• SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on magazine subscriptions and single issues.
• READ new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your magazine library offline and across all your devices.
• EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from your favorite magazines worldwide.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
• Read magazines offline and on-the-go.
• Get library updates via push notifications. Instantly sync your library across all your devices.
• Connect with Facebook and share what you read.
• Use interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues.
148Apps BestAppEver Awards "Best iOS Magazine App" – 2013
TechCrunch “20 Best iOS and Android App” – 2012
iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
Lead411 "Hottest San Francisco Companies" – 2012, 2013
IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
BUSINESS & NEWS — The Economist, Harvard Business Review, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Playboy, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
FOR WOMEN — US Weekly, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar
LIFESYTYLE — Rolling Stone, Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Spectator, Vanity Fair
TECH — Wired, Fast Company, T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/zinio) or follow us on Twitter (@zinio).
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to support device configurations resulting from rooting a device.
Enjoy unlimited access to magazines, catalogs and more from wherever you are, whenever you like, at no cost. Stack collections of your favorite magazines and share them across social networks. Issuu’s smart content recommendation engine learns as you read and delivers a personalized and continuous stream of new, relevant and interesting magazines for you to browse.
Issuu Clip is an interactive product that allows readers to easily clip and share any part of any Issuu publication with other readers across the social landscape. With a simple touch, readers can select and easily share content they love to any or all of their social networks. Tap blue outlines to interact with clips from the publisher. Tap the plus icon in the top right corner to see clips from your fellow readers.
Keep up with the latest fashion trends from NYT Style or V Magazine. Try out new and interesting dishes from Sauce or Everyday Food. Stay current with your favorite teams and athletes with FIFA Weekly or Red Bulletin. Plan your next project with inspiration from American Craft or Emma.
- Explore over 15 million publications for free, on topics ranging from family, fashion, design, sports, photography, weddings, technology, and style to science, medicine, food, travel and more
- Stay connected with stories from around the world with global and local longform journalism
- Research across thousands of educational publications from academic papers to primary textbooks
- Discover amazing magazines and catalogs, hand-picked by our editorial staff on everything from photography to travel, from fashion to food
- Browse through the more than 20,000 new publications that are added daily in 30 languages from around the globe
- Personalize your feed and follow select publishers and brands
- Stack collections of your favorite magazines and create a seamless reading experience across all your devices
- Share your favorite magazines on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other social media sites
- Find catalogs from top names in fashion, and discover new styles in lookbooks from the likes of Armani, Harrods, Etsy, and countless others
- Issuu will request certain permissions; find out why here: http://help.issuu.com/forums/22960378-Issuu-on-Android
Stay up to speed on Issuu
Visit our website http://www.issuu.com and follow us:
The app is free to download and includes free access to the Editor's picks – a weekly selection of articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
Digital and print subscribers to The Economist receive unrestricted access to each week’s full print edition.
• Each week’s issue available from 9pm London time each Thursday
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and listening with The Economist in audio
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues in app
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to The Economist on Android tablets, Android smartphones, the Chrome Web store and Economist.com
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
The Economist on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST
The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication, offering clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs, business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
Should you require any assistance using our app please visit http://www.economist.com/help/android for answers to frequently asked questions as well as ways to contact customer support.
- Read as many magazines as you want, including back issues, anytime you want.
- Immerse yourself in great stories, breathtaking photography, and digital extras – from all of the most well known magazines.
- Read without the hassles of magazines piling up at home, lugging them on trips or recycling.
- All of this for one low price after your FREE 30 day trial.
- There’s no commitment and you cancel online anytime.
Magazines are available in many categories including news, science, technology, entertainment, fashion, home and garden, food, sports and special interests, including titles such as Better Homes and Gardens, Car and Driver, Consumer Reports, Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Entertainment Weekly, Esquire, Fortune, Glamour, National Geographic, The New Yorker, O, The Oprah Magazine, People, Real Simple, Vogue, Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, TIME, Vanity Fair, Wired and many more.
