Tapigo Inspect is the most comprehensive irrigation asset inspection and service tracking application available. Inspect is the second of a series of applications specifically designed to simplify the commercial irrigation maintenance process.
Currently, Inspect is being used by some of the nations largest and most progressive commercial landscape maintenance companies. If you would like to participate, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Identify all services to be performed against irrigation assets for a property
◦ Zones and Regions (including sprinkler heads, drip lines, and bubblers)
◦ Backflow Preventer
◦ Gate, Master and Zone Valves
◦ Water Meter
◦ Weather Sensor
• Specify details about each service
◦ Service needed (Winterize, Recharge, Replace, Move, Install, Adjust, Clean, Locate, etc.) based on the identified asset
◦ Location (with GPS or by marking on a map)
• Review all identified services on a map
• Generate and share a comprehensive Service Proposal based on the identified service requests
• Data sharable across employees
• Data securely stored and backed up in the cloud
• Administrative control over data access
• Faster irrigation asset inspections
• More detailed service specifications based on the asset and service selected
• Retention of service history by asset
• Improved communication with property managers
• Repairs can be performed by a broader group of technicians
Download and try Tapigo Inspect for free with a pre-loaded set of properties!
Tapigo delivers targeted industry applications for service providers of all sizes. Irrigation maintenance is the first of many turn-key solutions. Look for our other compatible irrigation maintenance applications (coming soon):
• Tapigo Survey (inventories all relevant irrigation assets for a given property)
• Tapigo Inspect (identifies all irrigation maintenance services against the identified assets and generates an associated proposal)
• Tapigo Approve (approval of the identified irrigation maintenance services for a given property)
• Tapigo Work (lists and tracks the completion of all approved irrigation maintenance services and generates or feeds an associated invoice)
• Tapigo Configure (enables administration of company profile, approved users, clients, properties, etc.)
For more information, please visit http://tapigo.com/.