At Recovery Warriors our mission is to create empowering tools that will help YOU succeed!
With the Rise Up + Recover app you can:
• Log your meals, emotions and behaviors from the privacy of your mobile phone
• Export PDF summaries of your Meal Log and Check-In to share with your treatment team
• Set custom reminders to inspire you to keep moving forward
• Rest assured that your personal information is protected behind a pass-code
• Share motivational and inspirational quotes, images and affirmations
• Access a wide range of resources to build a strong recovery warrior mindset
• Find support and professional treatment nearby
Rise Up + Recover is the perfect addition to your professional treatment for an eating disorder including anorexia nervosa (AN), bulimia nervosa (BN), obsessive eating disorder (OED), binge eating disorder (BED) and compulsive eating disorder (CED).
Learn more at https://www.recoverywarriors.com/
Over 100 minutes of audio plus specialty tools, you can quickly build a customized plan that's a virtual panic button at your fingertips to use whenever an urge strikes.
- 25 total sessions with 100+ minutes of combined Coach-led audio.
- Tactical guidance and direction for when you're "In The Moment" of an urge.
- Customize with your own personal audio recordings and notes.
- Daily Journal, Notebook and Goal Management tracking systems.
- Reward success using customizable random reward "fishbowl" drawings.
- Countdown timers and motivational quotes for quick focus and inspiration.
- Add any session or tool to "My Plan" for fast access.
Before I Eat is literally an eating urge survival guide. Use it to create your own plan for handling your next eating impulse. Use it to guide you through it step-by-step as it happens!
Before I Eat is a perfect companion app for anyone dealing with food cravings, overeating, binge eating disorder, emotional eating, trying to lose weight or weight loss and even bulimia. Wishing you the best of luck!
With Jourvie, you can fill out food diaries, save and export them later – quickly and discreetly. Setting up a reminder helps you not to forget. In addition, coping strategies guide you through difficult situations. You can even add your own!
Our goal: to support you as good as we can, and make dealing with the disease easier.
The features of the app are as follows:
✔ Food diary - keep a digital food diary quickly and discreetly
✔ Archive - your completed food diaries are saved in an archive, which you can export and print as a file. This way, you can take them to your therapy session and discuss them together with your therapist.
✔ Reminder - never forget to fill out the food diary
✔ Coping strategies - these tips and tricks will help you in difficult situations. And you can even add your own!
✔ Motivation - pictures and quotes will motivate you on the road to recovery!
✔ Available in English, German and Bulgarian. Soon also in other languages!
Your feedback is important to us, because only then we can improve Jourvie constantly and help more people.
In case of problems, questions, suggestions, praise and criticism you can reach us here:
Thousands of people use 7 Cups of Tea every week for emotional support and counseling. Here’s what some of them have to say:
“Talking anonymously with a listener made me feel safe enough to really open up.”
“I can just message on my way home from work and it isn’t inconvenient like scheduling a therapist.”
“I got undivided attention from someone who cared for the first time in a really, really long time.”
-- Emotional Support On Demand --
Get FREE anonymous emotional support and counseling on-demand from trained active listeners and therapists.
Feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed? Having relationship problems and need support or counseling?
Whether you’re stressed at work, having problems at home, or just in the middle of a bad day, sometimes you need to vent. But scheduling a therapist is time-consuming and expensive, and sometimes you can’t completely open up to friends, family, or coworkers.
Now you can get confidential emotional support anytime, anywhere with 7 Cups of Tea. Free. This app gives you the support you need in a way that fits your lifestyle.
• Connect anytime, anywhere
• Fast and Free – 100% Free
• Listeners who care
• Find your ideal listener
• Feel free to speak your mind without any fear of being judged
• Thousands of listeners to choose from, including licensed therapists
• All listeners are trained in active listening
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
----- In the Media -----
Founded by a licensed psychologist, 7 Cups of Tea has been featured in:
• LifeHacker: “Technology can help you find someone to chat with about your problems to, or even connect you with a professional that can offer lasting, long-term help”
• Medical Daily: “Talking therapy for people on-the-go”
• TechCrunch: “One of the top 8 startups from Y Combinator’s Summer ’13 Demo Day”
----- 100% Confidential -----
During your conversation, you can remain 100% anonymous. No one will ever know who you are—not even your listeners.
All text conversations are deleted so there is no record of your conversations.
----- Listeners Who Care -----
Our listeners are volunteers. They aren’t getting paid; they’re here because they want to help.
In addition, all our listeners receive training in active listening and must receive a passing score on the final test to qualify for 7 Cups of Tea.
----- Choose Your Ideal Listener -----
You get to choose exactly who you talk to.
