Tapigo Survey is the most comprehensive irrigation asset inventory and location tracking application available. Survey is the first of a series of applications specifically designed to simplify the commercial irrigation maintenance process.
Currently, Survey is being used by some of the nations largest and most progressive commercial landscape maintenance companies. If you would like to participate, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Identify all irrigation assets for a property
◦ Zones and Regions (including area type and sprinkler head type)
◦ Backflow Preventer
◦ Gate, Master and Zone Valves
◦ Water Meter
◦ Weather Sensor
• Specify details about each asset
◦ Parent Asset
◦ Location (with GPS or by marking on a map)
• Review all assets on a map
• Data sharable across employees
• Data securely stored and backed up in the cloud
• Administrative control over data access
• Faster irrigation asset inspections
• Broader and more consistent knowledge of irrigation assets
• Improved communication with property managers
• Repairs can be performed by a broader group of technicians
Download and try Tapigo Survey for free with a pre-loaded set of properties!
Tapigo delivers targeted industry applications for service providers of all sizes. Irrigation maintenance is the first of many turn-key solutions. Look for our other compatible irrigation maintenance applications (coming soon):
• Tapigo Survey (inventories all relevant irrigation assets for a given property)
• Tapigo Inspect (identifies all irrigation maintenance services against the identified assets and generates an associated proposal)
• Tapigo Approve (approval of the identified irrigation maintenance services for a given property)
• Tapigo Work (lists and tracks the completion of all approved irrigation maintenance services and generates or feeds an associated invoice)
• Tapigo Configure (enables administration of company profile, approved users, clients, properties, etc.)
For more information, please visit http://tapigo.com/.