Gain the ability to:
• Stay informed of traffic conditions to your favourite destinations.
• Access the existing NRMA Roadside Assistance Smartphone App to get your back on the road sooner.
• View information about accommodation in your area
Please note to access the full functionality of this App you must have a current NRMA membership.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. NRMA Conenct sparingly uses location services.
With all the great features you have come to know that enable you to determine the right time to buy and maximise your saving in the price cycle, you can now see, at a glance, the prices (where available) for your default fuel type at your nearest service stations on the ‘Pricing Map’, helping you to make an informed choice on where to buy.
MotorMouth collects site level data via four methods:
- Electronically, twice a day from Informed Sources
- Manually, collected by our drivers
- (For Perth) Sourced from government WA FuelWatch
- Direct from service station site operators, who can input their prices using our online service www.mypriceboard.com
CAUTION: While no site prices on the Pricing Map (shown at the time of screen refresh) will be older than 24 hours, make sure you check how old a price is by viewing the Priceboard screen. Each price has the time/date of its capture clearly displayed.
MotorMouth also obtains aggregate data from Informed Sources every 15 minutes to enable you to make your fuel purchase decisions based on the most comprehensive pricing data available across Australia. Understand the current position of the price cycle for your city with our rolling 31-Day Price Cycle Chart. Work out when you should next fill-up with our exclusive 7-Day Price Outlook. Identify the price you should Buy Below at any given time within any area regardless of whether or not site level pricing data is available.
Remember, if you fill up at an expensive station, it might cost you an extra 2 cents per litre, but if you fill up on the wrong day it could cost you 15 cents per litre. It’s not where to buy that is key – but WHEN!
NOTE: All pricing information screens are limited to a set number of searches each week. These are reset every Sunday evening. This has been included as a precautionary measure to try and avoid our data being misused. You will see the ‘Remaining Checks’ available at the bottom of these screens.
On top of all this, in the ‘Find a Site’ section MotorMouth also enables you to locate service stations not only based on their address but also the brand, available fuels and/or facilities. It can even tell you how to get there.
Interactive mapping is provided so all the common gestures apply including drag and drop for street view imagery.
Simple and easy to use supporting intuitive gestures and at a glance insight through charts and green, amber, red man indicators to show the current price climate and outlook for the coming week.
This nationwide app supports all major fuel types available in Australia:
• ULP – Unleaded Petrol 91 RON
• E10 – Unleaded Petrol with up to 10% Ethanol
• PULP95 – Premium Unleaded Petrol 95 RON
• PULP98 – Premium Unleaded Petrol 98 RON
• LPG – Liquefied Petroleum Gas
• DSL – Diesel
• Premium Diesel
Insights & Information:
• Location based data to show the closest service stations and their prices (where available)
• Simple Green Man, Amber Man, Red Man concept to help you decide when or how much to buy (top-up -vs.- fill up)
• Area specific fuel price information to let you know what is a reasonable price to pay
• Click-through functionality from brand icons on maps to provide the address, phone number, site photo, available fuels, and facilities at each site
Search (‘Find a Site’ section):
• Use your device GPS (if available) or enter the suburb or postcode
• Fast Search auto completion and location information for majority of suburbs & postcodes
• Filter site map by Brands, Fuel Types and Facilities
User Input & Feedback:
• Provide feedback in-app to allow us to make changes where necessary
- Report fuel prices to help others!
- Unleaded and E10 fuel price cycle graphs for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin and Canberra
- FuelWatch prices for Western Australia (WA)
Access user submitted petrol prices or share the price and contribute to our constantly growing community!
PetrolSpy has a highly comprehensive coverage of fuel station locations in Australia!
Petrol Spy includes site locations for Caltex, Woolworth, Shell, Coles Express, BP, 7-Eleven, United Petroleum, Gull and many more independent operators.
•Find service stations based on postcode or suburb.
•Use the trip planner to see where you can fill up or stop for convenience items.
•Locate service stations that accept StarCard.
•Discover information about Caltex products and services.
This app would help you to find all petrol stations and prices near you wherever you are.
- NO Advertisements
- Support Android version 5.0
- Multi languages support
- Allow to search for current post code
- Provide Google Maps to show Station Location
- Enhanced result showing
Servicio de Grúa
Servicio de Cerrajería
Suplido de Gasolina
Cambio de Goma
Carga de Batería
En adición, este aplicativo utiliza novedosas tecnologías para monitorear el tráfico en las vías principales que le rodean, haciendo de los tapones imprevistos cosa del pasado.
Descargue la aplicación completamente gratis y comience a disfrutar de un servicio sin precedentes que le ofrece Optima Insurance Company.
Para más detalles sobre nuestro servicio, puede llamar al (787)999-5050 ó pulsar el botón de llamar en el aplicativo
• Distance log book tracking (km or miles, GPS or manual, unlimited vehicles)
• Fuel, maintenance, registration and expense logging and reports
• Easy report generation and sharing options
• Advanced checkpoint tracking and reminders
• Device, cloud, bluetooth (soon), NFC (soon) integration
• and more!
Australian driver required to keep a logbook for tax purposes? Vehicle Logger will generate log books based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or Business Activity Statements (BAS), in the format recommended by the ATO.
Simply Log, Generate, and Submit!
• Add new trips manually or using GPS tracking.
• Log days for Club memberships (and easily see your progress)
• Log Fuel consumption and cost
• Log maintenance/insurance/registration items
• Capture and store receipts against expense items
• Less taps, quicker trips. Start logging trips in no more than 3 taps!
• Advanced Reporting with report generation reminders (e.g. reminders to generate and submit your monthly logbook).
• Advanced Reporting with distance alerts and checkpoints (e.g. need at least 5000km logged each 6 months).
• Quick trip descriptions: Select a Calendar appointment, pre-defined Tag, or enter your own description on the fly.
• Don't worry about forgetting to stop the app, automatically timeout and complete trips when using GPS.
• Google Maps integration lets you easily review previous GPS logged trips.
• Maintain multiple Vehicles, and generate individual reports for each Vehicle.
• Maintain Tags for common trip descriptions.
• Tweak and review previous trips. Update, add missing ones, review trip paths, and more!
• Generate Australian Tax Office (ATO) Log Books for Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) claims directly from your device.
• Generate Tax/Work friendly Expense Reports
• Generate either PDF or CSV reports, with custom headers and data selections.
• Generate cost related reports (e.g. Fuel, Maintenance, Insurance premiums, etc).
• Instantly share reports through Email/Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/OneDrive (SkyDrive) (via Feature additions).
• Unlock more features for an even better experience.
• Advanced Reporting graph generation and data visualisation.
• Tasker Intent integration.
After more? Explore the Feature Manager in the app, and extend Vehicle Logger instantly with the following:
• Premium (unlock all current and future features!).
• Ad Free.
• Advanced Reporting with Checkpoints and Reminders.
• Expense reporting and Report generation.
• Cloud Backup and Restore (don't worry about losing data).
• Dropbox Integration for report sharing.
• Google Drive Integration for report sharing.
• Box Integration for report sharing.
• OneDrive (SkyDrive) Integration for report sharing.
• And more on the way!
Have a suggestion or an interesting add-on idea? Let us know at email@example.com
Thanks to the geolocation, you will benefit from an efficient help in case of breakdown or accident.
This TCS application also informs you in real time on your smartphone about the current traffic conditions as well as the available parking spaces in Switzerland’s big cities.
• Automatically transmission of your personal data and current location in case of an emergency call (breakdown/accident) in Switzerland
• Only for Livret ETI holder: automatically transmission of your personal data and current location in case of an emergency call (breakdown/accident) abroad
• Swiss traffic information, current condition, road works as well as passes and tunnels
• Available parking spaces in Switzerland’s big cities
We are looking forward to your comments and improvement suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider that no responsibility is taken for the correctness of the information available on the TCS app. It is not allowed to use the application while driving a vehicle.
