Review
• General Information, such as Onboard Services, Spa Services, and Shopping
• Daily Activities
• Cruise Rewards Information
• Messenger/Phone Features with Other Guests during your cruise (Nominal One-Time Fee During Cruise).
• Phone Calling with Family and Friends Back Home (Nominal Per Minute Fee During Cruise).
Three Stages: Countdown…Connected…Registered
Norwegian iConcierge works exclusively on board. Once you download the app, input your cruise date and a countdown timer begins. That’s how you know you're in business. Be sure to enable push notifications when you download the app if you’re interested in using the phone and messenger features.
Once you are on board, access the Norwegian iConcierge app for step-by-step instructions on how to connect. The Norwegian iConcierge features will activate after you board the vessel and connect and register your device.
Norwegian iConcierge never sleeps, and with so many ways to play on Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Pearl, Norwegian Jewel & Norwegian Pride of America you may not either.
See you on board!
*There is no charge to connect to the ship’s WiFi network to use Norwegian iConcierge services. Separate WiFi Internet access is available at a nominal charge.
To reach guests who are sailing on board Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway or Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Pearl, Norwegian Jewel & Norwegian Pride of America using the Norwegian iConcierge Phone Feature, please call: 1-877-308-5605 (Toll-Free, US Only) or 305-400-4629 (Local or Outside US), select the ship the guest is sailing on, and dial their stateroom number or their direct extension…
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy access to plan journeys and departures for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of stations and addresses
- Point on map to select points
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations
- SMS ticket
- Swedish, English, Spanish, German, French and Chinese translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, the app can not access or modify other content than it's own on the SD card.
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications
Robin is your voice assistant on the road, bringing you texting by voice, local information, GPS navigation and even jokes, while keeping your eyes on the road. Voice in, voice out. Plus, she has more personality than Siri, Google Now or Cortana!
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, etc. **
Users say: “After trying Samsung's S-Voice, Assistant, Skyvi, Vlingo, AIVC/Alice and Sherpa …Robin is the best voice app of its kind; clearly the best choice for drivers in need of information on the road.”
Ask Robin for directions & places, parking & traffic, your Facebook & Twitter news, gas prices & weather, reminders & alarms, messaging and much more - all hands-free ;)
Robin is a personal assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. She'll even call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Or, "wave hello" twice in front of your phone’s upper edge (or brush/tap it lightly).
Compare to voice assistants and chatbots such as Siri, Nuance, Dragon, Vlingo, Evi, Voice, VoiceSearch, SpeaktoIt Assistant, Skyvi and Google Now, as well as GPS navigation such as Waze, Scout, MapQuest, Navigon, Garmin, TomTom, MotionX, Yelp, etc.
• Robin is currently in Beta, still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
• Gesture activation: normally, you just need to wave your hand twice close to the top edge of your phone. For best results, we recommend using the "double-brush" gesture, where your hand actually touches the phone lightly. Certain devices require specific tuning - we are working down that list as we speak.
• Permissions: Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge! It does need a permission to access you calendar for reminders reminders, and to your GMail in case you want email narration – that’s all. The wording Google Play uses can be misleading.
• Trouble with a particular location? Missing point of interest? Any issue at all? For best results, give your feedback to Robin right from within the app, so we have more information to actually fix the issue ASAP. See what people say about our speed to address reported issues.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS?
Submit feedback on our UserVoice page: http://robinlabs.uservoice.com, or say 'feedback' right in the app. You can also contact us on Twitter @robinmagnifis, or on Robin’s FB page!
Examples of useful commands
• Where is the nearest Starbucks?... Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF... How about French?
• Find a burger place ... Does it have a good rating?
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• Where can I park?
• Find cheapest parking around Union Square... Anything closer/cheaper?
• Can I reserve it?.. Let’s go there!
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What's the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Miami?
Facebook & Twitter
• Read my Twitter feed
• Update Facebook
Texting, calling & email
• Call Joe / text Jill
• Read my email to me
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
• Tell me a joke!
Travel with ease with the RapidKL Travel Guide apps.
Plan your journey on the RapidKL LRT and monorail networks. Simple and quick access to our service frequency, operating hours, fare calculation, and ticket product info.
Periodic updates from time to time. Do visit us again for future updates.
What's New in this Version:
Extends journey planner to include integrated bus services in Klang Valley. Total of 4,000 bus stations & 60 train station are now available in RapidKL Travel Guide.
Basta aproximar o seu cartão de transporte na parte de trás do seu aparelho celular para que o aplicativo faça a leitura de saldo e recarga de créditos.
- Este aplicativo necessita de conexão com a Internet.
- Este aplicativo é compatível somente com aparelhos Android 4.1 ou superior que possuem a tecnologia NFC do fabricante NXP (mesma tecnologia utilizada nos cartões da SPTrans).
- Os tipos de recarga SPTrans disponíveis para este aplicativo são: Bilhete Único, Vale Transporte e créditos adquiridos no site da SPTrans.
Este aplicativo não é compatível com aparelhos que possuem a tecnologia NFC do fabricante BROADCOM.
Motorola Moto Maxx, Motorola Moto X2 , Google Nexus 4 , Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7 (2013), Google Nexus 10, LG G2, Samsung GALAXY Express 4G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G1, entre outros.
Classifique nosso aplicativo.
A sua opinião é muito importante para que possamos melhorá-lo cada vez mais!
