Nice app and picks up e-mails nicely from my server at home. However, my phone does not vibrate on receiving a mail notification. I've checked the settings and cannot find anything that will allow this. If the phone vibrated on receiving e-mail notification then my Gear S3 would in turn vibrate.
Crashing all the time. Stopped working. Update: The update seems to have fixed the crash on startup problem. The app is useable again.
Nice App, but i don’t have any notifications (and no backround refresh :(). Any idea why ?
Crashes after 2 seconds edit: working again, thanks for the quick fix
Started crashing every time i open the app... Before today was fine!
Started crashing all the time...
- Supports managing emails in shared mailboxes.
- Supports disabling auto-highlighter for date and time texts in email body.
- When you reply to messages, the system will auto-select the replying email address where the message was received. (with the corresponding SMTP option enabled in the MailPlus web client)
- Fixed an issue where attachments in the draft might be lost if delivery failed.
- Fixed an issue where checked emails might be marked unread.
Utility for Synology DiskStation to upload files and media more easily.