Feel more comfortable talking with men? Women? Older or younger people?
We have over 70,000 trained listeners and licensed therapists to choose from. Each listener has a profile with reviews and a list of categories that they specialize in, ranging from panic attacks and bullying to eating disorders, surviving a breakup, and more. You can also choose listeners based on language or country.
When you find the listener you want, you can connect to them instantly via chat. Feel free to try a new listener each time, or pick one listener and develop a deeper ongoing relationship.
The 7 Cups app is in English, but you can find listeners who speak your language.
----- Fast & Free -----
The app is free to download, and all listeners are 100% free. After you download the app, you can start a conversation in less than 60 seconds.
Download 7 Cups of Tea today, and find out how much better it feels to talk through your feelings with a trained listener who cares.
If you love 7 Cups of Tea, please take 20 seconds to give us a nice review. It really helps! For other feedback, contact us at email@example.com.
All material was written by a licensed psychotherapist (LCSW) with twenty-five years of counseling experience.
You first rate the frequency and intensity of the eating disorder thoughts on a color coded scale of 1 (fleeting, able to resist) to 10 (continual, very difficult to resist).
You move on to the first set of skills, where you will select one of ten ways to change your thoughts. Changing your thoughts to change your feelings is the basis of cognitive behavioral psychotherapy, the most widely practiced evidenced based form of psychotherapy.
After utilizing one of the thought changers, you proceed to selecting one method for making lifestyle changes for promoting your recovery.
After following the instructions for the lifestyle changes, you then move on to the third set of skills, where you will select one of ten different relaxation strategies for managing stress.
After implementing those skills, you rate the level of the eating disorder thoughts again to determine if the skills you chose were effective for you. If the intensity or frequency of the eating disorder thoughts have not reduced sufficiently, you will be given the opportunity to try again, selecting a different skill set.
The content presented is for your information only. If you have an eating disorder, it is important to get treatment from a trained professional. Extreme weight control behaviors such as purging, rapid weight loss, or being at an unhealthily low weight can compromise your health and cause death. Please consult your healthcare provider or a counselor if you have any questions or concerns.
*** Tested on a Nexus One phone.
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range. Obligatory weight loss tool for obese people.
- calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
- supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- available languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
_ En esta aplicación encontrarás todo lo que necesitas para empezar una dieta y perder peso :dietas para adelgazar, recetas vegetarianas, información sobre , consejos para reducir barriga y eliminar grasas, , y la anorexia, entender a fondo por qué se tiene obesidad o sobrepeso También podría proporcionar con esta aplicación rápida pérdida de peso , etc.
_ En esta aplicación incluimos conceptos de dieta separados basado en la combinación adecuada de alimentos que le permiten perder peso de forma saludable sin pasar hambre.
★características de la aplicación Recetas para adelgazar rápido :
* Aplicación de fácil de usar y hermoso fondo para aliviar el ojo al leer
* La aplicación te permite enviar y compartir recetas que desee en Facebook y whatssp o vía mensaje de texto
* También puede implementar las recetas a través de Google Plus Facebook y Twitter con facilidad.
Ver la receta de hoy
_Y muchas, muchas otras ventajas y características Señora.
_Y pronto vamos a compartir con ustedes: Dieta de la piña
* Si te gusta la aplicación de Recetas para adelgazar rápido, votar sobre ella haciendo clic en el cinco estrellas ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Por favor, acepte tráfico
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to halt the weight gain, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing why weight seems to mysteriously appear on the scales
• Not recognizing the amount of food you are putting in your mouth
• Not knowing how to stop binge eating binge disorder
If this describes you, then you are in luck today...
First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not knowing why you reach for yummy food in the cupboard without being hungry or eating when sad is far more common than you’d think.
I ought to know, because I’ve been in the same spot before...
If you or a loved one is suffering with gaining weight through binge eating disorder and are looking for the solution to finally end the cycle you've come to the right place!
Emotional overeating is almost a joke in our society - movies, TV shows, and the resulting stereotypes cause many of us to laugh about how much ice cream it takes to get over a boyfriend, or how much chocolate we need to overcome rejection. But for those who actually suffer from emotional overeating, it's anything but funny
This powerful guide will provide you with everything you need to finally overcome this sometimes devastating eating problem.
Knowledge is power and once we understand the root causes of emotional eating we are well on our way to being able to overcome it. Or at the very least mitigate it's effects.
Binge eating disorder refers to any of various eating habits where genuine hunger is not the motivational factor.
More common in women than men.
