As an owner, basic functionality is good but I find myself still going to a laptop often. Why can't it work with my phone sideways? That makes it much easier to type and read.
Couldn't do without it. The App, although not perfect, allows me to manage my enquiries and reservations real time which has become essential. It really makes my life stress free, almost.
Way Better than Flipkey! Attention guests and owners stick with HomeAway, TripAdvisor is unreponsive the website is bulky and hard to use. The mobile app is a joke. They also keep all your money till guest checks in.
Constant communication errors Basic app is fine, though limited functionality. Main problem is it constantly kicks out communications errors so I waste time trying to respond to clients via app which won't send the message. I usually have to go website since app won't communicate.
Can't believe Homeaway has an app with so many issues Something that should be as simple as selecting dates gets complicated. Not to mention emails to owners where I often get the typical "unable to send at this time" kind of message. Frustrating way to look for a house.
Big updates for suppliers in the last few releases:
- A new conversation view, with:
- An overview of the traveler
- Conversation between you and the traveler
- Payment details about that conversation
- Payment status for that traveler
- Ability to cancel a payment, refund a payment, or send an additional payment request
- Updates to your calendar to support multiple reservation sources from an iCal feed
- Bug fixes
Send us your feedback and let us know what you think!
Amazing hotel deals for tonight + no credit card needed on selected properties!