With features like a quick balance at your fingertips, the TelstraSuper app gives you access to your super anytime, anywhere.
Use the TelstraSuper app to:
• view your estimated account balance
• view your contribution and transaction history
• view your investment options, allocation and returns
• access your quarterly statements
• view, download and share your Digital Member Card
• view your insurance
• contact TelstraSuper
To use this app you must be a TelstraSuper member and have an online account. To register for an online account visit telstrasuper.com.au/register
Defined Benefit members, members with family law splits and those with pending payments are unable to access the app.
If you have any questions call us on 1300 033 166.
Telstra Super Pty Ltd was established in June 1990, as a subsidiary of Telstra Corporation Limited. Today, TelstraSuper is Australia’s largest corporate super fund with over $20 billion in assets invested on behalf of around 95,000 members.
What we offer
TelstraSuper is committed to providing competitive and cost-effective superannuation services to our membership of current and former Telstra Group employees, employees of a Telstra-approved employer (Telstra Stores), and their families. We offer an exceptional range of benefits to help our members achieve their retirement objectives including:
• competitive fees
• a broad range of investment options, including the ability to invest in ASX300 shares and term deposits
• a range of flexible insurance options, offered at our competitive bulk rates
• access to expert financial advice through wholly owned subsidiary, TelstraSuper Financial Planning
• 24/7 access to check and manage your account via our secure online account portal, SuperOnline
• member education seminars on a range of topics to help you get the most out of your super
• membership, no matter where you work, plus the option for family members to join
• access to low-cost retirement income stream for those already in, or close to, retirement.