S4 5.0.1 Bad update
Can't see all of my cameras I have 4 cameras outside and I can never see all 4 at the same time. The view is always buffering. I get to see 1 maybe to cameras if I'm lucky.
Great app for remotely monitoring your home. It keeps getting better. This is one of the few apps that works as advertised and has never disappointed me. The upgrade to the ad-free version is well worth it.
Fails to obey system screen rotation settings. I have my android screen rotation locked to portrait mode. This app refuses to obey that setting - if i am using my device horizontally, it displays in landscape regardless. Please fix.
Works OK on wifi but 4g??? Why can't connect through 4g?????I'm not always at home so I'd like to view my camera when I'm away! That's the whole point of having a camera!otherwise what's the point.would give 5 stars otherwise. SORT IT OUT PLEASE
It's ok My daughter loved it and said it was easy but it was but then my phone broke so if anyone knows about Cameras please call 965 - 568 - 345
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF
- motion detection sensitivity setting
- Android 5.1 tweaks
Samsung Print Service Plug-In provides native printing support on Android.