Download the app, spot a nearby Dott scooter or bike and ride in the great wide open – your way.
Our affordable, convenient and safe rides make green travel an easy choice for people in Europe. Just sign up, ride freely through traffic jams and arrive at your destination on time – for a fraction of the cost of a taxi or car share.
How it works
Our brightly colored vehicles are convenient, climate neutral and available 24/7 to quickly zip you where you want to be.
To get started:
1. Download the Dott app
2. Open the map to find a nearby vehicle
3. Scan the QR code to unlock – and you’re off!
Pro tip: Select a pass or discount after unlocking to save on your ride.
To end your ride:
1. Open the app
2. Find a dedicated parking spot on the map
3. Continue on your day!
Save with a Dott pass or pay per ride
Choose your preferred discount right before you start a ride to save on travel. Explore Dott passes to save per day, week or month — or just pay as you go for now and choose one next time you ride. You can pick from promos you’ve added, referral bonuses you've earned, or limited-time local deals – it’s up to you!
Take care of yourself and others when on the move:
* Ride in bike lanes or on the road
* Always park in dedicated parking areas
* Protect your head – wear a helmet
* Keep your eyes on the road
* Check out our FAQs for more tips under Help & contact in the app
Why choose Dott?
We’re on a mission to free our cities with clean rides for everyone. With our affordable and accessible rides, we’re driven towards making the places we call home less polluted and congested. By switching up your travel today, you’re making a positive impact on generations to come.
Ride with Dott whenever you're:
* Meeting a friend for dinner
* Commuting to work
* Heading to class
* Going on a date
* Exploring your city on your day off, or sightseeing in other countries
Where you’ll find us
Dott is currently available in 7 countries across Europe and counting. Want to see Dott in your city? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.