Are you an educator that has a need to keep a log of how your students are doing - for yourself, for parents or for an administrator? Well now you can utilize 21st century technology and use your tablet or smart phone to keep these logs. Just as easily you can email a summary of the logs to the student, the parent or someone else.
* 30 classes with up to 200 students per class for the paid app
* Record both parent and student logs
* Setup list of frequently used comments
* Sort students by various criteria
* Show Pie chart of comments
* Backup data to Dropbox
Please email the developer if you have any suggestions or feedback. I love to make improvements to the app.
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
Mathletics is evolving… right into your hands. Mathletics Teacher is the dedicated smartphone app for teachers. Simply use your Mathletics Teacher ID to sign in.
Ever leave school for the day and forget to set those homework tasks for your class? Or maybe you’d like to review your students’ results on the commute home? Teachers can now take their Mathletics access anywhere with the new app for smartphones.
MATHLETICS TEACHER FEATURES:
i) Dedicated mobile interface giving live access to all of your students – right on your mobile phone.
ii) Access all of your students’ results in real-time.
iii) Assign homework or classwork activities.
iv) View your students in their classes and groups.
v) View, update, sample and amend the course assigned to your class.
vi) Access to the full library of Mathletics eBooks across grades K-12.
vii) Dedicated HELP section
Mathletics is the world’s leading educational resource for mathematics, created by the team behind the World Education Games. Over 4 million students & teachers in schools across the world are a part of our global learning community.
Also this app is in Albanian language.
Aplikacion edukativo arsimore, i pari i ketij lloji ne gjuhen shqipe i pershtatur per moshat 3-12 vjeqare. Aplikacioni permban me teper se 100 mundesi mesimi duke i ndare ne mesime te shkronjave, fjaleve, numrave, pemeve, perimeve, shtazeve si dhe pjesa e argetimit permes lojrave. I tere aplikacioni eshte falas dhe i teri ne gjuhen shqipe
*The additional content will be available for free, for one month only.
This service is offered as a renewable paid subscription. Users may access one free trial category that will remain free indefinitely. The subscription to BabyTV Mobile is a monthly renewed subscription, which will be renewed 24 hours before it ends every month unless canceled by the user through the device settings. 1 month of service cost $4.99
******Not all Android devices are supported by the app. In order to make sure your devise is supported, please try watching the Free Videos before purchasing a subscription*******
•Over 100 episodes with new content added regularly, at no extra cost
•Popular TV shows, songs, and rhymes are perfect for babies and toddlers up to age 4
•All shows created with the help of educational experts
•Available in 13 languages
BabyTV mobile is packed with popular TV shows for babies and toddlers that will interest and entertain them, while helping them to explore the world around them. Shows are created by educational experts and focus on early learning concepts such as numbers, colors, shapes, problem solving and lots more!
App includes appearances from over 30 of BabyTV’s most popular characters including:
Billy Bam Bam: Always finding creative and fun ways to play and put a smile on your child’s face!
Oliver: Takes viewers on an adventure to his favorite places to learn about the world around him.
Stick With Mick: A curious little boy who collects stickers to learn about all the places he visits.
Big Bugs Band: A group of bugs explore a range of musical styles including jazz, samba and even rap!
Cuddlies: Teach about caring and sharing whilst helping each other solve simple dilemmas!
Charlie & The Numbers: Join Charlie in a fun adventure as introduces the numbers from 1-10.
Draco: Draco plays with his toys to learn all about opposites.
Visit us at www.babytv.com
* For support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* To unsubscribe please visit this link http://www.babytv.com/unsubscribemobile.aspx
The sensor control will also enable you to identify a star in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
This award-winning astronomy application is finally available on Android featuring:
* a catalog of over 600,000 stars displayed as a real time zoomable sky map
* a catalog of many nebulae and galaxies, with pictures for some of them
* asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for several sky cultures
* artificial satellites, including the International Space Station
* realistic Milky Way
* realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise, sunset and light pollution simulation
* accurate simulation of stars extinction, and atmosphere refraction
* 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites
* night mode (red)
* GPS positioning, accelerometers control of the direction of view in the sky
Stellarium mobile Sky Map is created by two of the original developers of Stellarium, the Desktop version of this famous astronomy and planetarium stars chart app.
- eine große Auswahl an Schulfächern
- Abwechslung mit vielen verschiedenen Fragetypen
- direktes Feedback über Note
- Statistik (Gesamtnote, Status richtige, falsche Fragen, Rangliste)
- Anzahl der Fragen pro Fragerunde einstellbar
- mit Schlaukopf trainieren; mit Schlau-Battle spielen
- offline bis zu 1000 Fragen pro Thema
- mehrere Nutzer pro Gerät (bis zu 4) (nur fürs Abo)
- Statistik: Verlauf über Note und Aktivität
Bilder und Erklärungen zu neuen Leistungsmerkmalen findet Ihr auf Facebook:
Oder auch auf Google+:
Außerdem kannst Du Dich auf unserer FAQ-Seite kundig machen: http://www.appsistance.de/schlaukopf/faq-2
Hier gibt es auch eine Beschreibung zum Familienaccount für Eure Eltern, die geschickteste Variante für Familien, die das Premium-Abo des Schlaukopfs nutzen wollen
Mit Schlaukopf stehen Dir über 80.000 Fragen mit vielen Bildern untermauert für alle Schulklassen und Schularten zur Verfügung. So geht das Lernen von allein.
