Fantastic app. Thank you Robert Chou. I tried many others and this app exceeds my hopes, not just my expectations. Easily worth twice the cost. I was just pushed the Android v7 upgrade to my S7 and my most critical security app by Avermedia became inoperable with no plans to support by Aver. IP CAM VIEWER saved the day.
WVC54G (MJPEG) & Series, Broken after update... You'll get your stars back when ya fix it. Still Love the app though.
Excellent app, been using it for years but can no longer use as I cant import my cameras into my new Nougat device. I have my cameras backed up on Google drive which this does not support, I have downloaded them locally to my device but have no way of importing them into the app. Have tried emailing them to myself but there is no file association with this app, only chrome, XML viewer or messaging. Please add an import/browse facility to the app and drop dropbox and use google drive instead which should be the default anyway as everyone has a drive account. Five starts to one (useless)
great app, a bit basic UI, but it does sometimes even more than the cam supplier apps do! i use it since years, great work Robert... could u add pls DLink-dcs-2530l/
It constantly changes ip on camera. Pain in the tail. Hassle to setup.
Works fine till a month ago, sent email to developer no response. Simply changed to another free and better app.
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF
- motion detection sensitivity setting
- Android 5.1 tweaks
- h.265 and other codecs
- run in Android 7.0 multi-window
Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to send fax, print out or save to cloud