Also included is a feed of all articles published on ETFdb.com, the leading independent authority for ETF research, news, analysis, and commentary.
...covering what's moving individual ETFs, ETF fundamentals, ETF dividend payouts, shifting expense ratios, competing fund launches, moves in and out of ETFs by hedge funds. Delivered with real-time, short-form updates (Seeking Alpha's Market Currents) that you can scroll through without clicking.
...from RIAs, fund managers and industry insiders that use ETFs themselves. Includes individual long/short ETF suggestions, portfolio-level ETF analysis for strategic asset allocators, and discussion of the outlook for specific asset classes.
- Real-time notifications on the ETFs and stocks you follow
• Easy-to-setup portfolios and watchlists
• Simple navigation, super-fast load times
• Intuitive design that lets user jump right in
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the ETF Investor app, please contact Customer Service (http://seekingalpha.com/page/contact)
“You choose what ... we say when”
New update for Free Version!!! Now you have the possibility to buy a single index at a fantastic price!!!
It also contains an index that will always be visible with a delay of 15 days, to allow you to test the functionality of our signals.
If you are interested in all the indexes do not hesitate to purchase the Pro version, already present in the store at a reduced price!
ETF Signals, is an innovative method of managing their investments with a simple application.
Through the simplicity of the graphical interface we want to convey the importance of a nonpareil daily service.
Provides standardized signals, Long/Flat (input/output) on indexes subdivided into geographical areas and commodities.
The signals are generated by a complex mathematical system (Trading System), built on the experience and continuous study of the financial markets.
This system was designed not only to identify the trends, but to be efficient even in difficult lateral phases of markets.
The goal of our system is to provide a surprising result, through clear and precise trading signals, of entry and exit on indexes listed with a low trading operation.
LONG = Market Entry (Purchase of the financial product)
FLAT = Market Exit (Sale, closed position and exit from the financial product)
The geographical areas and their corresponding indexes and commodities, followed and analyzed within this App are:
North America (USA 500 Index , USA tech 100 Index)
South America (Latin America, Brazil) Europe (Europe 50 Index, Germany, UK 100 Index, Italy)
Asia and emerging markets (Emerging Markets, Japan, China, India, Malaysia)
Commodities (Gold, Crude Oil, Palladium, Natural Gas.)
One of the best ways to use our signals is the use of financial instruments that replicate indexes of our application, such as ETF (Exchange Trade Fund) or CFD (Contract For Difference)
Application operating signals are updated within 24:00 pm of each day of the opening financial markets.
The performance value is denominated in Euro.
당신이 원하는 모든 투자, KODEX ETF와 함께 하십시오.
KODEX.com 홈페이지를 그대로 옮겨 놓은 듯한
언제 어디에서나 KODEX ETF를 만나세요.
펀드와 차이점은 무엇인지,
거래는 어떻게 하는지 등등
ETF에 대한 정보는 물론
KODEX ETF 각 종목의 거래정보, 수익률,
상품정보를 확인하실 수 있습니다.
- KODEX ETF의 수익률/거래가격/상품정보
- KODEX스토리. TV : 동영상으로 보는 KODEX ETF소식
- My Page 기능을 통한 관심 KODEX ETF 정보 확인
- ETF의 개념 및 투자방법 안내
- 앱을 통한 다양한 이벤트 참여
- Adequate Product Search – fast & easy: Reduce your hits to only a few products that are matching your criterias
- Watchlist with realtime prices
- Commerzbank Indications for the most important indices, shares, metals, currencies and commodities
- Charts for every product: intraday, 5-days, month, year and maximum
- Individual startpage
- News and trends
- Quick access to further product information like KIIDs, termsheets, publications and the monthly OnStage magazine
ETF 시세, 수익률, 매매동향 등 ETF 종목정보, 유사 ETF간 종목비교와 ETF 배우기 등 다양한 메뉴를 제공하여 전 국민이 간편하게 ETF 투자정보를 접할 수 있고 종목 시세, 매매 위주의 정보를 제공하고 있는 증권사 MTS와는 차별화된 종합 검색서비스 제공합니다.
1. (동일유형 비교) KRX ETF 모바일 앱은 기존 증권사 MTS와는 차별화하여 거래소에 상장된 ETF 137종목 전체를 유형별로 비교하여 조회할 수 있는 서비스 제공
2. (관심종목 원스톱 조회) 관심종목을 지정할 경우, ‘Total Info’ 화면에서 시세정보, 자산구성, 상품개요 및 ETF 비교 메뉴를 통해 원스톱 조회 서비스 제공
3. (다양한 투자지표) ETF 투자시 종목 선택, 적정 가격 주문을 위해 필수적인 iNAV(순자산가치), 기초지수, 추적오차율, 괴리율 등 투자지표를 실시간으로 제공
4. (맞춤형 조회서비스) 사용자가 관심 있거나, 투자하는 종목은 관심종목으로 지정하고, 자주 조회하는 메뉴는 북마크를 설정할 수 있는 사용자별 맞춤형 조회 서비스제공
Download this FREE app and immerse yourself in the world of ETFs! Your portfolio will love you for it.