Install Tow Choice and get stranded motorist requests through this app. We collect payment from the customer and pay you. Tow Choice is the fastest way for distressed motorists to receive roadside assistance. Our mission is to help both sides by bringing the tow provider - you - more tow referral leads, and bringing the distressed motorist a fast tow at a fair price.
Tow Choice has its roots in a real tow truck business (The Tow), started over 20 years ago. For the past few years we have been watching consumer expectations change, and in response we built a mobile system that meets the needs of roadside service professionals and consumers.
USRider Equestrian Motor Plan benefits include:
• Up to 100 Miles free towing
• Flat tire, battery assistance, lock out service and roadside repair
• Service on Horse and Livestock trailers as well as dual wheeled vehicles
• Emergency stabling, veterinarian and farrier referrals
• Discounts on equine related goods and services, hotels, rental cars and more
*To receive roadside assistance you must be a USRider member. All services are subject to the limitations defined in the USRider Membership Agreement. To inquire about USRider membership visit www.usrider.org or call 800-844-1409.
- This software provides ILS approach and GPS, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation and Marker beacons warnings without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board. This application is completely autonomous.
- Warnings before entering to the controlled or special use airspaces
- Automatic and manual Logbook. The Logbook records:
a. flight track (it is possible to export it to the .kml file (Google Earth) or .gpx file)
b. departure and arrive airport
c. departure and arrive time
- Virtual radar - users can see another aircrafts in the air.
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level), obstacles
- Free topographical map. Maps can be created by users using MOBAC, SAS PLANET or RMAP applications
- Free World navigation database
- Route planning, calculation of fuel consumption (depended on wind)
- Barometric altitude and vertical speed indicators – (requires your device to have a barometric sensor)
- External Bluetooth GPS support
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from/to Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file. Support for importing waypoints via txt file.
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items via Google Earth
- 4 portrait and 4 landscape screens (fully customized)
- Application can display: DME, ACC, GS, ALT, TRK, BRG, AGL, ELE, CAL, VAR, UTC, LOG, HDG, CRS, ETA, ET, ETE, LT, MGS, GAL, SR, SS, XTK, PRE, QNH, VSI, RRD, SW1, SW2, RRD, DTA, DAL
Use this application for VFR FLYING ONLY!!! We are not responsible for any use of this application.
Using application is at your own risk. FLY is FUN does not substitute any aircraft gauge or device. All data downloaded to this application can be incorrect and not valid. Information displayed by this application are without any warranties.
Trial version means that application needs restart after 10 minutes of using. For full version you need to purchase "FLY is FUN unlocker".
If your device do not have menu button look here:
- ILS guidance (GPS and barometric sensor based)
- VOR, NDB, DME, LOC, WPT etc. navigation (GPS based)
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level) - Ground proximity warning system
- Airspaces and navaids map
- AIRAC based the world navaid, WPTs, airports database
- Route planning
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from (to) Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file
- Recording your track and export it to .kml files (Google Earth)
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items in Google Earth
Many thanks to Olivier from France, Onuff from Russia, Vladimir from Australia and Juergen from Germany for their help.
See short user guide:
If you have any suggestion how to improve this application or you find some bug please visit www.flyisfun.com.
VOR, ILS, GPS, LOC, FIX, navigation, aviation, avionics, glass, cockpit, aircraft, plane, IFR, VFR, terrain alert, compass, altimeter, HSI, PFD, navigation aid database, altimeter, logger, declination, simulator, moving map, sunrise sunset calculator, RNAV, GPS ILS VOR glasscockpit, pressure, barometric sensor, baro altitude, VSI, airspaces, GPWS, METAR, TAF, radar, ADS-B, density altitude