PRAISE FOR NEXT ISSUE:
★ “I have this to say about Next Issue: it is awesome.” – CNet News
★ "Finally, a reason to read magazines on a tablet." – AllThingsDigital
★ “For the price of two or three [magazines], you get access to dozens of them plus all the back issues.” – The Today Show
★ “Magazine fans, rejoice: Next Issue Media, probably the easiest and most economical way for you to read your favorite titles...” – TechCrunch
★ “…I would have never subscribed to some of the magazines that I now read weekly, all thanks to the folks at Next Issue.” – AppAdvice
AVAILABLE MAGAZINES INCLUDE:
All You, Allrecipes, Allure, Architectural Digest, Automobile, Backpacker, Better Homes and Gardens, Bicycling, Bike, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets, Bon Appétit, Brides, Canadian Business, Canadian Health & Lifestyle, Car and Driver, Chatelaine, Coastal Living, Condé Nast Traveler, Consumer Reports, Cooking Light, Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Country Gardens, Country Living, Details, Diabetic Living, Do It Yourself, Domino, Dr. Oz, Dwell, Eating Well, ELLE, ELLE Décor, Entertainment Weekly, Entrepreneur, Esquire, Essence, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Family Circle, Family Fun, Fast Company, Field & Stream, Fitness, Flare, Food & Wine, Food Network Magazine, Forbes, Fortune, GQ, Geek, Glamour, Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, Golf World, Good Housekeeping, HGTV Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Health, Hello! Canada, House Beautiful, InStyle, Inc., L'actualite, Ladies' Home Journal, Living the Country Life, LouLou, Lucky Magazine, Maclean's, Macworld, Marie Claire, Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Maxim, Men's Fitness, Men's Journal, Midwest Living, Money, MoneySense, More, Motor Trend, National Geographic, National Geographic Kids, National Geographic Traveler, New York Magazines, Newsweek, Nylon, OK!, O, The Oprah Magazine, Organic Gardening, Outside Magazine, Parents, PC Magazine, PCWorld, People, People Style Watch, Popular Mechanics, Popular Photography, Popular Science, Prevention, Real Simple, Redbook, Road & Track, Rolling Stone, Runner's World, Running Times, Saveur, Self, Seventeen, Shape, ShopSmart, Shutterbug, Siempre Mujer, Ski, Smithsonian, Southern Living, Sports Illustrated, Sportsnet, Star, Successful Farming, Sunset, Surfer, Teen Vogue, The New Yorker, This Old House, Time, Today's Parent, Town & Country, Traditional Home, Travel + Leisure, Us Weekly, Vanity Fair, Vegetarian Times, Veranda, Vogue, W Magazine, Weight Watchers, Wired, Woman's Day, Wood, Working Mother, Yoga Journal plus more.
These are just a few of the things that Ztory offers:
- Save, Share & Discuss your discoveries with friends and family.
- Zoom in on text and images with absolute sharpness.
- Download your magazines and continue reading even if you are offline.
- Follow your favorites for easy access and to get notifications when the latest issue is available to read.
- Use your account on up to five devices.
- With a consistently growing supply of publications there will always be something new for you to discover
We promise you many moments of inspiration. Sit down comfortably somewhere, just relax and start enjoying Ztory!
Any questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you out!
Why You’ll Love It
- The news and analysis you need delivered, so you don’t have to find them
- Articles curated for you, based on your interests and your connections
- Simple reading and navigation designed for busy professionals
- Easily like, share and comment on topics you’re interested in
Why use Pulse?
- Easily read articles from trusted news sources and business publications like Harvard Business Review, New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and Business Insider.
- Discover breaking professional news headlines and personalized content delivered daily.
- Share with your favorite networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr.
- Follow LinkedIn Influencers like Bill Gates, Jack Welch, Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington and Guy Kawasaki as well as channels like Leadership & Management, Technology, Business, Big Ideas and Innovation, and Your Career to personalize the news you’ll receive
- Read the latest industry news and analysis to stay informed and get ready for your workday and career.