• Past Trauma
1. Sexual abuse can lead to anxiety and confusion.
2. People thus move to overeating to comfort these negative feelings.
3. A ‘fatter’ body makes them feel protected from opposite sex.
• Poor Self-Image
People who suffer from low self-esteem and a negative self-image may seek escape by overeating.
People unconsciously use food as a drug to prevent emotional pain.
1. Mentioned in introduction
2. Ironically, ad depression increases people tend to lose weight due to loss of appetite.
1. Stress stimulates body to produce Cortisol hormone.
2. Cortisol has a hunger-stimulating effect leading to overeating.
• Identify your triggers
1. binge eating to relieve boredom, stress, or as a way to overcome relationship problems.
2. Psychological - eat in response to negative, self-destructive thoughts.
3. Environmental – eat because of an opportunity such as while reading or watching TV
In this Guide you will know insteps how to stop binge eating
• What Causes binge eating disorder?
• How to Eat to Stop Emotional Overeating
• Lifestyle Choices: The First Step To Overcome Emotional Eating
• Nutritional Treatments for Emotional Overeating
• Alternative Therapies for Emotional Overeating
• Weight Loss Surgery: Can It Help with Emotional Overeating?
We hope to encourage you to have new food favourites – a real “food” lifestyle change. We hope that by maintaining a Clean & Green Eating routine, that you will feel better about yourself – knowing you are eating more healthily with (less toxins in your body) & as your energy levels increase you may then be further encouraged to adopt a more holistic approach to your lifestyle - including what you think, drink, breathe & exercise. Keeping fit, firm & fantastic. Buying our App is the one of the first & easiest steps you can take.
The App includes everything from drinks, snacks, desserts & meals. We purposely kept the recipes simple and started from the basics to encourage you and also to make cooking more fun for you.
> 150+ inspiring recipes – with regular additions
> Each recipe is clearly marked as raw, vegan, vegetarian, gluten or dairy-free & seafood
> Personalize settings to review only those recipes that suit your dietary requirements
> Save your favourites for quick reference
> Shopping list or Sharing recipes via SMS or email
> Manage your time better with estimated kitchen time on each recipe
> Both metric & imperial measurements are available
> Share your cooking on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
From the Clean & Green Eating Team
We would really appreciate it if you would spread the word by reviewing our App in the App store and by supporting us on:
If you have any problems with your app please email us! A bad review doesn't get our app working on your Device :-) Still post a bad review if you like but also send us an email so we can help you get it fixed ASAP :-)
SUPPORT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Meal Reminder is a simple application helping you to keep eating regularly.
Remember that eating 5 meals a day (with around 3 hours intervals) has many advantages:
• Accelerates your body fat burning, which causes weight loss or helps to maintain your weight
• Helps you to control the quantity of every meal and prevents overeating
• Regular breaks between meals protect from sudden decrease of the glucose level in your blood and ensure satiety
Meal Reminder - Weight Loss application helps you to follow this easy diet plan by following features:
• Custom meal times to suit your needs
• Alarms to notify you about meal time
• Status of current day to see either meals were eaten or skipped
• Possibility of adding 6th, optional meal, if you get up early and finish your day late at night
• Editing past meals - just swipe the meal item on the list and use edit buttons (if you want to change the past meal status, click on the meal item)
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me if there are any functions that you want to be included in future versions of Meal Reminder - Weight Loss.
Thank you for download!
The uplifting and encouraging messages inside In The Moment help you to stay positive more consistently to allow real lifestyle changes to occur. Sometimes a little encouragement is all we need! Listen to your needs and learn more about what makes you tick. With continued practice, you will get better at creating a healthy, happy life.
View your progress with In The Moment in the Accomplishments screen. It collects the history of your usage over time and displays this information in a way that allows you to see trends.
In The Moment was developed by Kim Flannery, a nutritionist with 13 years of experience guiding people to make better decisions in the moment. She has a passion for people and a unique, uplifting way of helping people grow and develop better habits.
If you wonder where the "menu button" is: it is the three little dots in the corner of the screen, next to the "back", "home" and "switch apps" button.
If enough weight is gained by way of increased body fat deposits, one may become overweight or fat, generally defined as having more body fat adipose tissue than is optimally healthy.
In order to gain weight quickly and without any side effects you are required to follow some simple weight gain techniques. Here in this free app we have explained few simple ideas to gain weight easily. There are multiple methods to gain weight like, a right diet plan, exercises, and more. This focuses over those few tips and helps you out to increase weight in few weeks. Check out this app and learn what diet plan you should follow and what exercises to do, in order to get desired weight quickly.
