For everyone. No matter who your mobile or broadband contract’s with.
You can get O2 Wifi on your smartphone, tablet or laptop in thousands of wifi-enabled locations including McDonald’s, Costa, Pizza Hut, Debenhams, TONI&GUY, Strada, Subway, All-Bar-One and many more - even on the streets and other public places.
All you need to do is register using the free O2 Wifi app. Once you’re on, you’re on. No username. No password. You’ll connect automatically whenever you’re in a Hotspot. Easy.
You can check your emails, upload photos on Facebook or watch those funny cat videos on YouTube. It’s up to ten times faster than 3G. And because it doesn’t eat into your mobile data allowance, it could save you money.
A few things the O2 Wifi app can help you do.
• Register for O2 Wifi, wherever you are in the UK (not just in a Hotspot).
• Find and get directions to a Hotspot, even when you’re offline.
• Manage your settings (and any other wifi devices you have) on O2 Wifi.
• Get answers to questions you might have.
Introduced in Apple's iOS 6, Passbook's PKPass file format will quickly become the de facto standard for mobile ticketing.
To import a Passbook pass, simply click on the link / attachment (as you would a PDF or image file) and select PassWallet. The Passbook pass is then stored in PassWallet.
Note, this application manages .pkpass files, and will not create passes from other links / webpages / document formats.
Backup of Passbook passes (and syncing between devices) possible via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Passbook passes can be redeemed via NFC using codeREADr (https://www.codereadr.com), Tap-Thru (http://spirals.co.jp) or other compatible readers.
PassWallet is now fully integrated with Renfe (http://www.renfe.com/) in Spain.
PassWallet works with Lufthansa (see http://atti.do/pw-lufthansa for details) and other airlines that offer .pkpass files as downloads / email attachments.
List of services in use with PassWallet here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-supported-sites/614638531917970
RENFE, entradas.com, airberlin, Lufthansa, Kinepolis, Cleartrip, Wizz Air, ticketea, Swiss International Air Lines, Nettbuss, Resorts World Manila, Hesta, Binter Canarias, Ticketfly, Virgin Australia, Рамблер, Walnut Passes & Germanwings
Developer documentation to support push updates and integrate with Android apps can be found here http://atti.do/pwdev
Full FAQ can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-faq/546965562018601
Q) What does "Scan code" do?
A) Apple introduced in iOS7 the concept of Passbook branded QR codes that contain the URL of a pass, allowing a user to quickly import a new pass. e.g. a coffee shop could have a QR code for a coupon for your next visit by the checkout. These are currently not widely available.
Q) A pkpass isn't offered on a website / confirmation email when using an Android device, but is when using iOS. Why?
A) Some companies currently block access to pkpass files for non-iOS users. If you could email the company in question (we think it'll hold more weight coming from their customers) and CC firstname.lastname@example.org we'll do our best to follow it up.
Q) Will you be supporting Samsung Wallet?
A) We will look into Samsung Wallet should it start being offered to consumers via websites, emails, etc.
Q) I click on a link to my ticket and PassWallet isn't on the list of apps. Why?
A) Is the link referring to a .pkpass file? If the list of apps are all web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) or PDF viewers (Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle, etc.) you've probably got a ticket in the form of a web page or PDF.
Q) I'm seeing problems with PassWallet. What do I do?
A) While we strive to test PassWallet on a good cross section of devices, we are currently compatible with 3,469 different Android devices, each running multiple versions of Android OS, with different network operator customisations. If every app developer tested on ALL of these, there'd be less than a hundred apps in Google Play! Please email email@example.com with the details of the problem, including as much info as you can (device details, what you were doing, what else was running, etc.) and we'll look into it.
"Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Samsung Wallet" is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Airport lounge access rules are complex and amenities, cost, and benefits can vary widely from lounge to lounge. With LoungeBuddy in your hand, we take the guesswork out of finding the right lounge for your needs. Create a trip, tell us about any elite statuses, memberships, or travel cards you may have and we do the rest.
Want to know what’s behind those frosted glass doors before paying for entry? Browse lounges in an airport and view photos, amenities, and reviews from other LoungeBuddy travelers. A better travel experience awaits - use LoungeBuddy to find it!
• Lounge Access Wizard - Tell us about your trip, class of service, and any elite status, memberships, or credit cards you may have and we tell you which lounges you may access for free or a one time fee.
• Airport coverage around the world - We’ve started with 500 of the busiest and most popular airports in the world (over 1800 lounges) and will be adding more on a regular basis.
• Filter by amenities - Find the right lounge for your needs at the right time.
• Airport lounge information all in one place - View hours, location, ratings, reviews, photos, amenities, access requirements, and guest privileges for each lounge.
• With LoungeBuddy, you’re an instant VIP - Share your photos, ratings, and reviews of lounges to help other members make the most of their lounge experience.