Em caso de dúvidas ou sugestões, envie uma mensagem através do Fale Conosco: http://www.redepontocerto.com.br/rpc/contato.jsp.
This application contains the latest update of the subway lines and includes the Yellow line.
This version also has all subtitles needed for better understanding of the map.
If you appreciated this application, evaluate this program in the Android Market please.
All suggestions are welcome.
## Leia mais no menu 'Ajuda' no aplicativo! ##
Curta nossa página: https://www.facebook.com/cadeoonibus
Único aplicativo recomendado pela SPTrans em seu site oficial. (http://www.sptrans.com.br/app/)
Não perca mais o ônibus ou fique esperando muito tempo por ele.
Estamos abertos a novos comentários.
Desenvolvido por: NanoIT Brasil
Encontrou algum erro?
Gostaria de solicitar melhorias?
Entre em contato conosco: email@example.com
Cadê o Ônibus? (Cidade de São Paulo) tem o objetivo de facilitar o acompanhamento das linhas municipais de ônibus da cidade de São Paulo..
(Não possuimos qualquer vínculo com as empresas SPTrans e EMTU)
Dúvidas, críticas e sugestões: firstname.lastname@example.org
Curta nossa página: https://www.facebook.com/cadeoonibus
palavra-chave: busao,sao paulo,sp,transporte,onibus,metro,trem,cade,onibus,sao,paulo,sptrans,olho,vivo,olho vivo,gps,monitoramento,monitor,favoritos,linha,transporte publico,publico,transporte publico sp,bus,onibus,emtu,empresa metropolitana,urbano
- Use Tube Assistant to get ahead on the London Underground.
- Plan your journey, find the quickest route, check which direction the train arrives and get on the carriage for the most direct exit and to be first off the tube.
- Tube Assistant route planning does not use the TfL Journey Planner so will even work underground and without a network connection.
You can also
* Browse Underground Map.
* Check Line Status.
* Check Departure Boards of DLR and Underground stations. No Overground currently, as is restricted by National Rail Enquiries.
* If you've been using Tube Exits on the iPhone and can't find it on Android, that's because there isn't one. I have written this app because I couldn't find anything else as good as Tube Exits on Android either. Tube Assistant is free, ad free, and nag free. There are no nagging prompts asking you to rate this app. So please, if you like this app then follow the Rate App link to give rating and feedback. Thanks.
Real-time departures are marked in red and show when the bus is due to leave from the stop you have selected.
Search for relevant stops for information about the next departure.
Search for routes that include the stop you are at.
Shows an overview of your favourite stops combined with the route you have selected.
Remember that, although the app can be downloaded for free, you will be charged for data traffic according to your mobile service provider's rates.
Mobile tickets are now available for all services within the Bremen/Northern Saxony transport association (VBN). Register once and buy your mobile tickets easily from the connection search or through the "Tickets" menu.
The app offers the following features:
• Home to home routing including footways with timetables for all buses and trams in Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg and Rostock, train information is available for all of Germany.
• Real-time information and push-service with latest news for your subscribed connections. That means you can see if your train, bus or tram is estimated to be on time.
Real-time information is available for the following carriers:
Outside the Lower Saxony transport association real-time information is also available for Autokraft, the Hamburger Hochbahn (U-Bahn / metro), regional busses in Braunschweig and the trams and ferries in Rostock.
• Departure and arrival tables for stops and railway stations, with additional station information within the VBN.
• Price information for certain transport associations (Bremen/Northern Saxony, Osnabrück, Hanover, Nienburg and Rostock). Within VBN mobile tickets are now also available.
• Save your most used connections and stations as favourites for fast and easy access.
• Access an overview of the stations and travel options in your immediate vicinity based on your current location, also available as an augmented reality function.
• Scheduled and real-time information for your favourite connections and stations with widgets directly at your start screen.
• Real-time flight departure and arrival information from Bremen Airport.
Information about access rights:
The app will access your contacts so that you will be able to select an address as starting point or destination for the connection search function. You can change this access right at any time via the settings.
The right to access "photos and media" is used to save information on your device: downloading scheduled and real-time information and saving offline timetables.
The access to the camera is used for the augmented reality feature allowing you to see stations and departures in you vicinity directly at your camera screen.
Based on your location the app will show you possible stations and connections in your vicinity.
Should you decide to subscribe to the push service an anonymous device ID will be stored on our server in order to allow us to send you the requested information.
These access rights will not be used for any other purpose. More information is available at our website.
VBN is working continuously on the further improvement of our app, and we are looking forward to receiving your suggestions and opinions. You can help improve our services to you! Send your feedback to email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
The VBN app was funded by Landesnahverkehrsgesellschaft Niedersachsen GmbH (LNVG) and Zweckverband Verkehrsverbund Bremen/Niedersachsen (ZVBN).
The integration of the flight data was realized in the project Green Sustainable Airports (GSA) in the context of the Interreg IV B North Sea Region Programme, supported by the European Union – The European Regional Development Fund.
Türk Hava Yolları
New Zealand Airways
Jet Airways Jetstar
SAS Scandinavian Airlines
Jet Blue Airways
- Map-functionality that lists all the charging points
- Filtering charging station types, so for example users with the Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf and other electric vehicles are going to find stations that fit the best.
- Your Favorites
I need feedback from you out there to improve the app! Please report your wishes and issues by e-mail.
The data about Charging Stations in Norway are retrieved from Nobil (www.nobil.no)