Tapigo Work is the most comprehensive irrigation asset service execution and tracking application available. Work is the fourth of a series of applications specifically designed to simplify the commercial irrigation maintenance process.
Currently, Work is being used by some of the nations largest and most progressive commercial landscape maintenance companies. If you would like to participate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Review all approved irrigation service requests that were identified using Tapigo Inspect and approved using Tapigo Approve
• Designate the work performed for each service request (Complete, Deny, Delay)
• Review details about each approved service
◦ Service needed (Winterize, Recharge, Replace, Move, Install, Adjust, Clean, Locate, etc.) based on the identified asset
◦ Location (with GPS or by marking on a map)
• Document the work performed for each service
• Review all identified services on a map
• Data sharable across employees
• Data securely stored and backed up in the cloud
• Administrative control over data access
• Faster irrigation service execution and invoice creation
• Improved communication with property managers (with more granular information about services performed)
• Retention of delayed service items
• Reduced administration
Download and try Tapigo Work for free with a pre-loaded set of properties!
Tapigo delivers targeted industry applications for service providers of all sizes. Irrigation maintenance is the first of many turn-key solutions. Look for our other compatible irrigation maintenance applications (coming soon):
• Tapigo Survey (inventories all relevant irrigation assets for a given property)
• Tapigo Inspect (identifies all irrigation maintenance services against the identified assets and generates an associated proposal)
• Tapigo Approve (approval of the identified irrigation maintenance services for a given property)
• Tapigo Work (lists and tracks the completion of all approved irrigation maintenance services and generates or feeds an associated invoice)
• Tapigo Configure (enables administration of company profile, approved users, clients, properties, etc.)
For more information, please visit http://tapigo.com/.