• Manage your LoungeBuddy Profile - Set your home airport and manage your status, memberships, photos and reviews.
LoungeBuddy - Unlocking the mystery of airport lounges
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
Also this app is Free-Software - Free not only as in "Free Beer" - but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - a very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
Saudi Arabian Airlines
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
Cinecitta in Nuremberg
Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
Keywords: cards gift cards store cards pass passes passbooks qr-code qr-codes ticket tickets entry loyalty cards passsource membership identification member conference ticket boarding pass travel
Fully support Apple Passbook specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupon tickets, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec and PDF417.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notification of Passbook.
6) Support localization of the pass up to 35 languages.
What is Passbook?
Passbook is the officially electric cards and tickets ( aka passes) standard specified by Apple. There is a Passbook App you can collect passes directly for iOS. Also, there is a Passes App you can collect Passbook passes for Android.
A lot of wel-known companies support Passbook such as transportation, movie theater, event tickets, coffee, fast food, cosmeceutical shops and etc.
"Passbook" is the registered trademark of Apple Inc. Passes is not Apple official App.
• Conocer las ofertas, descuentos y promociones que Movistar Priority le ofrece en establecimientos de diversas categorías (restaurantes, tiendas de ropa y accesorios, cines, bares, gimnasios y más)
• Generar cupones para acceder a las ofertas, descuentos y promociones.
• Conocer cuáles son los conciertos que Movistar patrocina y revisar información de los artistas.
• Comprar en línea entradas para los conciertos que Movistar patrocina y tener la posibilidad de disfrutar de otros beneficios como preventas, descuentos, entre otros.
Note: this application manages PassbeeMedia-generated Android-compatible Passbook mobile coupons, deals, offers, promotions, digital ID’s & event tickets. PassPocket will only save Passes created from PassbeeMedia’s platform and will not save Passes from non-Passbook links/webpages/document formats.
*Optimized for HD and Full-HD Android devices
*Store and manage coupons, deals, offers, promotions, movie tickets, digital ID cards, and loyalty cards
*Native full HD QR reader
How to add a Pass to Passbeemedia passbook:
1. Install Passbeemedia Passbook in Android devices
2. Download *.pkpass or open *.pkpass file in the file manager
3. Pass will be added in Passbeemedia Passbook
We provide free pass update API for Passbeemedia passbook to Passbook service provider now, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org "Passbook" is the registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Puedes comprar, cambiar y anular billetes desde tu móvil, así como guardarlos hasta el día del viaje para acceder al tren e incorporarlos a tu agenda. Los viajeros frecuentes que utilizan abonos pueden formalizar los viajes fácilmente y consultar todos los billetes asociados.
RenfeTicket también dispone de:
- Fidelización y consulta de puntos Tempo
- Información de puntualidad de trenes
- Información general de Renfe
- Viajes favoritos para agilizar tus compras
Para sacarle el máximo partido regístrate en renfe.com y sigue las instrucciones para activar la compra de billetes en el móvil. Los usuarios no registrados pueden también usar la aplicación para consultar horarios y precios, puntualidad de los trenes y puntos Tempo.
As you prepare to book your hotel, the app gives you immediate access to guest reviews from travelers just like you, to assist with finding the IHG® hotel perfect for your vacation or visit. Making a hotel reservation has never been so seamless! The IHG app keeps you informed with Anywhere Check-In notifications, Best Price Guarantee and car rental and dining information. Regardless of where you’re going, you’ll have the luxury of knowing that the IHG app will keep you updated, informed and in tune with what the area has to offer. Are you an expert traveler who wants to test your global travel knowledge? The IHG® GeoGuesser game will challenge how well you know the world! Information and entertainment at your fingertips - traveling has never been more stimulating than it is with the IHG app!
In addition to the easy booking and travel management features, the IHG app also allows you to enroll in IHG® Rewards Club- making it simple to earn and redeem points for Reward Nights, Digital Rewards and more! IHG® is the only hotel company that rewards guests for exploring our family of brands. When you stay at three or more IHG brands, you are on the fast-track to Gold Elite or Platinum Elite membership- think of it as being rewarded for discovering all that IHG brands have to offer. As an Elite member you get complimentary room upgrades, guaranteed room availability, priority check-In and more! To top it off, all IHG® Rewards Club and Ambassador members receive free Internet access at all IHG® hotels.
- Make savvy bookings at any IHG® property with the help of real guest reviews
- Receive notification as soon as your room is ready with Anywhere Check In
- Access special offers and discounts from IHG®
- Use IHG® Rewards Club Points to redeem free reward night stays and Digital Rewards downloads
- Manage each step of your stay from car rentals and dining to getting around and contacting the hotel
- Explore the world and test your travel knowledge with IHG® GeoGuessr
- View your IHG® Rewards Club points earned and how you can fast track to Elite status
- Turn your phone horizontally to display your virtual IHG® Rewards and Ambassador card
- Get special rates using your corporate ID
- Learn about what makes each of IHG's eleven brands the right fit for any business trip or vacation
- Be secure with our Best Price Guarantee – our promise that the best hotel room prices for any IHG® property can be found here or on our website(s) or your first night is free.
