METRO is the Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, serving the Houston, Texas region with safe, clean, reliable, accessible and friendly public transportation services.
The METRO curb2curb app allows you to book a ride on one of our curb2curb shuttles direct from your phone. The regular fare to board is $1.25. The discounted fare is 60 cents. The service operates in select zones throughout the region, delivering curb to curb transportation based on your schedule. You can book a ride in these areas:
• Missouri City, Texas – daily, 5 a.m.-7 p.m.
• Acres Homes (Northwest Houston) – daily, 5 a.m.-7 p.m.
• Trinity Gardens (Northeast Houston) – daily, 8 p.m.-midnight
In the app, those geographical areas are highlighted in red on the map. You may need to zoom out on the map to see them.
Just enter your origin and destination to find a ride, book a seat onboard, and share the ride with others.
Using the METRO curb2curb app, you can:
• Schedule a quick pick up within minutes
• Book a trip days in advance
• Track vehicles in the zone for up-to-the-minute locations
It’s on-demand public transit.
• Android phones running an OS of 4.1 and above
For assistance, please contact METRO Customer Service at 713-635-4000 or visit RideMETRO.org/curb2curb