You can access on-demand information and real-time services, including:
• Shore Excursion Previews and Bookings
• Restaurant Information with Menus and Bookings
• Account Review
• General Information, such as Onboard Services, Spa Services, and Shopping
• Daily Activities
• Cruise Rewards Information
• Messenger/Phone Features with Other Guests during your cruise (Nominal One-Time Fee During Cruise).
• Phone Calling with Family and Friends Back Home (Nominal Per Minute Fee During Cruise).
Three Stages: Countdown…Connected…Registered
Norwegian iConcierge works exclusively on board. Once you download the app, input your cruise date and a countdown timer begins. That’s how you know you're in business. Be sure to enable push notifications when you download the app if you’re interested in using the phone and messenger features.
Once you are on board, access the Norwegian iConcierge app for step-by-step instructions on how to connect. The Norwegian iConcierge features will activate after you board the vessel and connect and register your device.
Norwegian iConcierge never sleeps, and with so many ways to play on Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Pearl, Norwegian Jewel & Norwegian Pride of America you may not either.
See you on board!
*There is no charge to connect to the ship’s WiFi network to use Norwegian iConcierge services. Separate WiFi Internet access is available at a nominal charge.
To reach guests who are sailing on board Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway or Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Pearl, Norwegian Jewel & Norwegian Pride of America using the Norwegian iConcierge Phone Feature, please call: 1-877-308-5605 (Toll-Free, US Only) or 305-400-4629 (Local or Outside US), select the ship the guest is sailing on, and dial their stateroom number or their direct extension…
Booking a cheap Wizz Air flight ticket has never been so easy as with this FREE Android application.
SEARCH and BOOK FLIGHTS
Search and book flights and services at low prices.
Sign up to Wizz Discount Club while making the reservation.
CHECK-IN, MOBILE BOARDING PASS
Check-in with your mobile phone and save boarding pass to Passbook
Find out more about Wizz Air routes and schedules
Review your reservations
Access your myWizz profile to check contact details and other account information
FLIGHT STATUS INFORMATION
Check the status of your flight real time.
Add services to your existing booking
Bulgarian, German, English, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian
Robin is your voice assistant on the road, bringing you texting by voice, local information, GPS navigation and even jokes, while keeping your eyes on the road. Voice in, voice out. Plus, she has more personality than Siri, Google Now or Cortana!
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, etc. **
Users say: “After trying Samsung's S-Voice, Assistant, Skyvi, Vlingo, AIVC/Alice and Sherpa …Robin is the best voice app of its kind; clearly the best choice for drivers in need of information on the road.”
Ask Robin for directions & places, parking & traffic, your Facebook & Twitter news, gas prices & weather, reminders & alarms, messaging and much more - all hands-free ;)
Robin is a personal assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. She'll even call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Or, "wave hello" twice in front of your phone’s upper edge (or brush/tap it lightly).
Compare to voice assistants and chatbots such as Siri, Nuance, Dragon, Vlingo, Evi, Voice, VoiceSearch, SpeaktoIt Assistant, Skyvi and Google Now, as well as GPS navigation such as Waze, Scout, MapQuest, Navigon, Garmin, TomTom, MotionX, Yelp, etc.
• Robin is currently in Beta, still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
• Gesture activation: normally, you just need to wave your hand twice close to the top edge of your phone. For best results, we recommend using the "double-brush" gesture, where your hand actually touches the phone lightly. Certain devices require specific tuning - we are working down that list as we speak.
• Permissions: Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge! It does need a permission to access you calendar for reminders reminders, and to your GMail in case you want email narration – that’s all. The wording Google Play uses can be misleading.
• Trouble with a particular location? Missing point of interest? Any issue at all? For best results, give your feedback to Robin right from within the app, so we have more information to actually fix the issue ASAP. See what people say about our speed to address reported issues.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS?
Submit feedback on our UserVoice page: http://robinlabs.uservoice.com, or say 'feedback' right in the app. You can also contact us on Twitter @robinmagnifis, or on Robin’s FB page!
Examples of useful commands
• Where is the nearest Starbucks?... Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF... How about French?
• Find a burger place ... Does it have a good rating?
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• Where can I park?
• Find cheapest parking around Union Square... Anything closer/cheaper?
• Can I reserve it?.. Let’s go there!
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What's the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Miami?
