You can access on-demand information and real-time services, including:
• Shore Excursion Previews and Bookings
• Restaurant Information with Menus and Bookings
• Account Review
• General Information, such as Onboard Services, Spa Services, and Shopping
• Daily Activities
• Cruise Rewards Information
• Messenger/Phone Features with Other Guests during your cruise (Nominal One-Time Fee During Cruise).
• Phone Calling with Family and Friends Back Home (Nominal Per Minute Fee During Cruise).
Three Stages: Countdown…Connected…Registered
Norwegian iConcierge works exclusively on board. Once you download the app, input your cruise date and a countdown timer begins. That’s how you know you're in business. Be sure to enable push notifications when you download the app if you’re interested in using the phone and messenger features.
Once you are on board, access the Norwegian iConcierge app for step-by-step instructions on how to connect. The Norwegian iConcierge features will activate after you board the vessel and connect and register your device.
Norwegian iConcierge never sleeps, and with so many ways to play on Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Pearl, Norwegian Jewel & Norwegian Pride of America you may not either.
See you on board!
*There is no charge to connect to the ship’s WiFi network to use Norwegian iConcierge services. Separate WiFi Internet access is available at a nominal charge.
To reach guests who are sailing on board Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway or Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Pearl, Norwegian Jewel & Norwegian Pride of America using the Norwegian iConcierge Phone Feature, please call: 1-877-308-5605 (Toll-Free, US Only) or 305-400-4629 (Local or Outside US), select the ship the guest is sailing on, and dial their stateroom number or their direct extension…
Robin is your voice assistant on the road, bringing you texting by voice, local information, GPS navigation and even jokes, while keeping your eyes on the road. Voice in, voice out. Plus, she has more personality than Siri, Google Now or Cortana!
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, etc. **
Users say: “After trying Samsung's S-Voice, Assistant, Skyvi, Vlingo, AIVC/Alice and Sherpa …Robin is the best voice app of its kind; clearly the best choice for drivers in need of information on the road.”
Ask Robin for directions & places, parking & traffic, your Facebook & Twitter news, gas prices & weather, reminders & alarms, messaging and much more - all hands-free ;)
Robin is a personal assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. She'll even call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Or, "wave hello" twice in front of your phone’s upper edge (or brush/tap it lightly).
Compare to voice assistants and chatbots such as Siri, Nuance, Dragon, Vlingo, Evi, Voice, VoiceSearch, SpeaktoIt Assistant, Skyvi and Google Now, as well as GPS navigation such as Waze, Scout, MapQuest, Navigon, Garmin, TomTom, MotionX, Yelp, etc.
• Robin is currently in Beta, still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
• Gesture activation: normally, you just need to wave your hand twice close to the top edge of your phone. For best results, we recommend using the "double-brush" gesture, where your hand actually touches the phone lightly. Certain devices require specific tuning - we are working down that list as we speak.
• Permissions: Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge! It does need a permission to access you calendar for reminders reminders, and to your GMail in case you want email narration – that’s all. The wording Google Play uses can be misleading.
• Trouble with a particular location? Missing point of interest? Any issue at all? For best results, give your feedback to Robin right from within the app, so we have more information to actually fix the issue ASAP. See what people say about our speed to address reported issues.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS?
Submit feedback on our UserVoice page: http://robinlabs.uservoice.com, or say 'feedback' right in the app. You can also contact us on Twitter @robinmagnifis, or on Robin’s FB page!
Examples of useful commands
• Where is the nearest Starbucks?... Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF... How about French?
• Find a burger place ... Does it have a good rating?
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• Where can I park?
• Find cheapest parking around Union Square... Anything closer/cheaper?
• Can I reserve it?.. Let’s go there!
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What's the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Miami?
Facebook & Twitter
• Read my Twitter feed
• Update Facebook
Texting, calling & email
• Call Joe / text Jill
• Read my email to me
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
• Tell me a joke!
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via email@example.com.
O São Paulo dá ao usuário a possibilidade de visualizar o trânsito em uma determinada rua, de modo que ele possa evitar congestionamento e tráfego lento.
É importante esclarecer que o Câmera SP não é vinculado ao DER-SP, bem como não é um aplicativo oficial da Prefeitura de São Paulo. Esse aplicativo foi feito de cidadão para cidadão.
Você tem uma idéia e quer transformá-la em um aplicativo? Entre em contato conosco: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fique por dentro das novidades da S2 Mobile, curta nossa fanpage: http://facebook.com/s2mobile
Easy access to plan journeys and departures for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of stations and addresses
- Point on map to select points
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations
- SMS ticket
- Swedish, English and Spanish translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, the app can not access or modify other content than it's own on the SD card.
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications
Basta aproximar o seu cartão de transporte na parte de trás do seu aparelho celular para que o aplicativo faça a leitura de saldo e recarga de créditos.
- Este aplicativo necessita de conexão com a Internet.
- Este aplicativo é compatível somente com aparelhos Android 4.1 ou superior que possuem a tecnologia NFC do fabricante NXP (mesma tecnologia utilizada nos cartões da SPTrans).
- Os tipos de recarga SPTrans disponíveis para este aplicativo são: Bilhete Único, Vale Transporte e créditos adquiridos no site da SPTrans.
Este aplicativo não é compatível com aparelhos que possuem a tecnologia NFC do fabricante BROADCOM.
Motorola Moto Maxx, Motorola Moto X2 , Google Nexus 4 , Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7 (2013), Google Nexus 10, LG G2, Samsung GALAXY Express 4G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G1, entre outros.
Classifique nosso aplicativo.
A sua opinião é muito importante para que possamos melhorá-lo cada vez mais!
Em caso de dúvidas ou sugestões, envie uma mensagem através do Fale Conosco: http://www.redepontocerto.com.br/rpc/contato.jsp.
This application contains the latest update of the subway lines and includes the Yellow line.
This version also has all subtitles needed for better understanding of the map.
If you appreciated this application, evaluate this program in the Android Market please.
All suggestions are welcome.
## Leia mais no menu 'Ajuda' no aplicativo! ##
Curta nossa página: https://www.facebook.com/cadeoonibus
Único aplicativo recomendado pela SPTrans em seu site oficial. (http://www.sptrans.com.br/app/)
Não perca mais o ônibus ou fique esperando muito tempo por ele.
Estamos abertos a novos comentários.
Desenvolvido por: NanoIT Brasil
Encontrou algum erro?
Gostaria de solicitar melhorias?
Entre em contato conosco: email@example.com
Cadê o Ônibus? (Cidade de São Paulo) tem o objetivo de facilitar o acompanhamento das linhas municipais de ônibus da cidade de São Paulo..
(Não possuimos qualquer vínculo com as empresas SPTrans e EMTU)
Dúvidas, críticas e sugestões: firstname.lastname@example.org
Curta nossa página: https://www.facebook.com/cadeoonibus
palavra-chave: busao,sao paulo,sp,transporte,onibus,metro,trem,cade,onibus,sao,paulo,sptrans,olho,vivo,olho vivo,gps,monitoramento,monitor,favoritos,linha,transporte publico,publico,transporte publico sp,bus,onibus,emtu,empresa metropolitana,urbano
The cameras can be sorted by distance from you, so you can quickly check the status of the road ahead of you.
App gives you quick access to all traffic from the Public Roads Administration, sorted into categories.
Supports APP2SD :)
Features that are planned:
- Tablet layout (2.3 & Honeycomb)
- filtering of messages and the camera (distance / road / county)
Data in the application obtained from the Public Roads Administration (Statens Vegvesen)
Send me an email if you find errors or have constructive feedback. I appreciate any suggestions for improvement!
Моё приложение самое первое, которое начало поддерживать новые билеты!
ʍ Программа считывает московские универсальные билеты (метрополитен и ТАТ).
☎ Должна работать на телефонах с поддержкой NFC (http://clck.ru/q9aN ).
✉ Об ошибках просьба писать на почту, а в случае падения программы отправлять багрепорты.
И ещё раз: читаются только проездные на 1,2,5,10,20,60,70. Любые другие карты (например, петербургского метро или социальные) не могут быть считаны.
Подписывайтесь на мой Гугл+ для всякого интересно по теме RFID: https://plus.google.com/101556997781950359321 . Там пока пусто, но если будет что важное — обязательно напишу.
Тэги: RFID, NFC, Mifare Ultralight, MiFairy, считыватель билетов метро.
Use the MeinFernbus app to search for your desired European bus connection, easily find the location of your bus stops and an overview of all planned departures and arrivals. You can book your tickets while on the move – conveniently and efficiently!
Use our bus app to view all your bookings and have access to all your tickets at any time. Board your bus faster than ever with the new QR-code ‘Express Check-In’ – you will be protecting the environment as you never have to print out a ticket again!
Do you have any questions about our services or your journey? The app gives you the answers to the most frequently asked questions. If your questions are still left unanswered, all the relevant contact information is displayed in the app.
After merging networks with FlixBus, MeinFernbus FlixBus offers even more departures, faster connections and new European destinations. So don’t waste any time and take advantage of the biggest long distance bus network and get your cheap ticket now.
MeinFernbus FlixBus currently offers more than 10.000 daily connections throughout Germany - both during the day and overnight - as well as attractive destinations in neighboring countries. Our network not only covers large cities such as Berlin, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Cologne, Prague, Hamburg or Vienna, but also popular holiday regions such as Sauerland, Allgäu or Rügen Island.
With an extensive route network covering more than 300 destinations, MeinFernbus FlixBus is an attractive alternative to travel by train and up to 70% cheaper.
The free app gives you an overview of our extensive route network and is your bus ticket at the same time. Using our bus app makes mobile search easier, faster and even more flexible.
Search for you desired connection and book your journey with MeinFernbus FlixBus directly on your smartphone – the earlier you book, the cheaper your bus ticket will be.
Test our service for yourself and take a MeinFernbus FlixBus trip on one of our comfortable buses with free Wi-Fi on board. Should your travel plans change, you may cancel your journey free of charge up to 15 minutes before the departure time of your bus. If you have any other questions our 24/7 customer service team will be happy to help you. MeinFernbus FlixBus is a secure alternative to car sharing services and the best option to get you from A to B at the best prices.
We always welcome your feedback and look forward to any suggestions for improvement that you may have - just send us an email to email@example.com! This will help us to adapt the app specifically to your needs with frequent updates offering new and useful functions.
We hope that you have a lot of fun with the app - and of course enjoy your trip with MeinFernbus FlixBus!
Travel with ease with the RapidKL Travel Guide apps.
Plan your journey on the RapidKL LRT and monorail networks. Simple and quick access to our service frequency, operating hours, fare calculation, and ticket product info.
Periodic updates from time to time. Do visit us again for future updates.
What's New in this Version:
Extends journey planner to include integrated bus services in Klang Valley. Total of 4,000 bus stations & 60 train station are now available in RapidKL Travel Guide.
- Use Tube Assistant to get ahead on the London Underground.
- Plan your journey, find the quickest route, check which direction the train arrives and get on the carriage for the most direct exit and to be first off the tube.
- Tube Assistant route planning does not use the TfL Journey Planner so will even work underground and without a network connection.
You can also
* Browse Underground Map.
* Check Line Status.
* Check Departure Boards of DLR and Underground stations. No Overground currently, as is restricted by National Rail Enquiries.
* If you've been using Tube Exits on the iPhone and can't find it on Android, that's because there isn't one. I have written this app because I couldn't find anything else as good as Tube Exits on Android either. Tube Assistant is free, ad free, and nag free. There are no nagging prompts asking you to rate this app. So please, if you like this app then follow the Rate App link to give rating and feedback. Thanks.
So, get the app, purchase or download a ticket and off you go!
- Purchase of Single Ticket, Day Ticket, 24h, 48h and 72 h tickets in Vienna, as well as weekly and monthly passes
- The tickets are personalized for yourself or for a person going with you
- One-time registration (same account as for the Wiener Linien Online Ticketshop)
- Pay with your credit card with option to store it securely for repeated purchases
- Store fully configured tickets as favorites for faster purchase
Have a good trip!