• Who can do it
• When it is open
• How to book tickets
• Which landmarks to keep an eye out for
A vital companion for your expedition over the roof. Let the journey begin.
With the free O2 Travel app you can:
• Discover local attractions and read other traveller’s reviews with TripAdvisor® City Guides.
• Download and explore what’s around you with our offline maps.
• Sign up for our new O2 Travel tariff and use data in Europe with peace of mind.
O2 Travel from O2, the latest travel essential.
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ – once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel in one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s WiFi enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.
Hand-selected hotels at great prices. Book your Tonight, now up to 7 days in advance.
Terms and Conditions:
Eligible bookings must have a nightly room rate of $75 or more and be made on the HotelTonight app by resident of the United States or Puerto Rico using a valid MasterCard in order to earn the $25 credit. The $25 credit may be used only on a future booking on the HotelTonight app. Offer period begins for bookings made on or after 12/1/14 and is good while supplies last. Credits expire one year from the date they are granted. To see when your credits expire, just tap ‘Credits’ on the app. Credits will be applied to hotel bookings in the corresponding currency. Example: HotelTonight credits stated in USD will only be applied to hotel bookings billed in USD.
HotelTonight - Plan Less. Live More.
*We are the night out with friends that turned into a road trip to Vegas
*We are the birthday getaway you spontaneously booked for this weekend
*We are the business trip you locked down in 10 seconds, at your soon-to-be-favorite hotel
*We are the excuse to break out of your rut
*We are HotelTonight. And we want you to plan a little less. And live a little more
Here’s how we deliver:
*Great prices! Hotels give us last-minute discounts on their empty rooms. You get the very best rates, guaranteed
*Book a room in just 10 seconds – 3 taps and a swipe!
*Hand-picked selection of top-rated hotels – we’ve done the work to narrow down the best options
*Themed “Playlists" of hotels with recommendations on when and where to book (like hotels with great pools for Sunday Funday)
*Categories (like Basic, Hip and Luxe) to make it easy to find the right hotel
*Hotel descriptions that boil down the top 3 reasons why we like the hotels we work with – and why you will, too
*Upcoming weather forecasts to help you decide where to stay and what to pack (besides your rubber ducky)
*24/7 customer support (with real, live, nice people)
*Say the magic word (“BEYONCE”) at the front desk and the concierge will break out into some killer Bob Fosse-style “Single Ladies” moves (we wish)
* Email: email@example.com
* Facebook: facebook.com/HotelTonight
* Twitter: @HotelTonight
* Instagram: @HotelTonight
* Snapchat: @HotelTonight
Handy links take you straight to check-in, boarding passes, flight status, flight booking, services and much more. The new app allows you to plan, book and manage flights and extra services all on your mobile.
NEW: Read your credit card number with your camara while payment. Actually this service only works on phones with ARM processors (means: on INTEL-Systems scanner cannot be loaded)
This new app function allows you to have your flight status, flight times and gate readily available. You can also follow flights and will receive reminders on any changes. You can also check in and book extra services directly.
We can send you handy reminders on up-to-date changes to your flight in real time.
You can check in with the Germanwings app 72 hours before departure. You can store your boarding pass on your smartphone or call it up offline.
My Germanwings log-in
You can use your stored personal details to deal with your upcoming flights even more quickly.
Add extra services
Up to 30 minutes before departure you can book further items of checked luggage or choose a seat, as long as you haven't yet checked in. You'll save up to 60% on what you would have paid at the airport desk.
It's quick and easy to change your booking up to an hour before departure on your mobile. With our new fare structure you enjoy even more flexibility when planning a trip.
You also collect miles with our frequent-flyer programme if you book a flight on your mobile.
Your questions and suggestions on our App are most welcome!
Send your feedback directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which permission do we need for what?
find accounts on the device
We want to send you actual flight status on your device. Google needs your account identity to do not send you information multiple.
Contacts / Calendar
read calendar events plus confidential information
add or modify calendar events and send emails to guests without owners' knowledge
We need this permissons, that you are able to add your booked flight as appointment to your calendar. This will never happen without your interaction!
precise location (GPS and network-based)
approximate location (network-based)
We want to offer you the nearby airports on top of the list while you search for airports. For this we need your location. This permission will only be used on airport selection.
Photos / Media / Files
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
test access to protected storage
We save translations and cached pages on your device, that the page call is faster for you.
Device ID & call information
read phone status and identity
Same reason like point one (identity)
receive data from Internet
full network access
prevent device from sleeping
view network connections
Standard permissions for apps who needs an internet connection