Here's a sneak-peak of the content you are going to get inside this app:
There can be various reasons for being underweight, for example, hormonal disorder, anorexia, stress, hypothyroid and many more. The best method to put on weight is by eating more calories. In addition to that, there are several food and food forms that can helps to weight gain and improve your looks.
You just need to follow these weight gain ideas.
Hurry up, it’s free..!!
Note: - This Is Content - Only App. It gives you information regarding weight gain ideas.
For Self-Help and Self-Improvement
Are you stressed?
Do you have anxiety?
Do you have depression?
Are you controlling?
Does anger cause problems with others?
Do you have problems in relationships?
Do you tend to be jealous?
Do you have low self-esteem?
Are you unmotivated?
Do you want to be more satisfied in life?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, this app can teach you how to recognize thinking that interferes with achieving your goals in life and how to change that thinking.
Irrational beliefs lead to many life problems such as stress, anxiety, anger, depression, conflict in relationships among many other issues.
Don't feel hopeless about changing your life. Learn the methods shown in psychological research to be effective with changing your emotions/mood and behavior.
These self-help methods use the tools of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to challenge irrational thinking. This Cognitive Diary app was developed by a licensed clinical psychologist with over 20 years as a practicing psychotherapist.
The cognitive diary helps you to determine some ways to challenge the irrational thinking. Once you have done that, it is important to read the rational challenges frequently until they automatically come to mind rather than the irrational thinking.
The app provides a simple way of doing this by reviewing the history of your recorded events.
Also includes password protection and editing of your previous responses.
You can customize:
1) irrational belief titles if using different system of cognitive therapy
2) emotions/mood list
3) add personal coping statements to challenge list
4) design and colors of app including using your own picture
Motivational rewards now available!
***Sign-up for AchieveMint.com and earn points to redeem for cash whenever you engage in the self-improvement activities in this app.
***This is an advertiser-sponsored program but you have control over whether you want to participate and you get paid for participating.
This App is only for registered Meltdown Challenge Website users (https://www.meltdownchallenge.com/).
Existing User can login to their account from MeltdownChallenge iPhone/iPad Application.
For New User:
Step 1: Create your account in MeltdownChallenge website (https://www.meltdownchallenge.com/).
Step 2: Join at least one Challenge in our Website (https://www.meltdownchallenge.com/).
Step 3: Login your account from MeltdownChallenge iPhone/iPad Application.
FEATURES OF BMI.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- add your picture to your profile
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* WEIGHT LOSS DIET
- 5 day diet chart helps you to plan your healthy diet to improve your fitness and health.
* WEIGHT GOAL PROGRESS
- Lets you know, how well you are progressing with your weight loss or weight gain.
* DAILY CALORIE REQUIREMENTS
- Every person has a different caloric needs based on their lifestyle.
- Lets you know about your minimum calorie needs based on your fitness parameters and your activity
P.S. There are many new features such as data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
Suitable for Psychologists, Dietitians, Nutritionists, Doctors, Psychiatrists, Counselors, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in minutes.
- Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met.
- Used in all treatment settings: Outpatient, intensive outpatient, residential, and inpatient.
- Customizable for every type of eating disorder: Anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and eating disorders otherwise not specified.
- Best practice: Technology is based on decades of CBT and self-monitoring research.
How does Recovery Record help you?
Recovery Record works by linking your Recovery Record Clinician app with your patient's Recovery Record self-monitoring app. By doing this, you will have access to the complete clinical picture and be able to answer the questions: Which patient most needs my attention? Are patient outcomes improving? What should I focus on in this 45 minute patient visit?
"I feel like a cardiologist who has just seen a stethoscope for the first time. Finally a tool for my specialty.” - Nan Shaw, Eating Disorder Best Practices Chair, Kaiser Permanente
- View patient progress dashboard
- Access raw and analyzed patient data
- View dynamic charts with clear and actionable clinical insights
- Write private clinical notes
- Write shared clinical notes to provide in the moment feedback and support
- Send secure, HIPAA compliant instant messages
- Customize self-monitoring forms by selecting from dozens of questions
- Chart weight and Body Mass Index
- Customize and generate printable PDF reports
- Set clinical goals and review their achievement
- Set coping tactics and review their utilization
- Set meal plans and reminders
- Request clinical questionnaire completion and review raw and charted scores
- Boost accountability with proprietary 'Let patient know their logs have been viewed' button
1) Download the Recovery Record Clinician app
2) Invite your patients to download the free Recovery Record self-monitoring app
3) Link accounts with your patients
4) Start using Recovery Record Clinician in your practice
Within minutes of downloading the app, you are ready to bring intuitive patient engagement tools and data-driven clinical decisions to your practice.
Get started by linking to your first patient for free.