You will be able to access to more than 140 newspapers. The application will order automatically the most read newspapers.
You will be able to share easily news and headlines in different social networks.
You will have access all the newspapers in Germany. Essential to remain up-to-date of all the news and highlights related to national, local, sports and financial press… "
Ab sofort benötigen Sie für die CHIP Bestenlisten keine eigene App mehr, sie finden die beliebten Produkt-Rankings aus unserem Testlabor auch in dieser App.
Ganz bequem Preise von unterwegs oder direkt im Laden vergleichen: Über 450.000 Angebote von über 85 Onlineshops, darunter Amazon, eBay, Saturn, Conrad und Cyberport.
Barcode-Scanner und QR-Code-Scanner
Mit Hilfe des eingebauten Strichcode-Scanners prüfen Sie auf niedrige Preise direkt im Laden. Wenn das CHIP Testlabor weitere Informationen zum gescannten Produkt hat, finden Sie alle Details, Wertungen und Preise in einer praktischen Übersicht. (Erfordert Android-Berechtigung für Kamera-Zugriff)
Immer informiert: Die aktuellen Technik-Trends, Sicherheitswarnungen und Liveberichte von Messen & Keynotes.
Aktuelle Testberichte: Handys, Fernseher, Kameras, DSLRs, Tablets, Notebooks – alle neuen Produkte werden durch unser renommiertes CHIP Testlabor geprüft. Anhand ausführlicher Testdaten erklären unsere Redakteure verständlich, welche Produkte Ihr Geld wert sind und bei welchem Sonderangebot Sie tatsächlich zuschlagen können.
Alle Videos der CHIP-Redaktion auch mobil in Top-Qualität (HD 720p) abrufbar.
News und Tests aus der Handy-Welt: Unser Handy-Team zeigt Ihnen die neuesten Smartphones vom ersten Gerücht bis zum ausführlichen Test, vergleicht die besten Mobilfunktarife und prüft die Provider im härtesten Netztest Deutschlands.
Unsere App-Beratung versorgt Sie mit redaktionell ausgewählten Top-Apps und praktischen App-Empfehlungen. Auf Wunsch können Sie neue App-Highlights auch per Push-Meldung abonnieren, um keine Tipps der CHIP-Redaktion mehr zu verpassen.
Tests, News und Artikel von CHIP ganz einfach auch per Suchfunktion in der App finden.
Mehr in Kürze!
Die CHIP Online App für Android wird kontinuierlich weiterentwickelt und wir werden bald schon viele weitere spannende und vor allem nützliche Funktionen für Sie veröffentlichen. Bleiben Sie gespannt!
Erklärung der benötigten Berechtigungen:
Das Recht "Identität" benötigt die App, um über die Google Hintergrunddienste neue Benachrichtigungen auszuliefern. CHIP Online verwendet dieses Recht ausschließlich dafür, es werden keine persönlichen Kontaktinformationen (Email, Name, Adresse, etc.) an CHIP Online übertragen. Genau aus diesem Grund nutzen wir Google Cloud Messaging: Damit Ihre Daten bei Google bleiben.
Das Recht "Kamerazugriff" benötigt die App, um den integrierten Barcode-Scanner möglich zu machen. Ausschließlich dieses Feature nutzt die Kamera, es gibt keine andere Verwendung für dieses Recht.
Features: Video playback (now in beta!), Companion web app, Tablet+Chromecast+Android Wear, Speed control, Sleep timer, Material design, Search 3 million episodes, Personal recommendations, Homescreen+lockscreen widgets, Interactive notification, Play local files, Flexible settings.
Android Central: "Just looks amazing ... packed with useful features ... tell it what you're interested in and watch it work its magic"
LifeHacker: "Guides you to smart, interesting podcasts"
Tested: "Right from the start, I found the experience of using Player FM enjoyable"
All About Android: Winner, app arena http://goo.gl/wXjkIW
GigaOm: "Makes podcasts look cool again"
Minimal permissions are used - some background here: http://goo.gl/hYHVSx
CLOUD SYNC ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS
Like Spotify or YouTube, your subscriptions sync in the cloud so you can setup once for life and use the app on multiple devices. The cloud model also saves you bandwidth and battery by fetching feeds in the server instead of checking every publisher's server for updates.
