- Database Terminology & Benefits
- Planning Your Database
- The Access Interface & Ribbon
- Building a Customer Table
- Entering and Editing Data
- Sorting & Filtering Records
- Constructing Customer Queries
- Designing a Customer Form Interface
- Developing Reports & Mailing Labels
Sometimes finding a solution to the problem is not as good as a working tutorial. Imagine what a full color with sound video can do for your learning? All you would have to do is follow the exact steps in your own application. Having supplementary documentation is also a bonus.
MS Access 2007 is slightly different to previous versions. The interface can come as a shock to seasoned users of the world's most popular desktop database. New users will need some expert guidance as to the workings of the product as well as an explanation on the new features. MS Access is pretty user friendly for a beginner, but as you progress you may want to learn more advanced topics.
One topic of conversation which has never gone away throughout the history of Microsoft Access is the workings of the MS Access subform. Some find it hard to get a working subform linked back to the main form. It really takes some practice, but there are only a few things you need to know. The newer versions of MS Access automate this process somewhat, but it is still better to try and create it manually using the form designer.
The main interface, opening and closing databases etc will need to be covered thoroughly in Access 2007 tutorials. There is also something known as 'Access options' which presents the user with a variety of possibilities for setting parameters within the system. An example is the Autocorrect facility which will correct spelling mistakes.
Using a book has some disadvantages when it comes to learning. Some books can be full of errors. There is nothing more frustrating than spending an hour typing out an example only to find it does not work. Some books are better than others of course.
Forums can be useful for finding the solution to a particular problem, but it is still a hit and miss method for learning properly. Finding answers to MS Access problems is not really learning within a structured approach.
The sensor control will also enable you to identify what you see in the sky in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at it!
This award-winning astronomy application is finally available on Android featuring:
* a very intuitive touch-screen interface
* the integration of GPS positioning
* the control of the direction of view using the device accelerometers
* a catalog of over 600,000 stars displayed as a real time zoomable sky map
* a catalog of many nebulae and galaxies, with pictures for some of them
* asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for several sky cultures
* realistic Milky Way
* realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise, sunset and light pollution simulation
* 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites
* night mode (red)
Stellarium mobile is created by two of the original developers of Stellarium, the Desktop version of this famous astronomy and planetarium software.
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
Per problemi o suggerimenti invia una mail a email@example.com.
Se sei iscritto alla Sapienza con Infostud Mobile puoi:
- visualizzare i tuoi dati personali
- prenotare gli esami
- verificare gli esami sostenuti e le prenotazioni attive
- visualizzare le statistiche
- richiedere supporto via mail, facebook o twitter
Usare l’applicazione è semplice:
- inserisci username e password Infostud
- scegli una funzione
L’applicazione prevede quattro opzioni:
Qui puoi visualizzare le informazioni anagrafiche, i tuoi dati e l'ultima dichiarazione Isee.
2. Esami (Visualizza gli esami)
In questa sezione puoi visualizzare gli esami sostenuti, suddivisi in:
- "non certificati"(per "non certificati" si intendono gli esami registrati sul sistema ma non ancora certificati dalla segreteria amministrativa).
Per ogni esame è possibile visualizzare dettagli aggiuntivi.
3. Esami prenotati (Visualizza le prenotazioni)
Qui puoi trovare tutte le prenotazioni già effettuate.
Cliccando ciascun esame prenotato, puoi scaricare la ricevuta di prenotazione in formato pdf.
Se (l’appello non è chiuso?) è possibile cancellare la prenotazione.
4. Ricerca (Prenota gli esami)
In questa schermata puoi ricercare gli appelli attivi e prenotarti agli esami.
Se il tuo device è predisposto, la data dell’appello sarà segnalata sul calendario.
Oltre al calcolo della media qui potrai visualizzare statistiche sulla tua carriera
6. Supporto Email
Qui puoi richiedere supporto via mail all'assistenza infostud
Da qui potrai andare direttamente alla pagina facebook dell'applicazione
Da qui potrai andare direttamente alla pagina twitter di infostud
L’applicazione Infostud Mobile per Android è stata sviluppata dagli studenti Emanuele Borzi Vincenzo Deriu e Francesco Nobilia, in collaborazione con Infosapienza.
Use FIU Mobile to stay-in-the-loop with the latest campus news, watch videos from recent campus events, check grades and access course content, and even browse the course catalog! It’s FIU in the palm of your hand!
Maps: Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, and see their location relative to your own.
Courses: Browse and search courses for current and future terms, see course descriptions, times, locations, and availability, and even contact the instructor directly from within the app.
Learn: Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ course content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Athletics: Follow FIU sports news, schedules, and scores for your favorite Roary teams with the athletics app.
Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of FIU activities, from concerts and art exhibits to lectures and athletics. Browse events by name, subject, date or location.
News: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from a variety of sources including content from http://news.fiu.edu
Library: Easily find library resources including location and call number, and even see current availability.
Videos: Access all of FIU’s video content in one easy-to-view place.
