‘State Bank Anywhere Corporate' is a Corporate Internet Banking based mobile application for Khata Plus,Vyapaar and Vistaar variants of SBI Corporate Internet Banking. It is a safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help SBI Corporate Internet Banking users to operate their accounts on the move. Corporate Enquirer, Maker and Authorizer can use this application.
Account information (For VYAPAAR , VISTAAR and KHATA PLUS users)
• Account Summary
• Search and view account details
• Manage and view favourite Accounts
Initiate Payments (For Corporate Makers and Authorizers)
• Fund Transfer to own account
• Fund Transfer to other SBI account
• Inter Bank Transfer (NEFT, RTGS)
• Supplier Payment
• Bill Payments
• Fixed Deposit
Authorization (For Corporate Authorizers):
• Authorize e-cheque
• Authorize e-TDR/e-STDR
• Cancel e-Cheque
Enquiry (For Corporate Makers and Authorizers):
• Query By e-cheque No
• Query By e-TDR/e-STDR
Saral is a simplified single user friendly and simple transactional product ideally suited for sole proprietorship concerns, micro enterprises and individual businessmen who require online transactions facility in their business accounts.
· Show case overview of 3 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan)
· Selection of account number
· Detailed account information
· Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
· Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
· Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
· Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (NEFT/RTGS)
· Pay Supplier
· Fixed Deposit
· With Bill
· Without Bill
· View Biller
· Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
· Mobile Top-up
· DTH Recharge
· Transaction Enquiry
CMP Payments is for business entities availing Cash Management Services of State Bank of India. It helps the Corporate manage their finances on the move. Corporate users like Approver, Authorizer or Releaser can Approve and Reject the transactions for vendor payment, Salary payment etc. Corporate user can search their transaction by account number / reference number / echeque number. The uploaded file status (processed or rejected) can be viewed by Corporate Uploader User. Corporate Uploader, Approver, Authorizer and Releaser can use this application.
All you need:
• A Smart Phone with Android Operating System.
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Corporate Internet Banking Vyapaar Vistaar saral or Khata Plus Username and Password having user role as Enquirer, Maker or Authorizer.
For complaints and help:
Please log into www.onlinesbi.com and select Customer Care >> Compose . Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction.
Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket/Mails.