FOLLOW TOPICS, NOT JUST SHOWS
Get fresh recommendations on your favorite topics, ready for immediate streaming or download. Our catalogue goes deep, with 500+ niche topics to follow. Not just "Tech", but "Android", "Gaming", "Programming", etc. Follow your favorite TV show, sport, industry, etc.
Subscriptions and Play Later lists proactively downloaded for offline use, with auto-cleanup. All highly configurable.
Browse shownotes for all episodes in the publisher's feed and immediately stream any episode or save it for later even if you're not subscribed. You can even search full shownotes for over 3 million episodes.
Resume where you left off, mark played, browse your history.
Your subscriptions import and export as OPML in case you ever want to move to another app #sadface.
WORKS GREAT WITH ...
Chromecast, Android Wear, voice activation ("OK Google search for Android on Player FM"), Samsung Gear S notifications, enhanced sound on Dolby® Digital Plus™ compatible devices, LG Quick Circle™, Music Boss integration on Android Wear, Podlove Subscribe button.
FREE FOREVER WITH NO ADS
Manage up to 20 subscriptions, enable Gold trial directly in the app for unlimited subscriptions + other benefits (Gold launches later this year but you can activate the trial now).
ACTIVELY DEVELOPED AND SUPPORTED
We're always working to improve the app. We love your feedback and respond quickly to every mail, so get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions! We're also active and respond on Twitter, Google+, Facebook. Join our Google+ beta community for news and early access to new features (currently Play Later re-ordering). http://goo.gl/gW4zxn
Imagine listening to National Geographic while driving, cooking, doing sports or even resting... endless new options to enjoy National Geographic.
With National Geographic News Reader you can listen to the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Accessing National Geographic articles has never been more available simple and intuitive!
- Professional graded "Text To Speech" for clear & natural reading voice experience.
- Use this news reader to listen to latest articles & news updates.
- Auto browsing article after article
- English subtitles (trial)
- All channel buttons are unlocked
- Article Selection
- Full Bluetooth support for your car
- Unlimited English subtitles support - with different font size
- Additional male narration voice of Paul + Alternating voices ( additional "Text to speech" voice)
- Screen Saver Mode (reduces battery consumption and great for multitasking)
- Control speed & pitch of narration
People talk about us:
"Finally got the time to listen to the full National Geographic articles"
"I love catching up with National Geographic while driving to work"
"Great sound that connected seamlessly to my BT car speakers!"
Download the free Web 2go to enjoy the web even more:
★★★★★ +1000 websites to chose from. We are adding new ones on a daily basis.
★★★★★ Want to turn your specific website to a radio channel? Do not wait. Email us now and ask for it!
Millions of people use feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites that matter to them. From tech to business to design to cooking to fashion, feedly helps you discover new Youtube channels, blogs or news sites you can add to your feedly and easily read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. Just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
Feedly integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest and LinkedIn so that you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure that feedly is the best reader available on Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offer a simple and clean reading experience which will make your eyes happy.
The best way to start is to search of a blog and youtube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics and discover the best blogs for tech, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, cooking, photography and more.
Your mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
[We are email@example.com and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]
- Accurate, easy-to-understand coverage of the latest discoveries – and what they will mean for your life.
- A fresh, rational perspective on international news, from healthcare to energy.
- In-depth features that explore the big questions about life, the universe and what it means to be human.
The New Scientist app allows you to read each weekly issue on your Android device, including in-depth articles, videos and links to references. Download the New Scientist app read sample issues for free, buy individual issues or buy a subscription.
