Pakbond is a multi-platform prize bond application that check your prize bond numbers in latest draw results without internet. You can use Pakbond services on your mobile phone as well as your Laptop and Desktop computer.
Download now to check your prize bond numbers in the following categories:
Rs.100, Rs.200, Rs.300, Rs.750, Rs.1500, Rs.7500, Rs.15000, Rs.25000, Rs.40000.
* Check bond numbers without internet connection.
* Save your bond numbers in Pakbond.
* Check your bonds in draws of your choice.
* Automatically generate serial of bonds.
* Scan bonds and check theme at the same time.
* 12+ years of 100% accurate draw records.
* Online/offline backup and restore support.
* Backup on Dropbox.
* Manage already claimed prizes.
* Separate and combined draw schedules.
* Latest prize value and prize details of any draw result.
* Prize status calculator using issue date.
* Import export bond number from/to text file.
* Export your bond number as web page for printing purpose.
* Details of offline available draws.
* Automatically update draw results.
* New draw notifications.
* Directly check your bonds from notification bar.
1. Photos/Media/Files: To save files for offline use.
2. Camera: To scan bonds.
3. Internet: To update new draws.
Fastest Draw Updates
You will always have the latest draw as soon as is announced by State Bank of Pakistan (National Savings). It's means you can check your bond numbers in latest draw at the same day when it's announced.
No Signup, No Login, No Internet required (offline)
We know, creating accounts, signups, logins and remembering password bother you that's why this app does not require you to login or signup to use it.
Offline Bond Checking
No more connection issues, No more internet dependencies, Check your bonds without internet whenever wherever.
Auto Draw Updates
Pakbond provides you automatic draw update system. You will always have the draw in your device whenever it announced. No need to check for new draws, no need to download external files. A notification will raise when new draws added in your Pakbond.
If you want, Pakbond can also check your bond numbers autometically when it announced. You will be notified about the checking results.
Bond Check From File
If you have bond numbers save in a text file in your SD card or internal storage. You can simply Import all the bond numbers from your text file and can check them all at once.
Bond Check in Serial
If you have bond numbers in serial (i.e from 00000 to 009999) so you can check the entire serial by just entering first and last number of your serial.
If you needs to check different numbers frequently then this option is for you. You can check random numbers without saving the numbers into app.
You can also save your bond numbers of different category in this app, So you don't need to enter your numbers again and again.
Complete Bond Details
This app will tell you how many bonds you have, in which category, The total amount and the total count of your bonds, category wise and overall.
Pakbond gives you the power to check bond numbers in selected draws of your choice.
Bond Checking in Notification bar
You will receive a notification when new draw is announced, You can check your saved bonds in the draw without going to app.
This app know which bond numbers can be claim for prize and which not. So this app highlights and separate the number which can not be claimed.
Schedule (offline and up-to-date)
In this app, You can also check the schedule of the draw results.
NOTE: If you don't already have Pakbond subscription then you can save limited bond numbers. For unlimited storage you need to get Pakbond subscription. One pakbond subscription is valid for all Pakbond supported platforms.