Used in conjunction with my GPS. Awesome app to stay on the planned route on trips. I use it on my motorcycle and car.
Easy to use
Kindly support offline Open Street Cycle Map file. Wish to read the total km during pointing the finger to the curve so that user could deduct the total distance taken by other transports. Start icon color will be abnormally modified by selected End icon.
This is a great app. It seems very useful and it appears to work. A donation will be forthcoming if it keeps it up. Wish I had known about it before. Can't wait for the PRO version. Holy proverbial cow. It even links with the file system. Donation on its way NOW. Just got finished using it all day. Everybody who uses the kind of information a GPX file stores should install this. Only real desire might be a way to delete individual waypoints. And a distance measuring function would be nice. I should add that the developer actually pays attention to these reviews. He's extremely conscientious and appears dedicated to the apparently novel concept of WORKING software. (Send him money.)
It's a truly field survey app, I liked this app, work very properly in offline mode
A handy little app to view the route on map from gpx or klm files. As a motorcycle tourer this app is very useful for me.
• added showing flat / climb / descent length statistics in "Track/route info" screen
• added metric, imperial and nautical distance units
• added showing dialog to enable GPS before enabling functions which needs it to be enabled
• added low-pass filter to "Rotate map" function so now it should more stable
• added visual information that grayed out online maps can be purchased
• fixed bug that GPX Viewer wasn't reading files with encodings other than UTF-8
• bug fixes