Reported problem many ways, many times to RBC! When trying to do any transactions in app, technical difficulties, please try again later comes up! Help please for real! .... Patrick, don't tell me to send info again and never get back to me!!! So fed up.
Managing payees is horrible... can't change payment frequency. You have to delete the current payment and set up a new one. Trying to decipher how to do this is extremely aggravating. The old app was 100 times better.
I was waiting on Samsung Pay to reach Canada but seems like that won't happen anytime soon, then I realized that RBC made their own phone payment app. So now I haven't had to use my actual wallet in months! Overall it's a great app!
Updates to this app have been fantastic with the exception of the now remove link to the US entity. I was disappointed with he way this was implemented. I was hoping it would be similar to the website base banking where it passes you over to the us side already authenticated. Please add this feature where we can select US accounts, it opens an HTML session but also passes the token like it does on the web banking site.
Extremely useful. This app is user friendly and makes paying bills a breeze. My only wish is for the app to allow deposits into a tax free savings account via a transfer between accounts. As of right now, the only option is signing into the site.
Lots of bugs. Works on a pc and bugs on app. I hate it. Always have to reset code and chose a new one. How many codes do I need to memorise. Hate hate hate it. Learn from other banks.
Check out the latest features we’ve added :
• Now chat securely with an RBC Advisor with the click of a button
• View daily transaction limits for your accounts
• The world is at your fingertips with International Money Transfer
• Set up and manage alerts for your personal banking accounts
• Improvements to sending and receiving INTERAC e-Transfers
• You can now easily switch between the Banking and RBC Rewards app
• You can now send up to $10,000 CAD per day with INTERAC e-Transfer