I really like this timer, cause I can finally read the exercises (the display layout gives plenty of room for that) although I would like it better if I had the option of having the interval name on the main display as well (where the remaining time is shown), cause when it flips to horizontal it's almost impossible to read what the interval is. Another improvement could be the option to set an auto-pause on some intervals, in case I need to throw a set of reps in the middle, and also a search bar to quickly find a workout, since I saved tons of them into program folders. Other than that, thumbs up! I've been using it for almost 3 years now, and I still love it.
Awesome app and awesome support. Found a bug and they had it fixed and released in less than a week. They rock!
Great for HIIT workouts
I use this app for almost every workout. It's great for HIIT days in the weight room and cardio HIIT training. My man and I just completed a circuit using the circuit timer and it was great! So sweaty. Only thing I wish it did was say what set I was on. I do upwards to 10 sets sometimes and it would be a supportive boost to know how far I've gone and how far is left! It would also be helpful to know to go ham on the last set. Overall, dope app.
- Added ‘Timer completed’ message to text to speech with count alert.
- Added icons for interval cut, copy and paste.
- Updated timer visual style.
- Replaced contact button with support forum button.
- Removed addition vibrations from 3 beep + 10 alert.
- Removed default music settings.
- Fixed: Tabata rest interval names now correctly used during timer.
- Fixed timing issues where timers included a left/right split interval.
- Fixed timing issue in first interval after reseting the timer.
Workout timer for AMRAP, For Time, EMOM and Tabata (interval training) workouts