Get Help: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the FIU Emergency Information Hotline.
Our Moodle Mobile app is a HTML5-based client that connects to an installed Moodle server. It does not try to replicate everything that Moodle does - we are focussed on providing features that are most useful on a standalone app, such as offline access to content, messaging and notifications.
Please try the new features (and bugs!) and give us feedback on how you would like the app to develop in future. The app may be a little rough around the edges, but we’ll be pushing periodic updates so you can enjoy the improvements.
The app will be useless unless these conditions are satisfied:
1) Your Moodle site must have Moodle 2.4 MINIMUM.
2) Your administrator must have activated Mobile web services.
3) You have a valid user account for that site.
If you don't have access to a Moodle site for testing you can try our demo site:
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio - For record audios to upload to moodle
- Read contacts - For adding contacts to your device
- Read call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Write call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Change audio settings - Push notifications
- Control vibration - Push notifications
- Prevent phone from sleeping - Push notifications
- Find accounts on the device - Add contacts
- Read the contents of your SD card - Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see it offline
BUGS AND REQUESTS
View current progress:
Mobile Learning: English includes ESL/EFL Grammar Exercises, ESL Business english, synonym worksheets, categorized readings, and word games as fun as anagrams, word meanings and photo quizzes. Also includes more than 1000 phrasal verbs, with examples and translations.
The application saves your scores, so you can check your progress through time, and see how well you are doing.
Improve your vocabulary practicing with more than 50.000 words divided by type of test among which you can find:
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language)
SAT Reasoning Test (used to be called Scholastic Aptitude Test and Scholastic Assessment Test)
GRE Subject Tests
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
ASVAB Test - Word Knowledge (WK)
Feel free to send us suggestions, questions and more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maps - Find out where you are and where you need to go.
Athletics - Stay up to date with Eagles athletics. Check schedules and scores for your favorite teams.
Directory - Search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators. Send an email, place a call and save contact information right to your phone’s address book.
Events - Always know what’s happening on or around Prosper ISD. Browse concerts, lectures, exhibits and more, and even see what’s happening near your current location.
News - Get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay on top of the most important campus news.
Menus – Get the latest update on campus menus.
Skyward – Link to your Skyward Family Access account to review student attendance, grades, discipline, etc.
Videos - Recent speakers, Prosper events, podcasts and more are available to watch whenever – and wherever – you like.
Contact Us - Access important Prosper ISD numbers when you need them.
- Planets of our solar system :
- Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
- Stars of the Bright Star Catalogue
- Some Asterisms
The informations are based on the following parameters :
- Position of the observer
- Time and time zone
The displayed informations are as follows :
- Rise, transit and set times
- Civil dawn and dusk (for sun only)
- Azimuth and altitude
- Distance / Sun (for planets) or Earth (for moon)
- Astronomical Phenomena :
- Geocentric conjunction in right ascension
- Superior or inferior conjunction
- Quadrature west or east
- Entry in a new constellation for sun, moon and planets
The application can be added on your screen as a widget and notifications for the Astronomical Phenomana are available.
The available views are as follows :
- Google Maps View (Starting Android 4.0)
- Astronomical Clock
- Day view (altitude of a celestial object during the day)
- Sky view (position in azimuth/altitude of a celestial object and path)
- Sky maps (with Lambert, Hammer and Stereographic projections)
- Solar System map (Heliocentric view of the planetary positions)
- List of Astronomical Phenomena for a month
WARNING : legal notice - Google Analytics
Please note that the "Planetarium" application do not collect personnal data, that the IP address is anonymized and that Google Analytics can be disabled using the Options menu.
Thank you to activate from time to time this option to collect the information necessary for improving the application.
For any question regarding this application, thank you to use e-mail email@example.com instead of comment.
This application has been developed using the Scala Programming Language.
Keywords : sun, moon, planets, solar system, widget, astronomy, rise, transit, set, conjunction, quadrature, opposition, constellation, ecliptic, astronomical phenomena, scala
- offline English-Turkish dictionary contains over 80,000 entries.
- offline Turkish-English dictionary contains over 97,000 entries.
- translate result with example sentences, require network connection.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- online dictionary is aviable ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list.
- SDcard is required.
Thanks to this application to learn English, learn it as a game. This application is valid for adults and children with different levels also are updated the screens so you always have to learn new words.
This application serves to improve educational and learning advanced English vocabulary
This application is free and provides education to adults and children of all countries learn English: russia, north korea, south korea, germany, portugal, france, Spain, China, Denmark and any other country in the world speaks not English who want to learn the English language. It is valid for anyone, even adults because the vocabulary is varied, can use this tool toddlers to teenagers, even adults or the elderly. With this game you will learn vocabulary in a fun way like a mobile game.
Soon this application will be available for Android tablet with high-resolution images. Currently only applies to mobile and tablet. You do not need wifi to play the educational application.
It supports note and tablet samsung galaxy medium resolution and high resolution tablets.
With voices to learn American English vocabulary and English of Britain
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **