Tapigo Invoice is the most comprehensive irrigation asset service invoicing and tracking application available. Invoice is the fifth of a series of applications specifically designed to simplify the commercial irrigation maintenance process.
Currently, Invoice is being used by some of the nations largest and most progressive commercial landscape maintenance companies. If you would like to participate, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Review all completed irrigation services that were identified using Tapigo Inspect, approved using Tapigo Approve, and completed using Tapigo Work
• Designate the Invoice action taken for each service (Invoice, Delay, Credit)
• Review details about each invoiced service
◦ Service needed (Winterize, Recharge, Replace, Move, Install, Adjust, Clean, Locate, etc.) based on the identified asset
◦ Location (with GPS or by marking on a map)
• Document the work performed for each service
• Review all identified services on a map
• Data sharable across employees
• Data securely stored and backed up in the cloud
• Administrative control over data access
• Faster irrigation service execution and invoice creation
• Improved communication with property managers (with more granular information about services performed)
• Retention of delayed invoice items
• Reduced administration
Download and try Tapigo Invoice for free with a pre-loaded set of properties!
Tapigo delivers targeted industry applications for service providers of all sizes. Irrigation maintenance is the first of many turn-key solutions. Look for our other compatible irrigation maintenance applications (coming soon):
• Tapigo Survey (inventories all relevant irrigation assets for a given property)
• Tapigo Inspect (identifies all irrigation maintenance services against the identified assets and generates an associated proposal)
• Tapigo Approve (approval of the identified irrigation maintenance services for a given property)
• Tapigo Work (lists and tracks the completion of all approved irrigation maintenance services)
• Tapigo Invoice (lists and tracks the invoicing of all completed irrigation maintenance services)
• Tapigo Configure (enables administration of company profile, approved users, clients, properties, etc.)
For more information, please visit http://tapigo.com/.