If you already have a subscription, please contact customer services to include app access as part of your subscription before logging in to the app. Customer services details can be found here: http://www.newscientist.com/info/in431?full=true
Details on subscription terms and conditions:
- Length: Subscriptions are available for a 1 month term (4 issues) or 1 year term (51 issues). Delivery is weekly.
- Payment will be charged through Google Play’s billing system at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewals are similarly available for 1 month or 1 year.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions via Google Play do not include unlimited access to newscientist.com.
NOTE FOR USERS WHO HAVE UPDATED TO ANDROID LOLLIPOP (ANDROID 5.0)
Unfortunately, we are aware that the New Scientist app suffers from a problem when running on Lollipop (Android 5.) that causes it to crash immediately after launch. We are urgently working on a new version of the app that addresses this issue, so please stay tuned for an upgrade to the app.
Having trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
You can get to know to latest news, trends and research studies from the many disciplines of Science, such as Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc. No need to download separate apps or to scour through the web to read the finest articles on Science breakthroughs. They are available to you at a single touch.
This is a MUST-HAVE APP for research scientists, academics and for the students of Science !
Why You Will Love This App:
***** Best collection of websites / magazines related to Science.
***** More than hundred sites - At one touch,they are available to you !
***** You want to add a site which has been missing ? You can add the site. Also, you can delete the sites which you don't want.
***** Very ideal for devices with large screens.
NOTE: The app requires WiFi/3G/Internet connection and is supported by ads.
Kindly post your positive reviews here and if you have a critical point or suggestion to make, please do mail us !
OVER 30 MILLION DOWNLOADS!
Download the only FREE news app that gives you the power to customize how you want to view the latest headlines, sports scores, RSS news articles, Facebook posts, Tweets, YouTube videos and content. All in one beautifully designed magazine style layout!
Socialife is more than just your average news and magazine app. Socialife can be personalized and offer news and content from over 2000 different sources available 24/7 on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Whether it's art, culture, music, food, photography, sports, local or global breaking news… Socialife has it all.
★ Up to the minute updates on sports, news and articles
★ Pull in your Facebook and Twitter accounts for one seamless user experience
★ Easily bookmark news, articles and content to save and view later
★ “Bookmark” interesting content and read it later.
★ Share what you want with your friends and network
★ Sync up your Socialife account across multiple devices for a seamless experience
★ Organize different content and categories according to your personal preferences - whether it be breaking news, world news, social media, food & drink, entertainment, technology, music, games, fashion and more!
★ Over 250 Socialife News partners include Fox News, Financial Times, Huffington Post, Mashable, The Verge, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and more
★ Import RSS feeds from all over the web
★ **NEW** - now supports Galaxy, Nexus, HTC One, Moto, XPERIA devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and later for smartphones.
★ Optimized for Smartphone and Tablets
Sony Socialife - Get access to all the information you want and need in one location. Discover new trends and interesting topics and add them to your feed using the “Add Feeds” feature. Use the “Headline” feature to mark what is important to you. Don’t have time to read it now? That’s okay, bookmark it and read it later on. This app was designed for viewers to get a quick snapshot of today’s events and news and then save it to view whenever they want.
A partial list of available News, Entertainment, Technology and other interesting content available in the Socialife App:
World News & Local News
New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Fox News, Huffington Post, NPR, AOL, Worldcrunch
Sport24, SB Nation, NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL
ComicsAlliance, Euro Gamer, Perez Hilton, Oatmeal, FilmDrunk, Polyvore, Etsy, StarCrush, Boombox, Sony Xperia Blog, PlayStation official news
Food & Drinks
Saveur, Kokken 69, Good Food, Thrillist, Latina Food
Financial Times, Business Insider, Daily Finance, Planet Money, Motley Fool
TechCrunch, Mashable, The Verge, The Next Web, Townsquare Media, Maximum PC
Fashionfreax, Thrillist Media, Fashionista, Temptalia, Polyvore
Art & Culture
Design Milk, Juxtapoz, Huffington Post, Art & Life
MTV, Baeble Music, RCA Records, Diffuser, Rock Music Report