Angry. I'm on vacation and the last update messed up my cameras. Now I cannot keep an eye on my dog. Was working until the update. Why do you force screw ups like this?
Could not get pan and tilt to function .no sound from cameras that have mics .kept refreshing/reconnecting like crazy .free version?
could you please add support for Digoo camera( BB-M2 )
Worked first time connecting to a sony snc-rz25p.
Unfortunately doesn't detect my Dericam H206c. Auto detect instead finds other camera makes rather than Dericam . I found one that works for about 9 seconds then freezes and you have to refresh. Update after update and the original problem remains. How about making it work properly before adding more devices. I'll say again how about making existing stuff work before worrying about adding or changing anything else! Another huge update wasting my monthly throughput when it still doesn't work right! Now up to a 19 meg bloatware update when stuff from 2 years ago still does not work!
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF
- motion detection sensitivity setting
- Android 5.1 tweaks
- h.265 and other codecs
- run in Android 7.0 multi-window
Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to send fax, print out or save to cloud