your mobile screen to your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smart TV. Any device that has a browser and is on the same Wi-Fi network can view your android mobile screen.
Use Screen Cast
to demonstrate a presentation, show new concepts or features, display videos and pictures, and much more.
Allows multiple connections from different devices to connect and view simultaneously. An optional password can be required for connections, which can be changed from the App settings.
It works with any desktop, TV or mobile browser which supports MJPEG such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera Mini, Dolphin and Internet Explorer 11. Screen Cast
and My Screen Recorder
are a perfect combination when you need to create video demo of mobile app. My Screen Recorder
is a screen capturing tool that enables you to easily record your PC screen along with your microphone audio. This tool is designed for creating presentation and demo.
You need to install My Screen Recorder
on your PC.
Watch the video tutorial
to see how easy it is to view your mobile screen on the browser. Key Features :-
• Connect multiple devices and view screen simultaneously.
• Record your mobile screen along with PC using My Screen Recorder
• Set a password to prevent anyone from randomly viewing.
• Minimizes the application automatically when a connection is established.
• Control how and when your phone’s screen should stay on. It helps to prevent mobile
from going into sleep mode while broadcasting is in progress.
• Supports multiple languages including German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Dutch. Note:
Audio from Screen Cast
is not supported.
If you need help with Screen Cast, please refer to our support forum:
http://www.deskshare.com/forums/ds_topics25_Screen-Cast.aspx LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us http://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx