-Incident Responding: When a new incident is sent to your phone you can choose to either respond to it or not, if you are responding to the scene you choose if you are going directly to the scene or to the fire house first.
-Mobile Mapping: ECM2 has a mapping feature where you can view where the incident currently is on you mobile phone.
-Incident Navigation: ECM2 allows you to get turn by turn voice navigation driving directions to an incident that you are responding to.
-Hydrant Viewer: If you are at an incident and need to know where the closest hydrant is to the incident just click the hydrant button on the incident map and it will show you where all the hydrant’s are in the set radius right on the map.
- Two-Way Distribution List Messaging: Distribution List Messaging allows you to send out a communication to all the people currently in that list. Then they can either reply to the individual sender or to the entire list again.
-Station Calendar: The station calendar is where there is a list of notable station events coming up, you can also sync these events to you android calendar application to sync with your other mobile android devices.
-Emergency Notes: An Emergency Note is additional information about an incident; the notes could be a simple description or showing that a section around the incident has been exacuated.
Being a fire chief you have additional features at your disposal.
-Hydrant Editor: Being a chief you can set and edit hydrant’s associated to your station and when an incident happens, the responders can see all the hydrant’s in the area of the incident. You can also edit hydrant information of already placed hydrants. You can give the hydrant a name, set the hydrant pressure, the flow rate, pipe diameter and cap color of the hydrant. You can also leave a little description about the hydrant if you want.
-Responders List: As a chief you can also view who and to where a person is responding to. As a responder they can either choose to be responding directly to the scene or they are going to the fire house first.
-To get ScannerRadio to work properly you need to launch ScannerRadio, hit menu and go to settings, click General Settings and enable "Automatically stat Playing" in the list. After that is enabled find your local station in the app and click on it to listen to it. Now every time the app is started, this station will be played
Now never feel embarrassed at workplace when your mobile phone plays an embarrassing, loud or odd ringing music tone. Business Ringtones Pro offers the best, top class ringtones tailored for business professionals, executives, CEO's and top level employees.
- A collection of top class, professional and business style ringtones, cool notification tones, SMS alert ringtones and elegant sounds tailored specifically for business men, women, professionals, executives and top level employees
- Simple, unobtrusive, minimalist and elegant tones and sounds that will make you stand out from the crowd
- Simple and easy user interface (UI)
- Share these ringtones with your friends and contacts via Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, SMS, Google+ and other social media and communication networks!
- In-app user guide that will guide you how to use Business Ringtones Pro properly and effectively
- 100% ad and popup free (no advertisements)
HOW TO USE -
1. Select the ringtone, SMS alert tone, notification tone or alarm music sound that you wish to use
2. Tap and hold on that sound or tone
3. Select the way in which you would like to use the sound (as ringtones, SMS ringtones or notification music tones)
4. The sounds or ringtones that you have selected have now been applied and are now being used
Business Ringtones Pro HD comes bundled with professional sequences, tones, MP3 and chime tones. Now become more professional and efficient at workplace or at office by installing Business Ringtones Pro HD's soft, classic, normal, elegant, minimalistic and corporate tunes and ringtones. You also get pop tones and classic ringtones along with Business Ringtones Pro HD!
Yes, Business Ringtones Pro is the best, top class ringtones and nice sounds collection for the bosses and C-level employees! Fed up of beeping ringtones that embarrass you in public? Looking for serious ringtones that will make your presence felt and differentiate you from the crowd?
Download and install Business Ringtones Pro HD now, showcase your aura and get rid of all the embarassment in 2015!
If you have any problems, please e-mail us at email@example.com or visit us at http://www.mobihaven.com. If you have any feedback, please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
If you are fed up with your new phone ringtones all being embarrassing midi jingles and just want a normal ringtone, then this is the app for you.
These professional sounding business ringtones would sound at home in any office (or pub).
The permissions required when installing this app are used soley for the purpose of copying the sounds and setting them as your ring / notification tone.
Unfortunately at this time there is a problem with ringtones not repeating on some Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones, this is something that we are working to resolve.
If you do have any problems with the app please email me as I cannot respond to comments.
ring ring ringtones, ring ring ringtone, ring ring tone, ring ring tones, notification tones, notification tones, message tone, message tones, normal ringtones, normal ring tones, normal ring tone, business ringtone, business ringtones, professional ringtones, professional ringtone, the ring tone, the ring ringtone, the ring ring ringtone, ringtone ring ring, ringtone ring ring ring, normal ringing, phone ringing, samsung galaxy s3 sIII sgs3
Responding firefighters use their smartphones to indicate their intent to respond to an emergency situation and to see a complete list of other responders, granting them greater flexibility when responding to an incident. FireQ-RVS uses real-time, GPS services for accurate location information and ETA calculations. The quality and quantity of communication and coordination of firefighters during an emergency affects the time required to take control of the event, and it affects the time required to mitigate it.
• Detailed information for all members about who is responding, with ETA information
• State-of-the-art GPS mapping technologies
• Stand down communication option
• Closed-loop communication features for active department members
• Incident report creation
• Inventory tracking
• Training and certification tracking
• Increased safety for firefighters when en route to an incident
FireQ-RVS is a natural evolution in fire services communication and increases the communication and coordination during response processes. Firefighters respond with more information, increased confidence and the security of being counted as a responder. For more information, please visit us at www.fireq-rvs.com.
BusinessCall™ - Text and Call from a second business line for your mobile. Choose a business number from your town or from any location in the US. Or, port an existing mobile number to BusinessCall. It’s your choice.
Get a free trial of this remarkable app and then pay for what you need. Business Call offers several plans starting at $5.99/month for a plan including 100 minutes or 200 texts up to an unlimited service for only $12.99/month directly from the app. With any of these choices, there’s no contract to sign, ever.
BusinessCall is a complete phone service that includes mobile calling, texting, instant notes about callers, a separate call log, an auto attendant and welcome greeting, visual voicemail, and an after-hours mode.
BusinessCall operates as a shared minutes program. If you have an unlimited mobile minutes plan, the BusinessCall minutes are unlimited too. If you have a defined minutes plan from you mobile carrier, BusinessCall minutes count against that plan. Texts are carried via data connections for BusinessCall and do not count against texting limits in your existing mobile phone plan.
BusinessCall learns your business callers when they call. So when you return a business call, they’ll see your business number, not your personal mobile number. The BusinessCall experience is always separate from your personal calls.
Set up your Welcome Greeting to professionally answer every business call. Use Caller Choices (our auto attendant) to route business calls to your mobile, forward to other numbers, play announcements or take messages. Use our Quick Notes feature to jot down a note after a call with one touch. Then organize your notes into an easy today/tomorrow/later format.
BusinessCall gives you information you've never had before. Calls look and sound distinctive, and while BusinessCall is ringing you’ll see the reminder note that you jotted for the contact plus the selection your caller just made in your auto attendant.
With Business Call you can:
- Keep your mobile phone number for personal use and get a second line for business calls
- Separate your business texts, voicemails, and phone calls from your personal texts, voicemails, and calls
- Get a new BusinessCall number or transfer an existing number (for free)
- Greet your customers professionally on every call when you enable the BusinessCall welcome greeting
- Get a distinctive ringtone for incoming business call along with notes and live caller choices
- Use the after hours mode that lets you take a message plus enables “emergency” access to you at your mobile number or any other phone number you specify
- Call and text anywhere in the US and Canada
- The unlimited plan includes Unlimited minutes shared with your cellphone plan and free texting
Control your BusinessCall account via a simple, easy to use mobile app. It gives you the flexibility to change your settings at any time as your business needs evolve and change.
Our live BusinessCall US based support is here to help answer your questions and to welcome your feedback. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-717-UREACH (877-717-8732).
Join the BusinessCall community. We're ureach.com on facebook, and @ureachcom on twitter.
Developer: Visit webpage: http://www.gobusinesscall.com
Keywords: second line, uReach, VisionMail, VoIP, auto attendant, automated attendant, toll free number, toll-free, calling, texting, voicemail, PBX, custom greeting, business line, virtual receptionist, business call, business phone, phone number, mobile line, second number, phone system, office line, another line, call forwarding, number porting, port, business call, 2nd line, another number, two lines, 2 line, two line, 2 lines, small business, visual voicemail
Download the FREE DCO Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Launch meetings and administer with control over attendee access rights, recordings, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share presentations, documents and multimedia content saved on your device or from your library in the cloud, and easily annotate with your finger. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your device’s camera. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, collaborate with others using live text chat, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have a DCO account? Register at https://www.dco.dod.mil to start creating and hosting your own DCO Connect sessions. A DoD Common Access Card (CAC) is required to register.
(Most new features apply to tablets only; “B” indicates both smartphone and tablet)
• Manage meeting audio
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop, pause and resume recordings (pause and resume on Adobe Connect 9)
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants at once
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device photo library or file storage (SD Card)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand (B), Agree / Disagree (B), Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio
• Participate in breakout rooms
Software: Adobe AIR for mobile installed (AIR 3.2 or later); Android 2.2/FroYo (or later)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab
• Google Nexus 7
• ASUS Transformer
• Motorola Xoom
• Motorola Xoom 2
• HTC One X
• Samsung Galaxy SIII
• Samsung Galaxy Note
• Motorola DROID RAZR 4G LTE by Verizon
The Fireservice app allows property managers, condo managers, insurance agents, building supervisors and residential property owners to contact their personal customer care advocate for immediate response.
Fireservice Disaster Kleenup is located in Southwest Florida. It's service areas include the following counties:
The Fire Inspection app covers such important fire safety components as extinguishers, fire hydrants, fire prevention, day care fire inspection and more. Utilizing mobile forms included in the app fire inspectors can collect, email and share valuable inspection data, store it locally on device, access and edit it.
Summary features include:
- Reduce the risk of fire by performing Fire Prevention Inspections
- Sync data across multiple devices
- Carry out monthly Fire Extinguisher Inspection
- Inspect Fire Hydrants condition
- Fill out apartment checklist for fire inspection survey
- Access potential fire hazards right on your mobile device
- Report locations with Map or GPS features
- Take photos related to the inspection
- Include the photos into the PDF inspection forms
- Capture handwritten signatures with a mobile device
- Document date and time of inspections
- Store inspection forms locally on a device, edit and share them
- Email completed forms to a corporate data repository
Benefits of having mobile app for carrying out fire inspections:
- Ensure your business meet all the fire guidelines
- Quickly and conveniently inspect fire safety components including fire extinguishers, hydrants, etc.
- Improve data accuracy
- Save time and effort spent on manually carrying out hand-written inspections
- Eliminate lots of paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device.
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Use flexible mobile inspection forms to ensure fire safety.
In addition to using free Fire Inspection version you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. ExcelContacts sends all of your contacts to you from your phone in a convenient zip file by email, SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. You don’t need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. ExcelContacts' zip file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box. It couldn't be easier.
5. You can print a hardcopy of your phone contacts.
6. You can now export phone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
7. You can also import contacts from an Excel file that has been exported from Outlook to your phone.
8. You can now export/import phone contacts to/from a Gmail CSV-format file(UTF-8 encoded or Unicode encoded).
9. All Contact fields except Ringtones can be exported/imported.
10. You can organise your contacts into groups easily on a spreadsheet and also assign a contact to multiple groups.
11. You can remove all phone contacts or groups before importing your organized contacts.
12. ExcelContacts can support 10,000+ contact entries.
13. All column headers and labels in the Excel file are localized.
14. Export an Excel file with all photos included - this makes the contacts in your spreadsheet look better.
15. You can password protect your export file.
16. Export/Import contacts to/from a VCF file.
17. Schedule backup. The app can backup all contacts to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive and Box automatically.
18. The lite version allow you to export or import first 300 entries, The full version has no limit.
Tutorial videos on youtube is now available (KEYWORD: “samyuapp”).
Excel Contacts Photos Export Import Sync Gmail Outlook csv Backup Restore usb WiFi Email ExcelContacts