- Database Terminology & Benefits
- Planning Your Database
- The Access Interface & Ribbon
- Building a Customer Table
- Entering and Editing Data
- Sorting & Filtering Records
- Constructing Customer Queries
- Designing a Customer Form Interface
- Developing Reports & Mailing Labels
✓Includes 15 lessons with text, graphics, and 21 tutorial videos.
✓Lessons conclude with Challenges! that encourage hands-on learning.
✓Allows for two viewing styles: white text on black or black text on white.
✓Ability to learn on your own time from anywhere.
✓Optimized for Android devices with enhanced graphics and design.
Based on the popular tutorials available at GCFLearnFree.org, the GCF Access 2010 Tutorial app guides you through the updates of Microsoft Access 2010. The app explores program basics and common tasks and delves even deeper to work with more complex features. Instructional step-by-step text is accompanied by graphics and over 20 videos.
Information included in this tutorial: Managing Objects, Working with Forms, Sorting and Filtering Records, Designing a Query, Creating Reports, Modifying Tables, and much more!
This application was created within the native Android interface. App features include: Responsive user interface interaction, YouTube video support, Complete touch controls including swipe and device menu support, Social sharing, Learning reminders, and The ability to save progress.
GCFLearnFree.org's Technology Education program is designed to provide quality, innovative online learning opportunities for anyone who wants to improve their computer skills. Whether you are new to the computer, returning for review, or just want to gain more 21st century skills, our free technology tutorials can help.
With the Open Access app you can access all of the files on your account from your Android device. With the app you can:
• Open your office documents – view your documents, spreadsheets, PDF files and more, directly on your Android device. No need to print them out and take them with you – they’re already with you wherever you go. And if you have document viewing or editing applications installed, you can pull them straight from your account into those apps.
• View your photos – admire all of your photos on the Android device. You can view a slideshow, and import photos to and from your device’s photo album.
• Listen to your music – all of the music that you’ve got on your account is now instantly available on your Android device. The music streams directly from our servers – so no need to wait for it to download, or worry about syncing it to your device. You can browse your entire music collection by Artist, Album, Year or Genre, and build playlists to listen to on the go.
• Watch your videos – even the videos you’ve stored on your account are instantly available on your Android device. They stream directly from your account to your device, meaning that your entire movie collection is now accessible to you at any time!
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
Keywords: untis, webuntis, untismobile, timetable, stundenplan, gruber, petters
The sensor control will also enable you to identify what you see in the sky in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at it!
This award-winning astronomy application is finally available on Android featuring:
* a very intuitive touch-screen interface
* the integration of GPS positioning
* the control of the direction of view using the device accelerometers
* a catalog of over 600,000 stars displayed as a real time zoomable sky map
* a catalog of many nebulae and galaxies, with pictures for some of them
* asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for several sky cultures
* realistic Milky Way
* realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise, sunset and light pollution simulation
* 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites
* night mode (red)
Stellarium mobile is created by two of the original developers of Stellarium, the Desktop version of this famous astronomy and planetarium software.
The content is organized into following groups:
- Basic Arithmetic
- Analytical Geometry
SD-Card Installation is supported. Bug reports related to the content and the app itself are more than welcome. Proposals for new features would be great.
This is the free version of the Fórmulas Matemáticas Pro app that you can get from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anjokes.apps.math.es.pro. It is supported by Ads.
· Learning basic vocabulary
· Following simple commands
· Practicing the alphabet
· Reinforcing memory skills and recall speed
· Practicing fine motor skills
· Having fun!
**** 10 free animals ****
Designed for children ages 18 months through 7 years, Plume’s World allows kids to choose from among 19 different educational activities. Activities are based on Montessori methods. Users will find three different levels corresponding to three educational steps.
Level 1: Seven games for kids from 18 months to 4 years
· Memory game: Have fun with this easy audio memory challenge
· Link the pair: NEW! Use your finger to link the matching pictures
· Quiz: A fun animal quiz focused on discovering new vocabulary. Each area includes five questions, giving kids a chance to learn and practice more than 40 new words. Users must demonstrate mastery of a word before a new one is introduced. Successful game play is rewarded.
· Book: For younger children, each animal featured in the app is highlighted in an interactive book. Users can animate the book pages by playing with the buttons.
· Puzzles: Each animal is available as a puzzle for the youngest users
· Sticker game: Each success on the quiz gives your child access to new animal stickers. Users interact with the animals and the sounds they make, learn to move them about on the screen, and pinch in and out to scale them.
Bubbles game (easy level): Is your child quick enough to pop the bubbles with the indicated animal before they float off into the sky?
Level 2: Six games for kids from 3 to 6 years old
· Memory game: Have fun with this medium-level audio memory challenge
· Link the pair: Use your finger to link the animal picture with its corresponding written word. Audio symbols allow the user to hear the name of the animal, too!
· Quiz: A fun animal quiz that asks the user to tap on the animal that matches the written word. Includes written help.
· Sticker game: Each success on the quiz gives your child access to new animal stickers.
· Bubbles game (medium level): Is your child quick enough to pop the bubbles with the indicated animal before they float off into the sky?
· Word Scramble: Kids unscramble letters to form words based on hints provided.
Level 3: Six games for beginning readers from 5 to 7 years old
· Memory game: Have fun with this memory challenge that asks users to match animal pictures, written words and audio words
· Link the pair: Use your finger to link the animal picture with its corresponding written word.
· Quiz: A fun animal quiz that asks the user to tap on the animal that matches the written word or the picture.
· Sticker game: Each success on the quiz gives your child access to new animal stickers.
· Bubbles game (hard level): Is your child quick enough to pop the bubbles with the indicated animal before they float off into the sky?
· Word Scramble: Kids unscramble letters to form words
A settings page allows parents to choose the app’s language (English, French, Korean and Filipino), mute the music, or change the font from cursive to script.
With its 19 activities and multiple levels, this app, built by a team of parents and professional educators, will do so much to help your child ages 2-7 grow academically. Kids use the app independently, and have so much fun with it that they don’t even know how much they’re learning.
Available in English, French, Korean and Filipino.
Plume’s World is a lite version that contains one in-app purchase, only to buy the full game once. No advertising, no data collection, and no external links in the kid-friendly area.
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow English Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
Now with more FREE content! Each month BabyTV Mobile will give you access to 4 extra episodes, from a popular series, to watch for free for the entire month!*
*The additional content will be available for free, for one month only.
•Over 100 episodes with new content added regularly, at no extra cost
•Popular TV shows, songs, and rhymes are perfect for little ones.
•Available in 10 languages
BabyTV Mobile is packed with popular TV shows for babies toddlers and their parents. Shows are created by childhood experts and feature songs, stories, animals and characters your child will love
App includes appearances from over 30 of BabyTV’s most popular characters including:
Billy Bam Bam: Always finding creative and fun ways to play and put a smile on your child’s face!
Oliver: Takes viewers on an adventure to his favorite places as he makes great discoveries.
Stick With Mick: A curious little boy who collects stickers to learn about all the places he visits.
Big Bugs Band: A group of bugs explore a range of musical styles including jazz, samba and even rap!
Cuddlies: This foursome knows how to share, care and build lastly friendship.
Charlie & The Numbers: Join Charlie in a fun adventure as introduces the numbers from 1-10.
Draco: Draco plays with his toys to discover all about opposites.
**** Choose a 1 month or 3 months subscription.
*** Not all Android devices are supported by the app. In order to make sure your devise is supported, please try watching the Free Videos before purchasing a subscription
* Visit us at www.babytv.com
* For support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ashford Mobile app is free to any Ashford University student or faculty enrolled in an online degree program. You'll love all of the things you'll be able to do now from your Android device.
- Connect to your courses in the online learning environment
- Read discussion board threads and reply to your classmates’ posts
- View your weekly and final grades and Instructor Feedback
- View and add a photo to your Ashford digital Student ID
- Find contact info for key university support staff (Admissions, Student, and Financial Services)
- View past grades and details for future courses
- Access the Ashford Library and Writing Center
- Receive up-to-the-minute news and events
- Easily identify posts made by you and your instructor(s)
- View your Financial Ledger Card
If you are not enrolled as a student at AU, please visit www.ashford.edu to learn more about online degree programs.
What can you do with Smithsonian Mobile?
• Plan your visit with museum hours, locations, floor plans, and more. "Favorite” events and exhibitions to create your own custom tour or scrapbook of your visit.
• Find our other mobile apps and websites and dig deeper into our stories. Tour collection highlights, watch videos, and listen to podcasts.
• Search our collections to make connections between museums, history, art and science.
• Use augmented reality (AR), "Smithsonian that Way," to discover the behind-the-scenes work of the Smithsonian's museums, research centers, libraries, archives, and affiliates in your neighborhood.
We want to hear from you! Log in via Facebook or Twitter to comment on our museums, collections, exhibitions, and artifacts. Share your expertise or tips!
Continually refreshed and renewed by both visitors and Smithsonian experts, there’s always a reason to come back to Smithsonian Mobile whether you’re on the National Mall, in a Smithsonian museum or beyond!
Developed for the Smithsonian by Tristan Interactive.