Facebook & Twitter
• Read my Twitter feed
• Update Facebook
Texting, calling & email
• Call Joe / text Jill
• Read my email to me
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
• Tell me a joke!
• Min sida (My page): Here you can purchase journeys, travel using a commuter ticket, download and manage journeys, create and modify alerts and get detailed information about your SJ Prio membership.
• Trafikinfo (Traffic info): Here you can search for a station or a train, see departing and arriving trains to a station, get a table view or map view for a train and monitor any distances. For more traffic info, please visit sj.se/trafikinfo in your web browser.
• Kundservice (Customer service): Here you can read our Q&A, find SJ on Twitter and Facebook, register SJ Prio points or call us.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via email@example.com.
Direct from IATA, the airline industry's global trade organization, Airlines International offers incisive views from airline leaders, key information on trends and challenges in the industry, and the best in-depth analysis of the most crucial factors facing aviation.
IATA's mission is to represent, lead and serve the airline industry, and its members comprise some 240 airlines representing the vast majority of scheduled international air traffic. Air Transport is one of the most dynamic industries in the world, in the vanguard of social, economic and environmental change. Stay in touch with every issue of Airlines International.
Airlines International is designed to inform you on key aviation issues as well as IATA projects and services.
It is published every two months.
Airlines International for Android is a free App that replicates the content of the print version of the magazine.
This App allows you to access the latest version of the magazine as well as previous issues.
You just need to download the issue once, and can then read Airlines International without the need for an Internet connection.
You have access to past issues back since February 2011
The cameras can be sorted by distance from you, so you can quickly check the status of the road ahead of you.
App gives you quick access to all traffic from the Public Roads Administration, sorted into categories.
Supports APP2SD :)
Features that are planned:
- Tablet layout (2.3 & Honeycomb)
- filtering of messages and the camera (distance / road / county)
Data in the application obtained from the Public Roads Administration (Statens Vegvesen)
Send me an email if you find errors or have constructive feedback. I appreciate any suggestions for improvement!
FinnAir Cargo Handling Module is a one-click solution. You need to install a barcode scanner for the label click. The app from google push notification is for the exchange of messages. It could not be easier to do the cargo handling than with FinnAir Cargo Handling Module for Android.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
- Request a ride using the Uber app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different Uber options and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure Uber account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find a detailed breakdown of our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
I appen finns
- Köp mobilbiljett
- Byt region
Appen påminner dig om när giltighetstiden håller på att gå ut och tidtabellen uppdateras automatiskt.
Hållplatsinformationen ger dig en samlad bild av alla avgående bussar från en hållplats samt informerar om eventuella avvikelser och anmärkningar. Reseplaneraren hjälper dig att hitta bästa resan mellan A och B samt
informerar om eventuella avvikelser och anmärkningar.
Mobilbiljetter för resa med buss och tåg kan köpas direkt i reseplaneraren.
Mobilbiljetter för resa med stadstrafik kan dessutom köpas direkt i snabbvalsmenyn.
Hallandstrafiken tillhandahåller trafikinformation också när du reser utanför Halland: Använd funktionen "Byt region" så får du tillgång till reseinformation i övriga delar av Sverige.
It calculates the toll costs for a journey, displays a map with the route and toll plazas, and shows your current location.
We hope you enjoy using this application. Feedback is very welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are three screens:
* Current Location
In the calculator screen, you can specify the start and end points for a journey. These points can be a valid address or the latitude/longitude separated by a colon. For example: Ravelsveita, Trondheim or 63.431447:10.392568.
The Here option will insert the address of your Current Location.
The Get Toll option will display a list of toll plazas on the journey with the cost for each plaza for Cars, Lorries and Motorbikes. A total cost for the journey will also be shown.
The Show Route option will switch you to the Route screen which will display a map with the route and toll plazas for the journey.
In the route screen, you will see a map with the route and toll plazas for the journey specified on the Calculator screen.
Clicking on a toll plaza will display the toll plaza name and the toll costs. Some locations have multiple toll plazas (e.g. north and south plazas plus plazas on ramps). Zoom in to see all plazas and to display corresponding name.
This screen also allows you to specify a journey by double tapping the screen and then tapping start and end points for the journey on the screen. In this instance the route and toll plazas will be displayed for the specified journey.
In the current location screen you can see your current position on a map.
This is useful while running, hiking or cycling because the location marker is constantly updated and you can see the path taken.
All feedback welcome at email@example.com.