• Access complete database of ETFs across all exchanges
• Search seamlessly for ETFs based on user entered Keywords
• Perform advanced searches for ETFs based on Industry, Strategy, Index, and more!
• Build your own custom portfolio
• Access all the essential data on each ETF including fundamentals, strategy, management info and more!
• Run graphs displaying performance data
* Supports mutual funds from all major US fund houses.
* Support for over 20,000 mutual fund scripts. Rates for equity as well as debt funds for various fund families/categories.
* Form your custom favorite list to track various mutual funds.
* Functionality to form Mutual fund portfolio to measure the performance of various fund holdings.
* Feature to view full fund details like previous close, current price, change, exchange etc.for particular fund with charts
* Full screen charts for different duration like monthly, quarterly, yearly and more
* News stories and news search features related to particular mutual fund.
For any feature request/issue reporting contact: email@example.com
The color indicates the stock performance in percent. Based on the color you can identify losers (red), neutral (black), and gainers (green).
* S&P 500
* YTD (= Year-to-date = since beginning of the year)
* 1 Day
* 1 Week
* 1 Month
* 3 Months
* 6 Months
* 1 Year
* Relative Volume
* Forward P/E (PRO version)
* PEG ratio (PRO version)
* Price/Sales (PRO version)
* Price/Book (PRO version)
* Dividend Yield (PRO version)
* EPS Growth (last 5 years) (PRO version)
* Float Short (%) (PRO version)
* Analysts Recom. (PRO version)
* Earnings Day Perfo (PRO version)
* Earnings Day (PRO version)
=> You can then SEND YOUR HEATMAP ('Share' icon at the top left corner) directly through Twitter, email, Facebook, etc...
★★★ It is still under development, so please rate it accordingly ★★★
Please take a few seconds to SHARE the app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or any preferred venue as more downloads = we will spend more time to develop this app further!
Charts and data are coming from FINVIZ - Thank you so much Alex.
Copyright © 2010 FINVIZ.com. All Rights Reserved.
keyword: heatmapper; heatmap, stocks, stocks app, stocks widget, stocks yahoo, wallstreet, wallstreet survivor
With over a decade of experience serving investors with an award-winning funds platform, Fundsupermart is widely recognized as a leading funds and investment services distributor in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and India.
With this mobile application, being a mutual funds and unit trusts specialist has never been easier! Packed with easy-to-use and interactive tools, and numerous analyses on mutual funds / unit trusts, you can stay on top of the latest developments in the global markets and funds industry.
Take charge of your finances now! Download the FREE Fundsupermart mobile application!
Idea of the week: This popular weekly article gives you ideas and investment tips on how you can position your mutual funds / unit trusts portfolio wisely, amidst rapid changes and developments in the global markets and the funds industry.
Research: Leverage on the independent analyses by our research team on markets, mutual funds / unit trusts, portfolios and much more.
Funds and Personal Finance: Get investment insights from our analyses on funds and our interviews with fund managers and other investment experts.
Webcast: Hear straight from the fund managers and industry experts from around the world as we interview them on their strategy in managing their mutual funds / unit trusts, and their take on the latest global market developments.
FSMI (Fundsupermart Fund Indices): The FSMI are unique proprietary indices created by Fundsupermart to track the performance of mutual funds / unit trusts across asset classes, markets, sectors and regions. With the FSMI, you can make an easy comparison of a fund’s performance versus its peers in the same relevant category.
Market Indices: Get the latest information on the global stock markets, including key valuation metrics, which give you an idea on their earnings growth potential and their Price Earnings (PE) level (an indicator to evaluate a market’s attractiveness).
★ Portfolio Simulator
Create a portfolio with the different Fundsupermart Fund Indices (FSMI) invested across different asset classes and markets. With this interactive tool, you can change the weight age to the different FSMI and see the historical performance of the portfolio you have created.
Fund Watch: This popular funds tracker tool lets you add your favorite funds into fund watchlist, and track their daily price / NAV data.
Top Volume Funds: Find out what other investors are interested in, with data on the more popular mutual funds / unit trusts by volume over the past one week/ month.
Top Gainers and Top Losers: All the information you need on the best and worst performing mutual funds / unit trusts over different time periods (from as recent as one week to as long as 5 years) can be found here.
Fund Finder: This feature makes the search for a fund based on different search criteria, e.g. by Fund House or by Asset Class, easy and fast!
Simply log in with your Fundsupermart account details to view your mutual funds / unit trusts holdings, based on the latest daily price / NAV data.
By using this application, you are deemed to have read and accepted our legal information.
WITH DAILYFINANCE PORTFOLIO YOU CAN:
• See all your investment accounts in one place, including your 401K and IRA.
• Track your stocks, mutual funds and ETFs in real-time.
• Sync with 70+ brokerages including TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, E*Trade, and Vanguard.
• Use beautiful charts to check your performance, allocation, risk and more.
• Read market news and commentary from over 500 sources, customized to you based on your holdings.
• Compare your performance to every major index and even peers.
TRACK ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS ACROSS WEB & MOBILE
DailyFinance Portfolio automatically pulls your investments into a single dashboard, giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF and option you own, online at http://www.dailyfinance.com/portfolios or on your phone through this app. DailyFinance Portfolio is complete with extra feature, like interactive charts and stock market news, which help you stay on top of your portfolio performance.
YOUR DATA STAYS SAFE & SECURE
• The app uses the same level of protection as banks - 256-bit SSL encryption.
• Your portfolio is safeguarded behind a unique PIN.
• Sensitive information (like account numbers) remains unidentifiable.
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT*
Ameriprise Financial, Charles Schwab, Edward Jones, ETrade, Janus, Merrill Lynch, OptionsXpress, Scottrade, Sharebuilder, TD Ameritrade, Thinkorswim, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Vanguard, Wachovia, Zecco, and many more.
*Note: DailyFinance Portfolio does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time.
IN-DEPTH OPINION & ANALYSIS
Browse through hundreds of opinion & analysis articles from dividend growth experts. Identify potential investment opportunities & undervalued companies.
INSTANT NEWS ON YOUR STOCKS
Track up-to-the-minute news on your stocks with our exclusive news briefs (“Market Currents”). Stay on top of dividend announcements, earnings, new product releases ....and much more!
- Real-time notifications on the companies you follow
• Easy-to-setup portfolios and watchlists
• Simple navigation, super-fast load times
• Investor conference call transcripts
InvestControl goes far beyond simple stock watchers go and allows you to build portfolios with different types of investments, including stocks, bonds, foreign currencies and mutual funds, maintain records of prices and transactions, be alerted about price changes, relevant news and events, track investment goals and much more.
InvestControl provides you instant answers to questions like these:
- How are my investments performing today?
- What is the current market value of my portfolios?
- How and where are my assets allocated?
- How risky is my portfolio today?
- What are the relevant news about my investments?
- How close am I from my investment goals?
★ Supports worldwide stocks, mutual funds and ETFs, bonds, stock options, cash accounts, indices, currency rates, real estate and generic investments.
★ Depending on each asset type, quotes can be obtained automatically from Yahoo! Finance, entered manually or even extracted from web pages.
★ Transactions like buys, sales, transfers, dividend payments and taxes/fees can be entered manually or imported from CSV files. Monthly recurring transactions like regular deposits and fees are supported.
★ Asset summaries include total buys/sales/dividends/fees, current value, total gain/loss, annual return, average and break-even price, current yield/yield to maturity (bonds), in-the-money/out-of-the-money indicator (options), latest transactions and news, upcoming events etc.
★ Supports multiple portfolios with unlimited assets. A detailed graphical report is provided for each portfolio, including market value, total gains and losses, type/risk/institution allocation, liquidity, annual returns, monthly deposits and value projections. A summary view shows consolidated info from all portfolios.
★ Goal tracking: you can set target amounts and dates for each portfolio and track the remaining value and time until you reach them.
★ Assets can be filtered by type or by status (owned only, losses, gains).
★ A built-in news aggregator downloads and filters only the news that are relevant to your portfolio. Several channels like CNN, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance are provided, and you can easily add more from any RSS feed.
★ Alert notifications can be programmed for changes in prices, market value or gain/losses, for each asset or for specific portfolios. After triggered, alerts can be automatically inverted or adjusted by a certain value or percentage.
★ The Financial Agenda keeps track of relevant events and reminders for each asset, like expiration/maturity dates, IPO dates, public announcements, payout dates etc.
★ Home widgets are provided for a quick overview of your portfolios, assets, latest news and upcoming events.
★ Asset/portfolio summaries and transactions can be exported to compatible apps like Gmail, Google Docs, Evernote etc.
★ Several customizations are possible, including periodicity for automatic updates, local parameters like currency, inflation rate, number format etc.
★ Built-in password protection and backup to external storage/Dropbox.
When installed, InvestControl runs in TRIAL mode for a period of 20 days, allowing you to fully evaluate it. After this period, you must purchase a license key in order to continue using the app, maintaining all data already entered (search for "InvestControl License" for more information).
Please use the contact e-mail for bug reports, questions or suggestions, so we can respond as necessary. When reporting bugs, please include any steps and info you may find useful for diagnosis.
If you like InvestControl, please leave your rating here. Thank you!
* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE stocks
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. QTech Solutions Pty Ltd does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.
More from developer
— Access product information on our ETFs and mutual funds
— Monitor price and performance information on Vanguard ETFs and mutual funds.
— Add products to your Watch List
— Read, watch, or listen to Vanguard research and commentary on investments, the markets, and the economy.
— Share information with colleagues or clients quickly and easily.
(If you’re a client or participant, download the latest app for Vanguard investors.)
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
All investments are subject to risk.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who will charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
**Visit advisors.vanguard.com to obtain a fund prospectus, which contains investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information; read and consider carefully before investing.**
Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.