It can't find the store I am standing in front of right now. It can't seem to add "oatmeal" to a list, and speaking of the lists, it won't save it. Worthless.
After most recent update app will no longer show coupons, some reason to even use the app
This app is frustrating. It wouldn't let me put in the password I wanted to when I registered, so I had to go with something else that I probably won't remember. Plus, when I tried to put in my loyalty card, it wouldn't accept it no matter what I did. I am not impressed.
We've been using this app for years in various forms (different Kroger family stores), and the most recent update has us close to deleting it. I can no longer add "fruit" to the list, or any general item. Now only specific items can be added to the list. So, no putting "pills" on the list to remind me to stop by the pharmacy, no putting "trash bags" on the list, you have to pick a specific brand (if it even shows up!), and so forth. Whoever had the idea to make that change, please change it back!
Can't fill prescriptions because app says session expired. Put in my password and every time it says session expired. That's the reason I downloaded this app so I could get refills. Since I can't do that, uninstall.
Thank you for installing version 13.0 of the app. This release includes:
- ClickList® is on the mobile app! Customers in select stores can now reserve ClickList® time slots from the homepage (subject to availability, must submit at least 4 hours prior to pickup).
- Add items to your ClickList® cart!
- View your ClickList® purchase history.
- A redesigned homepage that includes an easier way to view sale items, coupons and personalized items.
- Opt-in for SMS ClickList® order reminders.
Albertsons Grocery Savings, just for U, Gas Rewards, Shopping List & Weekly Ad
#1 rated & most downloaded shopping list on Google in 2017. Need we say more?