The Sprint Direct Connect Plus™ app brings push-to-talk (PTT) communications to select Android powered smartphones. The Sprint Direct Connect Plus™ app enables push-to-talk communications with Sprint Direct Connect Plus™ devices including best-in-class features such as 1-to-1 calling and group calling all with the convenience of touchscreen controls.
Sprint Direct Connect Plus™ now supports devices on other carriers. Add Sprint Direct Connect Plus cross carrier or Wi-Fi only subscriptions to Smartphones on other carriers or Wi-Fi only devices and talk to your SDC Plus subscribers and manage in the Corporate Administrator Tool. Subscriptions must be added by talking with your Sprint sales representative and are only $5 Monthly recurring charge.
• Sprint Direct Connect Plus on 4G LTE, 3G & Wi-Fi
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Plus Calls
• Quick Group Calls up to 10 members
• Group Connect Calls up to 30 members created in app
• Group Connect Calls up to 250 members created from CAT Tool
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• No restrictions on International PTT calls if you have an active data connection
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Plus™ app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Sprint Direct Connect Plus under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect Plus. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
Supported devices: https://www.sprint.com/en/support/services/sprint-direct-connect-plus-capable-devices.html
User Guides: https://www.sprint.com/en/support/services/sprint-direct-connect-plus-user-guides.html
Helpful videos: https://www.sprint.com/en/support/services/sprint-direct-connect-plus-videos.html
To learn more about Sprint Direct Connect Plus: https://www.sprint.com/en/support/services/sprint-direct-connect-plus.html
• CAT S48c
• Kyocera DuraForce PRO
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport
• Samsung Galaxy S6
• Samsung GS6 Edge
• Samsung GS6 Edge+
• Samsung Galaxy S7
• Samsung GS7 edge
• Samsung Galaxy S8
• Samsung Galaxy S8+
• Samsung GS8 Active
• Samsung Galaxy S9
• Samsung Galaxy S9+
• Samsung Galaxy S10
• Samsung Galaxy S10+
• Samsung Galaxy S10e
• Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 5
• Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• Samsung Galaxy Note 9
• Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
• Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve
• Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx
• Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine
• Samsung Galaxy A6
• Samsung Galaxy A50
• Samsung Galaxy A10e
• Samsung Grand Prime
• Sonim XP8
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A
• Samsung Galaxy Tab E
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect plus, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, kodiak, sdc, dc.