Für die Grundschule findest du viele Fragen zu Mathematik, Deutsch und Sachkunde, aber auch für Musik, Religion, Englisch und Kunst. Ob du nun in Mathe das Einmaleins, Geometrie oder Sachaufgaben lernen willst oder in Deutsch Grammatik oder Rechtschreibung vertiefen willst, mit Schlaukopf bist du hier gut gerüstet. Allein für die vierte Klasse findest du in Deutsch über 2000 Fragen, die Dich fit für den Übertritt machen, genauso findest Du für Mathe über 850 Fragen, die Dich perfekt für den Übertritt vorbereiten.
Ebenso gibt es dann die passenden Fächer für die weiterführenden Schulen: zusätzlich zu Mathe, Deutsch, Englisch, Musik, Religion und Kunst, findest du auch noch Fragen zu Biologie, Erdkunde, Französisch und Latein. Themen wie Bruchrechnen, Prozentrechnen, binomische Formeln oder Logarithmus in der Mathematik, Konjugationen in Französisch oder Mechanik, Strom in Physik oder Evolutionstheorie in Biologie sind nur einige Beispiele von den vielen Themen, zu denen es Fragen gibt, die dich mit viel Spaß fit für die Schule machen.
Schlaukopf's Fragen werden von abfrager.de verantwortet und sind schon seit über 7 Jahren von über 500.000 Schülern erprobt und geschätzt. Die App ist das Gemeinschaftswerk von Appsistance und schlaukopf / (früher: abfrager). Die Inhalte sind angelehnt an die Lehrpläne in Deutschland.
To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers at Socrative.com. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room at socrative.com on any device.
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Domain Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
News – Read the latest news from the BU.
Events – Browse a wide variety of events by day including performances, lectures, seminars and more from the BU Events Calendar.
Video - Youtube video feeder.
Services – BU Mail Login (email@example.com) to request, first launch for undergraduate student. Access your student information, grades,class schedule and exam schedule.
Maps – View buildings by name on the Google map.
Phone - Call for information.
Links - Link to school and departments web site of the university.
Version 1.7.0 (11/10/13)
- Now fully support old version of Android OS.
- Improve stability and performance of app.
- New look, change display of content list.
- Add new quotes of alumni on first screen.
- URSA service are supported for Graduate and Undergraduate students.
- New section, Video from Youtube consists of 5 channel. BU Academic Talk, BU Creative, BU Channel, BU Student Talk and BU Theatre Company. Full screen mode is available when user make screen rotate.
- POI: All new design, new POI icon, filter by POI group.
- Map direction: Animation when arrow rotate is now smoother.
- Grade Report : Improve semester selection.
- Class schedule : Improve day selection.
: Show note for student that enroll in blocked course.
- Image gallery is now more feature, pitch zoom, double tap zoom, swipe to next or previous image.
Keywords: Bangkok University, BU Mobile, Bangkok, BU,bu, bumobile, bu mobile app
Learn with free NCERT Solutions for CBSE, videos, animations, chapter wise revision notes and much more! Join a community of over 75 lakh students who are already on Meritnation. All the stuff you love, now available on the go.
Meritnation, the largest online education portal for school students, has revolutionized learning. With Meritnation app you can
• Get Study Material for classes 6th to 12th for CBSE, ICSE, Maharashtra(MSBSHSE), Karnataka(KSEEB), Kerala and Tamil Nadu boards
• Learn with multimedia tutorials, interactive exercises, practice tests and expert help
• Explore concepts in finer details with in-depth videos
• Clear your doubts by asking the experts
• Test your learning with chapter wise MCQ and descriptive Tests and so much more...
Make sure to watch out for our feature packed updates coming shortly and be sure to install them for an even better learning experience.
Have questions? want more from the app? problems or feedback? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this application your preschooler will learn in a funny and interesting way the following capabilities:
✔ Counting & detecting the numbers:1-20.
✔ Addition up to 20: 100 exercises.
✔ 40 pattern exercises of: numbers, directions, sizes, distances, quantities and counting.
✔ 24 shapes exercises of: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, semi circle, trapezoidal, heart and star.
✔ Numeric phonological awareness of the numbers: 1-10.
✔ 20 counting exercises of specific objects on background with multiple objects.
✔ Shapes intersection: build a shape from combining shapes in specific order on a board.
✔ Count different shapes on the board and detect the card with all the correct answers.
The questions in the last two bullets are are automatically generated by the application and it has many 1000s of different and smart options!
Reveal your child's brilliance and help their brain grow - download "Math School" today.
Try our other FREE games:
★ Kids Brain Trainer
★ Dr. Kids 1
★ Dr. Kids 2
★ Dr. Kids 3
★ Kids University
★ Memory: Brain Trainer
★ Kids Garden
★ Math Memory