Start banking on the go with our mobile app. You can view your balance, make transfers and payments – you can even log in with your fingerprint. Our app is available to download for our Anytime Banking customers.
What you need to register
• You'll need to be registered for Anytime Banking. If you aren't already, you can do this when registering for the mobile app.
• Your Customer Number, which is your date of birth followed by four random digits.
• Your Anytime Banking PIN & Password, which is what you use to log in online.
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking PIN, which is what you’ll use in the future.
• The new ‘Spending’ tab gives you the ability to view your spending in categories, helping you get a clear picture of your finances.
• Once you have made a payment immediately download a receipt to view or share.
• View, download and share important documents and mail for your accounts using the new Mailbox feature via the profile section of your app.
• View the exact exchange rate and see a clear summary of your international payment before completing your transaction.
• Log in using Android Fingerprint – there’s no need to remember any details when logging in. Available on a compatible Android device.
• Personalise your app – customise how you view your accounts in your app and your own personal greeting.
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to £130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet.
• Pay someone new without a card reader – all you need is their account number and sort code and you can send up to £1000.
• Manage receipts – Business and Premier customers can capture and store receipt images that will then be automatically matched to your transactions.
Other important information about our app
• Get Cash allows you to withdraw up to £130 every 24 hours at any Ulster Bank NI,
NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland (in Scotland) or Tesco ATM, as long as it’s within your daily withdrawal limit. You must have at least £10 available in your account.
• Paying someone new without a card reader allows a maximum of five payments totalling £1000 per day. You must be aged 16 or over.
• Paying your contacts allows a maximum of 20 payments totalling £250 per day. Pay anyone who has our app or is registered for Paym. You must be aged 16 or over.
• To cancel a Direct Debit from within the app, you have until 8:20pm (UK time) on the day the payment is due. At or after 8:20pm (UK time), the payment due on that day will have been taken and we will not be able to retrieve it.
• To cancel or amend a standing order from within the app you must give at least two working days notice.
• Managing your receipts is available to Business Banking and Premier customers only.
• Standard data charges may apply – contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features that our app offers, you will need to accept the following permissions:
• Network communication for connectivity
• Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
• Access to your contacts list to allow you to Pay Your Contacts